Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Driftingmouse
May 26, 2021

by Fritz the Horse
https://www.nbcnews.com/news/amp/rcna42483

RIP Lorreta Lynn

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
I always wil' out in Butcher's Creek in RDR2. Like slaughter the whole town cuz they're hostile, mouthy and they look different.

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

Another chud bites the dust. Rip in pissss

Yaldabaoth
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth

Dang It Bhabhi! posted:

Another chud bites the dust. Rip in pissss

Pneub
Mar 12, 2007

I'M THE DEVIL, AND I WILL WASH OVER THE EARTH AND THE SEAS WILL RUN RED WITH THE BLOOD OF ALL THE SINNERS

I AM REBORN
So I'm guessing she said in an interview at some point that she still goes to church?

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

Staunch and proud ally of Big Pharma! We stand with you!

Pneub posted:

So I'm guessing she said in an interview at some point that she still goes to church?

She gave Trump free campaign time by opining for him at her shows in the 2016 election

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

:rip:

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

when will the death stop? this is getting out of control!!

floppyspud
Jul 21, 2022

MrQwerty posted:

She gave Trump free campaign time by opining for him at her shows in the 2016 election

What did you expect? she is a coal miners daughter, afterall.

did i ever tell you the story about how shes a coal miners daughter? she had humble beginnings but is now pretty cool! zero to hero, but with more country music.

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

remember when the federal government bombed coal miners lol

Lolie
Jun 4, 2010

AUSGBS Thread Mum
Someone keep an eye on Dolly Parton.

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

Lolie posted:

Lolie, Lolie, Lolie, Lolie
I’m begging you please don’t take those cans

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

Bag Flying At Noon, (2024)

floppyspud posted:

What did you expect? she is a coal miners daughter, afterall.

did i ever tell you the story about how shes a coal miners daughter? she had humble beginnings but is now pretty cool! zero to hero, but with more country music.

They buried her in the same coal mine from whence she came.

Darth Brooks
Jan 15, 2005

I do not wear this mask to protect me. I wear it to protect you from me.

MrQwerty posted:

Con men are well practiced at charming older folks.

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
and here i always thought that coal miner's couldn't even have daughters

huh

signs and wonders

Dixville
Nov 4, 2008

I don't think!
Ham Wrangler
I thought coal minors were against child labor laws

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

Weird how, after Jack White resurrected her career, he just as quickly never mentioned her again until she died. 🤔

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
remember when jack white beat up the guy from the von bondies

"c'mon c'mon. stop"

CozyFella
Feb 1, 2022

I don't have anything of value to add to this conversation.
But I don't care.
Skyrim Draugr, or Loretta Lynn?

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

I am honestly stumped.

VivaLa Eeveelution
Apr 3, 2011

Lolie posted:

I don’t know how we’re supposed to protect her when she is the most hero of all time.

Yaldabaoth
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth
Also coal miners are pieces of poo poo who have been brainwashed into loving their lovely jobs so much that they would sooner let global warming burn down the world than stop being coal miners.

Bloodfart McCoy
Jul 20, 2007

That's a high quality avatar right there.

Yaldabaoth posted:

Also coal miners are pieces of poo poo who have been brainwashed into loving their lovely jobs so much that they would sooner let global warming burn down the world than stop being coal miners.

:bahgawd: “I’d rather die a slow, painful death from black lung than admit my horrible job loving sucks.”

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
my daddy died from black lung and his daddy died from black lung and if that sucked enough for them then that sucks enough for me

funeral home DJ
Apr 21, 2003

Pillbug

CozyFella posted:

Skyrim Draugr, or Loretta Lynn?

Haven’t felt this stumped since watching a YouTube video on 3x+1.

Bloodfart McCoy
Jul 20, 2007

That's a high quality avatar right there.

kntfkr posted:

my daddy died from black lung and his daddy died from black lung and if that sucked enough for them then that sucks enough for me

loving nepotism :argh:

Lolie
Jun 4, 2010

AUSGBS Thread Mum

Yaldabaoth posted:

She was born during the Depression to a dirt poor family. Global warming wasn't on anyone's radar then and people were grateful to find work of any kind. If it makes you feel any better, he died young and had black lung disease at the time of his death.

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

those coal miners should learn to code.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Call Your Grandma
Jan 17, 2010

Lolie posted:

She was born during the Depression to a dirt poor family. Global warming wasn't on anyone's radar then and people were grateful to find work of any kind. If it makes you feel any better, he died young and had black lung disease at the time of his death.

i do feel better now thank you