Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

A fancy little mouse🐁!

Strange Poon posted:

does he mean he's getting outed for a sex crime or he's putting a gun in his mouth?

wouldn't be surprised by the former, fingers crossed on the latter.

it's probably nothing and he's being extra dramatic about it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fentry
Mar 7, 2003

https://twitter.com/SollenbergerRC/status/1577827799653666816

LordSloth
Mar 7, 2008

Disgruntled (IT) Employee
https://www.thedailybeast.com/she-had-an-abortion-with-herschel-walker-she-also-had-a-child-with-him

Shot:
After a woman revealed that Republican senatorial candidate Herschel Walker had urged her to have an abortion, Walker adamantly denied the story and claimed he had no idea who this woman could be.

“Not at all,” Walker replied. “And that’s what I hope everyone can see. It’s sort of like everyone is anonymous, or everyone is leaking, and they want you to confess to something you have no clue about.”

https://youtu.be/pj2PLJ1MtMg

Chaser:
But there’s a good reason the woman finds that defense highly doubtful: She’s the mother of one of his children.

The woman, a registered Democrat whose years-long relationship with Walker continued after the abortion, told The Daily Beast that her chief concern with revealing her name was because she is the mother of one of Walker’s own children and she wanted to protect her family’s privacy as best she could while also coming forward with the truth. (Walker has publicly acknowledged the child as his own, and the woman proved she is the child's mother and provided credible evidence of a long-term relationship with Walker.)

“Sure, I was stunned, but I guess it also doesn’t shock me, that maybe there are just so many of us that he truly doesn’t remember,” she said. “But then again, if he really forgot about it, that says something, too.”

:lol:

Edit for beat, gently caress

Rod Hoofhearted
Jun 18, 2000

I am a ghost

GSA? You mean that department that no one heard of until November 2020, when the lady who ran it locked the incoming Biden administration out, so they couldn’t transition the way every other administration had been allowed to?

Would be nice if she caught charges. :allears:

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored
That’s some next level stupid right there

Hazo
Dec 30, 2004

SCIENCE

Lmao at this Texas news channel that could fill airtime with literally anything else but instead chose to interview legitimately mentally ill people for entertainment.

edit: I can't decide if my favorite part is this lunatic talking about evil coming out of her tv (like just turn it off lol) or the slow sinister zoom on Bette Midler

Hazo fucked around with this message at 02:48 on Oct 6, 2022

F_Shit_Fitzgerald
Feb 2, 2017

LordSloth posted:

https://www.thedailybeast.com/she-had-an-abortion-with-herschel-walker-she-also-had-a-child-with-him

Shot:
After a woman revealed that Republican senatorial candidate Herschel Walker had urged her to have an abortion, Walker adamantly denied the story and claimed he had no idea who this woman could be.

“Not at all,” Walker replied. “And that’s what I hope everyone can see. It’s sort of like everyone is anonymous, or everyone is leaking, and they want you to confess to something you have no clue about.”

https://youtu.be/pj2PLJ1MtMg

Chaser:
But there’s a good reason the woman finds that defense highly doubtful: She’s the mother of one of his children.

The woman, a registered Democrat whose years-long relationship with Walker continued after the abortion, told The Daily Beast that her chief concern with revealing her name was because she is the mother of one of Walker’s own children and she wanted to protect her family’s privacy as best she could while also coming forward with the truth. (Walker has publicly acknowledged the child as his own, and the woman proved she is the child's mother and provided credible evidence of a long-term relationship with Walker.)

“Sure, I was stunned, but I guess it also doesn’t shock me, that maybe there are just so many of us that he truly doesn’t remember,” she said. “But then again, if he really forgot about it, that says something, too.”

:lol:

Edit for beat, gently caress

I'm reminded of the Roy Moore poo poo that leaked out before the election. It didn't seem like it'd matter in Alabama in 2017 until it did.

StupidSexyVaultGuy
Jul 26, 2003

Been farmin’ Gooch for nigh on three generations

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

A fancy little mouse🐁!

Walker abortions are cancelled out by secret Walker kids so Herschel is actually really far ahead did you stop to consider that??

Rod Hoofhearted
Jun 18, 2000

I am a ghost

He’s not losing a single pro-life voter, just like Scott DesJarlais.

If we’re lucky, mush heads who like to think they’re enlightened because they mercurially vote for both parties will decide this stuff means he’s “dishonest” and “untrustworthy,” and therefore won’t vote for him. OTOH, gas prices are going up, so :shrug:

Another Bill
Sep 27, 2018

Born on the bayou
died in a cave
bbq and posting
is all I crave

Devils Affricate
Jan 22, 2010

LegalEagle in the background on the left keeping an eye out

Hazo
Dec 30, 2004

SCIENCE

This rules. And seeing Joe and Jill being semi-normal old folks made me realize that Desantis hides from the media so much that I've never actually seen his family.

His wife is a golf/sports reporter. Did you know she has three kids? I didn't.

Fortunately she doesn't have to talk to the scary media herself about monumental life events, because he can do it for her. According to her wikipedia:

quote:

On October 4, 2021, her husband announced that she had been diagnosed with breast cancer.[15] On March 3, 2022, he announced that she was cancer free.[16]

Super normal stuff.

Shishkahuben
Mar 5, 2009

I'm in tears. gently caress dude it sure is

Barometer
Sep 23, 2007

You travelled a long way for
"I don't know", sonny.
:whip: :cthulhu: :shivdurf:

"I shoulda worn my white boots...that woulda showed him"

F_Shit_Fitzgerald
Feb 2, 2017

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ag1o3koTLWM

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

Hazo posted:

This rules. And seeing Joe and Jill being semi-normal old folks made me realize that Desantis hides from the media so much that I've never actually seen his family.

not sure if you were talking about this pic, or just in general, but that doesn't look like jill to me. i think that's joe showing off his game pickin up some side granny.

Pirate Radar
Apr 18, 2008

You're not my Ruthie!
You're not my Debbie!
You're not my Sherry!

I would wear that shirt.

SchrodingersCat
Aug 23, 2011

Ronnie looking jealous that Uncle Joe is getting all the weird old coochie.

LordSloth
Mar 7, 2008

I took a good second look at this on my monitor instead of my phone, and it's loving uncanny.

Plan R
Oct 5, 2021

For Romeo

That's not Jill Biden is it? Either way it's awesome!

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

maybe for one second you can pause; try to step into another person's perspective, and understand that a watermelon is cursing me

tfw she doesn't hug you after a big day of printing

BrigadierSensible
Feb 16, 2012

I've got a pocket full of cheese🧀, and a garden full of trees🌴.

This is Uncle Joe showing what he is good at. Talking TO people in his "aw shucks I'm an old fella" kind of way.

The exact thing that DeSantis is bad at. DeSantis is better at talking AT people in a stage managed rally with bullet talking points.

Whilst both things might win votes in different circumstances, only one will change hearts and minds. And it isn't standing in front of a podium reciting "Trans kids are bad and having too many abortions." whilst gesturing in a focus group approved way.

Look at the way he casually has his arm around the lady, and is smiling and chatting to the bloke. Are there any such pictures of Trump?

Hell, are there any, (and I do mean any), pictures of Trump acting casually and friendlily amongst the great unwashed like Joe is doing here?

MysticalMachineGun
Apr 5, 2005

BrigadierSensible posted:

Hell, are there any, (and I do mean any), pictures of Trump acting casually and friendlily amongst the great unwashed like Joe is doing here?

That would require Trump being among the great unwashed, so no.

Closest you get is Trump throwing away kid's hats or hucking paper towels into a crowd.

Pot Smoke Phoenix
Aug 15, 2007

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
Dinosaur Gum

Pirate Radar
Apr 18, 2008

You're not my Ruthie!
You're not my Debbie!
You're not my Sherry!

Underwhelmed posted:

Initially I was ready for some lols, but I assume being 1 billion short only means he will need to fish inside an extra couch to make up the difference.

Yeah but Musk is in a uniquely dumb position (of his own making) because of how much his net worth depends on public confidence in his business smarts, so if that confidence is shaken he’ll have a harder time borrowing money, which will make him do and say dumber poo poo, because he can’t back out of the deal now and he has to come up with the money somehow.

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day
omg at desantis doing literally the virgin walk pose. what even is this timeline.

Barometer
Sep 23, 2007

You travelled a long way for
"I don't know", sonny.
:whip: :cthulhu: :shivdurf:

You're forgetting that the undesirables who worship him aren't even allowed into Mar A Lago or onto the property even when they were "protesting" the illegal FBI raid on it.

Strong Sauce
Jul 2, 2003

You know I am not really your father.

Hazo posted:

His wife is a golf/sports reporter. Did you know she has three kids? I didn't.

Fortunately she doesn't have to talk to the scary media herself about monumental life events, because he can do it for her. According to her wikipedia:

Super normal stuff.

thats not jill biden

Call Your Grandma
Jan 17, 2010

she probably had a busy day working at the hospital and couldnt make it

The Maroon Hawk
May 10, 2008

Many such pictures, you're seeing it more and more

Edmund Sparkler
Jul 4, 2003
For twelve years, you have been asking: Who is John Galt? This is John Galt speaking. I am the man who loves his life. I am the man who does not sacrifice his love or his values. I am the man who has deprived you of victims and thus has destroyed your world, and if you wish to know why you are peris

its_my_birthday posted:

theres a shitload of hispanics that are super racist towards first gen american hispanics and immigrants. and towards black ppl. they feel like those groups havent assimilated like they did. trump is their guy

Yeah, I've had uncle tom second gen Mexican MAGA supporters throw that in my face like it's an own.

Like bro, I'm mixed and I'm second gen and I support my race and all other POC. gently caress you for thinking it's cool to drag old prejudices into this because you want to legitimize them.

1000 Sweaty Rikers
Oct 13, 2005

LifeSunDeath posted:

omg at desantis doing literally the virgin walk pose. what even is this timeline.

yeah, it's amazing

lol!

Strong Sauce
Jul 2, 2003

You know I am not really your father.

https://twitter.com/AdamParkhomenko/status/1577838470747275264
not saying its true. just posting this here.

LordSloth
Mar 7, 2008

Warning: This video contains extreme volumes of Tucker Carlson. Put on your headphones, and turn the volume all the way up.
https://twitter.com/abughazalehkat/status/1577824457313378304?s=20&t=lXyoztYAuk3LRvFFRf2CYQ

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

https://twitter.com/keithedwards/status/1577747545924812823?s=20&t=e2Jz6dXHRudM6hqInqWYWw

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day

Darkest Sweariest Brandon

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

vaginite
Feb 8, 2006

I'm comin' for you, colonel.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LifeSunDeath