Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

BIG-DICK-BUTT-FUCK
Jan 26, 2016

by Fluffdaddy
:siren:Ages 18+ Only, These Potato Chips Are Made With Vagina-like Taste:siren:

quote:

Ages 18+ Only, These Potato Chips Are Made With Vagina-like Taste

Jakarta –
Unlike other potato chip products. This one potato chip is packed with pictures and sensual flavor variants especially for adults.

So far, potato chips have become a common snack product that can be enjoyed from children to adults. Unlike this Lithuanian potato chip.

Reporting from OddityCentral (13/09), a potato chip manufacturer by the name of CHAZZ, has just launched an NSFW or adult food product. Because the packaging and flavor variants of these potato chips are erotic.

Indeed, this potato product is targeted at buyers over the age of 18. The chip packaging is designed with a logo containing a sexy woman wearing luxurious lingerie.

Read also: Obsessed with being skinny, this model is willing to only eat cheetos until she can’t walk” more

These potato chips, which are called preservative-free, have the ’18++ Adults Only’ logo on the front of the package.

The flavor variant that is no less controversial is Pussy Flavor, which is a play on the word vagina in English. Then there’s Bloody Mary Cocktail to White Wine.

Using the basic ingredients of potato, oil, salt, garlic, sugar, natural sour cream to black pepper.

For Ages 18+, These Potato Chips Are Made With Vagina-like Taste

According to the official CHAZZ website, this vaginal flavor variant was created by the CHAZZ marketing team who are familiar with the ‘vaginal’ taste. Despite causing debates and arguments, in the end they did not only issue Pussy Flavor variants, and launched several other flavor variants.

After they discovered the formula for today’s potato chips, they asked several spice manufacturers in Europe to come up with the most similar flavor, from the ‘vagina’ flavor they intended to season their potato chips with.

In making these controversial potato chips, there were many female employees who took part to create the vaginal flavored potato chip formula.

But they do mention that these vaginal-flavored potato chips go back to individual taste. They also assert that these potato chips are made for people who are brave and free-spirited.

“These potato chips are made for those who live their lives the way they want, who aren’t afraid to stand out in a crowd, and don’t care what people say,” said a CHAZZ representative.

For the price, a package of potato chips is currently priced at 9.9 euros (Rp 150,398).

Watch Videos”Make You Hungry: A Duet of Fried Duck with Lightning Sauce that Makes You Nic“

https://indonesia.postsen.com/business/207218/Ages-18--Only-These-Potato-Chips-Are-Made-With-Vagina-like-Taste.html

Is anybody gonna try these? Haha sounds gross but maybe if i was drunk .... or hungry :D

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
Dick flavored chips

A LOVELY LAD
Feb 8, 2006

Hey man, wanna hear a secret?

College Slice
Its 2022 grandpa, we eat rear end flavor

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

Staunch and proud ally of Big Pharma! We stand with you!

Colonel Cancer posted:

Dick flavored chips

Tadger crisps for the UK market

Mooey Cow
Jan 27, 2018

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Pillbug
Most pussy i've eaten was after showers, so i assume these chips then are actually soap flavored?

Icochet
Mar 18, 2008

I have a very small TV. Don't make fun of it! Please don't shame it like that~

Grimey Drawer
That's slightly gross

girl befriender
Sep 22, 2014

by vyelkin
spencers must be doing terribly if stuff like this has to resort to viral marketing.

BIG-DICK-BUTT-FUCK
Jan 26, 2016

by Fluffdaddy
If you had to synthesize vagina flavor from common household ingredients (no bodily fluids U sicko :D) how would you do it?

worcestshire, lemon juice, ranch in 4:1:1 ratio

Icochet
Mar 18, 2008

Grimey Drawer

BIG-DICK-BUTT-gently caress posted:

If you had to synthesize vagina flavor from common household ingredients (no bodily fluids U sicko :D) how would you do it?

Toilet paper soaked in tabasco

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Stale beer :xd:

Mooey Cow
Jan 27, 2018

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Pillbug
Can of surströmming

rekko
Jul 24, 2022

〜✧・♡・★〜🌟💗・♥・💗🌟〜★・♡・✧〜
❗スゴイ❗
Almost 10€ for a bag of chips?

rekko
Jul 24, 2022

〜✧・♡・★〜🌟💗・♥・💗🌟〜★・♡・✧〜
❗スゴイ❗

Mooey Cow posted:

Can of surströmming

Pls see a gynecologist

Oh Don Piano
Nov 4, 2009
Should be a perfect pairing :munch:

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Alucard
Mar 11, 2002
Pillbug
They're just going to melt some of that Gwyneth Paltrow candle over the chips.

Howard Beale
Feb 22, 2001

It's like this, Peanut
but does it have that slight tang of pubic hair

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

There's a special flavor packet full of pubes

Rupert Buttermilk
Apr 15, 2007

🚣RowboatMan: ❄️Freezing time🕰️ is an old P.I. 🥧trick...

I love going down on women more than the next person, but like... time and place, people. Out of situational context, those chips must be awful.

Icochet
Mar 18, 2008

Grimey Drawer

Rupert Buttermilk posted:

I love going down on women more than the next person

We will need to see the research on this

Shiney McShine
Oct 12, 2010

paperwork
Personal Earpiece

Surely some seafood ingredients would be required like sardines or tuna?

500excf type r
Mar 7, 2013

I'm as annoying as the high-pitched whine of my motorcycle, desperately compensating for the lack of substance in my life.
A squirt of fish sauce

Jandipoo
Mar 29, 2008

I am the great Cornholio!

Shiney McShine posted:

Surely some seafood ingredients would be required like sardines or tuna?

Worcestshire is made with anchovies.

TengenNewsEditor
Apr 3, 2004

Obsessed with being skinny, this model is willing to only eat cheetos until she can’t walk

it doesn't sound like her pussy tastes very good, i'll hold out for normal pussy potato chips

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Galaxy brained version of this would be pussy that tastes like Doritos

Madness
Jan 23, 2007

Rupert Buttermilk posted:

I love going down on women more than the next person, but like... time and place, people. Out of situational context, those chips must be awful.

Totally agree, but I would also totally try these lol.. Also, what dirty pussies have you all been eating with fish taste etc lol.. I only ever had that 1 time with a girl and she clearly had some poo poo wrong.

syntaxfunction
Oct 27, 2010
Eating pussy chips and wondering why it tastes like my best friend's dick lmao

A Strange Aeon
Mar 26, 2010

You are now a slimy little toad
The Great Twist
I remember seeing pussy scented incense at the skate shop, I wonder if it's from a similar compound

ElectricSheep
Jan 14, 2006

she had tiny Italian boobs.
Well that's my story.

quote:

According to the official CHAZZ website, this vaginal flavor variant was created by the CHAZZ marketing team who are familiar with the ‘vaginal’ taste.

some real "why yes we are sex havers" energy here

Zeluth
May 12, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
https://soundcloud.com/ken-hames/alexis-stewart-oooh-cunty

It's a good thing.

A Strange Aeon
Mar 26, 2010

You are now a slimy little toad
The Great Twist

ElectricSheep posted:

some real "why yes we are sex havers" energy here

Yeah, I like how they also mention there were women involved at the company in this decision

itry
Aug 23, 2019

quote:

Ingredients: 56% potatoes, rapeseed oil, maltodextrin, salt, onion, garlic, sugar, cream powder, yeast extract, natural flavoring, acidity regulator (sodium acetate), lemon powder (lemon juice powder, natural flavoring), flavoring, parsley, black pepper, natural sour cream flavoring, antioxidant (citric acid), bay laurel leaves.

Nutrition declaration per 100 g: Energy value 2160 kJ/518 kcal. Fats 31.8 g, of which saturates 2 g, carbohydrates 49.9 g, of which sugars 3.6 g, fiber 3.8 g, protein 6.2 g, salt 1.7 g.

Net quantity: 90 g

quote:

A great GIFT for the one you love, cause to initiate a romantic evening, or just simple delight for your taste buds and fun chat about sex;

Fartington Butts
Jan 21, 2007

I bought those "Illegal Chips" that were around last december. They were absolute poo poo. No flavor, had me being like

Bloodfart McCoy
Jul 20, 2007

That's a high quality avatar right there.
Someone could have a literal crumb of pussy.

phobo
Aug 7, 2008
Finally! A chip for psychopaths!!

Mooey Cow
Jan 27, 2018

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Pillbug

phobo posted:

Finally! A chip for psychopaths!!

We already have dill flavor

Lucky Guy
Jan 24, 2013

TY for no bm

finally, the flavors of oral sex, but with crunch!

Spinz
Jan 7, 2020

I ordered luscious new gemstones from India and made new earrings for my SA mart thread

Remember my earrings and art are much better than my posting

New stuff starts towards end of page 3 of the thread
A potato chip that is only 56% potatoes

That sounds kind of freaky itself

Lord Decimus Barnacle
Jun 25, 2005

Hell Gem

Lucky Guy posted:

finally, the flavors of oral sex, but with crunch!

Wait, so it’s just like real oral sex?

Bloodfart McCoy
Jul 20, 2007

That's a high quality avatar right there.

Spinz posted:

A potato chip that is only 56% potatoes

That sounds kind of freaky itself

The rest, is pussy :thumbsup:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wilkins Micawber
Jan 27, 2005

as we leave this existence
looking for another
Fallen Rib
Auntie Milkie Eats Many Cheetos and Becomes Skinny So She Cannot Walk - See How The Story Ends