Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Duck and Cover
Apr 6, 2007

If you went back in time would you spend all your time getting the movie In Time to be called Just in Time since it stars Justin Timberlake?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

jimmyjams
Jan 10, 2001

King Kong of Megadongs
Gobblin' them mega schlongs
Makin' sure they mega long
Stroke' 'em if they mega strong
fart

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

YeahTubaMike
Mar 24, 2005

*hic* Gotta finish thish . . .
Doctor Rope
probably not, OP

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

Panic! At The Tesco
Aug 19, 2005

FART

i'd spend all my time sucking past me off

Buce
Dec 23, 2005

never heard of it/them, OP. sry

Brother Tadger
Feb 15, 2012

I'm accidentally a suicide bomber!

No, I’d try to get them to recast “Nick of Time” to star Nic Cage

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon

Panic! At The Tesco posted:

Careful, you'll go blind!

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019
Probation
Can't post for 29 minutes!
you can't go back in time

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

You can just go forward really fast so you come from the other end

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Panic! At The Tesco posted:

But YOU never got those blowjobs, so whose dick were you sucking? :thunk:

Panic! At The Tesco
Aug 19, 2005

FART

ClamdestineBoyster posted:

fuuuuuuuuu

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

It's gonna be like Looper, your now-dick will become past-sucked

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

id bring a bunch of condoms and have sex with all the cave babes :pervert:

Mooey Cow
Jan 27, 2018

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Pillbug
I'd be too busy busting loads and creating cum-based time paradoxes. But to answer your question op: maybe.

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

id go back in time and see Dredd in theaters in 3D :wth:

numberoneposter fucked around with this message at 23:26 on Sep 29, 2022

Das Boo
Jun 9, 2011

There was a GHOST here.
It's gone now.
I'd corner the gamer girl bath water market.

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

id go back in time and not hydroplane my VW Shitrocco into the center median of the highway

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

I'd go back in time and kill Hitler's dad

Bloodfart McCoy
Jul 20, 2007

That's a high quality avatar right there.
I’d go back in time and be Hitler’s dad.

Duck and Cover
Apr 6, 2007

Brother Tadger posted:

No, I’d try to get them to recast “Nick of Time” to star Nic Cage

I respect that decision.

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
Everyone always talks about going back in time to gently caress their grandma but no one ever talks about going forward in time to gently caress their granddaughter:shrug:

Blue Footed Booby
Oct 4, 2006

got those happy feet

I'd ask the ancient Egyptians if the gods' animal heads are literal.

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

i would go back in time to suck off mt vesuvius to keep it from erupting and destroying pompei.

Buce
Dec 23, 2005

I'd go back in time and find my gramps at the battle of ardennes and show him an iphone video of lizzio twerking with james madison's magic flute.

(i don't know if he was super racist, but i assume so. grandma sure as hell was)

Buce fucked around with this message at 01:58 on Sep 30, 2022

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

Nooner posted:

Everyone always talks about going back in time to gently caress their grandma but no one ever talks about going forward in time to gently caress their granddaughter:shrug:
i know im sick of hearing about it, its all people talk about these days

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

you don’t have to travel forward or backward in time to gently caress a grandma or grandmother. you could even do both at the normal pace of life if you’re patient enough.

Tnuctip
Sep 25, 2017

I was expecting an insane person, would vote 1 but too lazy

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

he needs it back

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019
Probation
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TknY89kECq0

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
I think physical, biological time travel could be possible as a Boolean expression, so that the information and consciousness could exist in the past, but it would lack potency and tangibility. In other words, it couldn’t effect the future in any way. If you built a functioning time machine today, you could only travel back to today from now on. You would essentially just be a ghost. If you wanted to interact with anyone you would need people who have partially suspended free will and have agreed to act robotically as to not effect causality, a covenant to fulfill a destiny. So you would know if you came up in a spectrum of privileged knowledge from the future, that you would robotically time travel back in time in your own future and speak a program to your coven who would make sure you fulfill your destiny by word. :witch:

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

i like travelling forward in time, personally

Edmund Sparkler
Jul 4, 2003
For twelve years, you have been asking: Who is John Galt? This is John Galt speaking. I am the man who loves his life. I am the man who does not sacrifice his love or his values. I am the man who has deprived you of victims and thus has destroyed your world, and if you wish to know why you are peris

Colonel Cancer posted:

It's gonna be like Looper, your now-dick will become past-sucked

The ultimate 69.

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019
Probation

I think physical, biological time travel could be possible as a Boolean expression, so that the information and consciousness could exist in the past, but it would lack potency and tangibility. In other words, it couldn’t effect the future in any way. If you built a functioning time machine today, you could only travel back to today from now on. You would essentially just be a ghost. If you wanted to interact with anyone you would need people who have partially suspended free will and have agreed to act robotically as to not effect causality, a covenant to fulfill a destiny. So you would know if you came up in a spectrum of privileged knowledge from the future, that you would robotically time travel back in time in your own future and speak a program to your coven who would make sure you fulfill your destiny by word. :witch:

i got a boolean expression for you

The Management
Jan 2, 2010

sup, bitch?
I would buy something awful from lowtax in the late 90’s and shut it down.

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

Duck and Cover posted:

If you went back in time would you spend all your time getting the movie In Time to be called Just in Time since it stars Justin Timberlake?

I'd travel back in time to when you were an infant, make friends with your parents (who'd love me for being such a cool futuristic guy, and I'd also buy their approval with liquor), and heartily encourage them to give you the harsh discipline you needed to not grow up to be a rascal who tortures innocent people with bad puns, e.g. on this Forum. I'd gift them lots of convincing yet entertaining books and movies and documentaries (the latter on videotape or DVD, depending how far back we're talking) all the theme of "spare the rod and spoil the child". Maybe some nice 1800's/early 1900's guidebooks.

By the time I'd finished with your parents, they'd have only one mantra, TOUGH LOVE. And that's exactly what you'd get, day after day, week after week, month after month, year after year.

But maybe I already did all this, and you're rebelling against your controlling parents and strict upbringing by acting out here (making bad puns). You bastard.

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
My favorite time travel fantasy is to take modern day films back with me to various earlier periods and watch the audience react.

Ex: swapping the reels for some of the original Flash Gordon shorts with Star Wars, or holding a private screening of Akira for Walt Disney and his team in the early days of the company.

Cornwind Evil
Dec 14, 2004

The undisputed world champion of wrestling effortposting
I'd go make copies of all the lost Doctor Who media.

blight rhino
Feb 11, 2014

EXQUISITE LURKER RHINO

Nap Ghost

Duck and Cover posted:

did anyone say justin timeberlake

this is just as stupid of a post as OP

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sinister_Beekeeper
Oct 20, 2012

The ol' Schrödinger's Gloryhole Question.