Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

HAM ON THE BONE
Aug 22, 2009

Pillbug
https://www.twitch.tv/worldwidewob

idk just turned it on but seemed like something gbs would like

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
its a live stream of a guy sitting on a couch watching a car chase on tv so you can see his reactions lmfao what is wrong with this gay earth

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

Nooner posted:

its a live stream of a guy sitting on a couch watching a car chase on tv so you can see his reactions lmfao what is wrong with this gay earth

Thanks for saving me from having to watch a lovely Twitch ad.

Pekinduck
May 10, 2008
Here's the real feed:

https://www.cbsnews.com/losangeles/local-news/

HAM ON THE BONE
Aug 22, 2009

Pillbug

Nooner posted:

yeah I mean the guy isn’t adding much value but then again i wouldn’t have found this i’d I hadn’t been browsing twitch.

gleaned a bit more info — seems to be a stolen car, police had been leaving him alone to avoid escalating I guess but he just tried to pull into a gas station and a cop tried to block him in. back on the run now, this dude has been blowing stop signs left and right with no headlights and almost hit like 4 cars. appears there’s a passenger along for the ride too.

e: ^^^ ty for the link!

NoEyedSquareGuy
Mar 16, 2009

Just because Liquor's dead, doesn't mean you can just roll this bitch all over town with "The Freedoms."
Remember when Shepard Smith was showing a car chase and then accidentally showed the guy blowing his own brains out at the end of it?

Three Olives
Apr 10, 2005

What if Hitler invented the BMW i3 Subcompact Electric car?
Why don't any of these people ever steal like a GLE 450 with run-flat tires and active body control?

20 Blunts
Jan 21, 2017

Nooner posted:

hes a billionaire you dumb rear end

no pubes yet sorry
Sep 11, 2003

Three Olives posted:

Why don't any of these people ever steal like a GLE 450 with run-flat tires and active body control?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W9eLpH513po

Charles Bukowski
Aug 26, 2003

Taskmaster 2023 Second Place Winner

Grimey Drawer
I thought cops weren't supposed to chase people anymore?

PokeJoe
Aug 24, 2004

hail cgatan

Charles Bukowski posted:

I thought cops weren't supposed to chase people anymore?

They're only allowed to do it now if it seems like they'll have a fun time, or if it will look badass

Mooey Cow
Jan 27, 2018

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Pillbug
Would be cool if they could steal like a Formula One car or something and just blast off. Good luck catching up with that, coppers!

happyhippy
Feb 21, 2005

Playing games, watching movies, owning goons. 'sup
Pillbug

NoEyedSquareGuy posted:

Remember when Shepard Smith was showing a car chase and then accidentally showed the guy blowing his own brains out at the end of it?

Happened a few times.
There was another where a helicopter camera was watching in night vision, suspect was cornered in some back yard, and turned the shotgun on himself.
Night vision showed every bit of flesh like it was a firework display.

Charles Bukowski
Aug 26, 2003

Taskmaster 2023 Second Place Winner

Grimey Drawer
They apologize but someone at the station loves that they caught it.

sigher
Apr 22, 2008

My guiding Moonlight...

This dude eventually ran out of gas and got caught so that sucks.

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

Bag Flying At Noon, (2024)
How come the number one thing everyone complains about LA is how much traffic there is and it takes hours to get anywhere but every time there’s a car chase they’re all doing 110 and there’s like 12 other cars on the road. Doesn’t add up if you ask me.

no pubes yet sorry
Sep 11, 2003

BAGS FLY AT NOON posted:

How come the number one thing everyone complains about LA is how much traffic there is and it takes hours to get anywhere but every time there’s a car chase they’re all doing 110 and there’s like 12 other cars on the road. Doesn’t add up if you ask me.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jsfeqw8Wzw4

Nefarious 2.0
Apr 22, 2008

Offense is overrated anyway.

browsing twitch is a thing people really do huh

Mooey Cow
Jan 27, 2018

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Pillbug

Nefarious 2.0 posted:

browsing twitch is a thing people really do huh

I hear there's a whole bunch of channels devoted to girls taking a bath or something? Something like that. Good that they keep clean but too much water and soap can damage your skin.

Philthy
Jan 28, 2003

Pillbug
sometimes they do yoga

sticksy
May 26, 2004
Nap Ghost

Mooey Cow posted:

I hear there's a whole bunch of channels devoted to girls taking a bath or something? Something like that. Good that they keep clean but too much water and soap can damage your skin.

People who browse Twitch don’t know how to bathe

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sigher
Apr 22, 2008

My guiding Moonlight...

BAGS FLY AT NOON posted:

The dude in the OP was driving around the north west part of the San Fernando Valley in the middle of the night, there's never going to be traffic there. He was at the edges of Los Angeles county limits. Now if this was during the day and he was at the southern end of the Valley near the 405 and 101 this chase would have been on foot.