Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Cold on a Cob posted:

way to cut off the "irl" part, i never said my online nonsense wasn't super cringeworthy nerd poo poo :colbert:

:D

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

NoneMoreNegative
Jul 20, 2000
GOTH FASCISTIC
PAIN
MASTER

shit wizard dad

https://twitter.com/DwarfFortBugs/status/1569425949422419968

Same.

EIDE Van Hagar
Dec 8, 2000

Beep Boop
out for a hike near idaho springs co earlier this week.

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
glad to see you exist op

incredible poo poo

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp

EIDE Van Hagar posted:

out for a hike near idaho springs co earlier this week.

idaho springs is my favorite mountain town because nobody really loves it. everybody jerks off over vail or evergreen or winter park, but there are some good places to eat and nice places to stay in idaho springs. Glad you had a good time! and i bet you got that nice weather too

EIDE Van Hagar
Dec 8, 2000

Beep Boop
it was a good hike, was only in denver for a day or two to see my brother, but I will be back again soon so denver area recommendations are appreciated. Idaho Springs is a cute town, we got lunch on there on the way back down to denver.

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
When I was 17, my father was so stupid, I didn't want to be seen with him in public. When I was 24, I was amazed at how much the old man had learned in just 7 years.
My power is scheduled to be off all day and I'm WFH so I can't very well computer janitor without it (I could probably pretty easily since I usually work off my phone but I'm not going to tell the that), so I am taking PTO and am going to drive off into the desert after crawling out of bed at noon.

Silver Alicorn
Mar 30, 2008

𝓪 𝓻𝓮𝓭 𝓹𝓪𝓷𝓭𝓪 𝓲𝓼 𝓪 𝓬𝓾𝓻𝓲𝓸𝓾𝓼 𝓼𝓸𝓻𝓽 𝓸𝓯 𝓬𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓽𝓾𝓻𝓮
augh I've been really cooped up lately but at least I made it out to the lake for a little bit last night.

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp

EIDE Van Hagar posted:

it was a good hike, was only in denver for a day or two to see my brother, but I will be back again soon so denver area recommendations are appreciated. Idaho Springs is a cute town, we got lunch on there on the way back down to denver.

botanic gardens are a must. theyre pretty even in the dead of winter (obviously eye popping in spring through fall)
red rocks is a city (yep!) park, if theyre not setting up for or having a show its open to the public. nice to go up there and chill and see the city spread out below
popping down to garden of the gods is always fun, bout an hour south
meow wolf has been open for a while, gotta go at least once
and then after youre done with all that we'll meet up and go trawl the good blocks of Federal for pho, you will burst at the seams

EIDE Van Hagar
Dec 8, 2000

Beep Boop
i have done the botanic gardens years ago, it was good. will he back in denver sometime this winter probably, will hit you up you up next time.

where are your fall leaf picks people.

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp
what if you lived in The Woods

https://twitter.com/atlasobscura/status/1574794747813793792

Corla Plankun
May 8, 2007

improve the lives of everyone

i want to make a taz amnesty reference so bad but i can't remember which monsters were doing monster poo poo in there rn

Only registered members can see post attachments!

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts

Corla Plankun posted:

a taz reference

outdoorsman jones

spankmeister
Jun 15, 2008

Corla Plankun posted:

i want to make a taz amnesty reference so bad but i can't remember which monsters were doing monster poo poo in there rn

Taz has really gone downhill imo. The setting of Amnesty was really cool though

The Fool
Oct 16, 2003

There's a massive trail system nearby that is maintained by the ski association in the winter. Took in the fall colors with the dogs this weekend.

Corla Plankun
May 8, 2007

spankmeister posted:

Taz has really gone downhill imo. The setting of Amnesty was really cool though

i didn't like amnesty very much while i was listening to it but i find myself very fond of it in retrospect; i'm still keeping up and enjoying everything so far but honestly i like those boys so much i'd probably listen to them podcast about crossfit or some poo poo if thats what they decided to do next.

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Achmed Jones
Oct 16, 2004

graph posted:

outdoorsman jones

wut

Achmed Jones
Oct 16, 2004

The Fool posted:

There's a massive trail system nearby that is maintained by the ski association in the winter. Took in the fall colors with the dogs this weekend.

im dead <3

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts

there's bears in upstate new york

Trashman
Sep 11, 2000

You trash eating stink bag!
Fun Shoe
bump

post hole digger
Mar 21, 2011

oh hell yes

post hole digger
Mar 21, 2011

posting a couple of pics from my sierra trip this summer since its friday

(sorry got carried away )

post hole digger
Mar 21, 2011

sorry one more check da lower right hand corner

HamAdams
Jun 29, 2018

yospos

post hole digger posted:

sorry one more check da lower right hand corner

look at that lil bastard all camouflaged, what do they even catch in those rocks?

polyester concept
Mar 29, 2017

walked up some hills this morning

polyester concept fucked around with this message at 22:08 on Oct 9, 2022

The Fool
Oct 16, 2003

nice

PokeJoe
Aug 24, 2004

hail cgatan

looking good friendo

post hole digger
Mar 21, 2011

polyester concept posted:

this looks sick I want to do some northeast hiking

Agile Vector
May 21, 2007

scrum bored

absolutely beautiful!

polyester concept
Mar 29, 2017

thanks!

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

polyester concept posted:

incredible

polyester concept
Mar 29, 2017

i had to wake up at 5 am to get there for sunrise when there was still a little rolling fog left. it was pretty rewarding

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
worth it

post hole digger
Mar 21, 2011

i took this photo over the weekend by holding a cheapo monocular lens up to my iphone 11 pro. i think i was slightly zoomed in on the camera software, which is kind of a bummer because i think it diminished the resolution some, but its still one of the coolest pics ive ever snapped

post hole digger
Mar 21, 2011

bump this thread every time you just want to leave tech behind and become a red-tailed hawk,.....

Silver Alicorn
Mar 30, 2008

𝓪 𝓻𝓮𝓭 𝓹𝓪𝓷𝓭𝓪 𝓲𝓼 𝓪 𝓬𝓾𝓻𝓲𝓸𝓾𝓼 𝓼𝓸𝓻𝓽 𝓸𝓯 𝓬𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓽𝓾𝓻𝓮
cool biRD pics

Corla Plankun
May 8, 2007

post hole digger posted:

i took this photo over the weekend by holding a cheapo monocular lens up to my iphone 11 pro. i think i was slightly zoomed in on the camera software, which is kind of a bummer because i think it diminished the resolution some, but its still one of the coolest pics ive ever snapped

that's really great!

DELETE CASCADE
Oct 25, 2017

i haven't washed my penis since i jerked it to a phtotograph of george w. bush in 2003
some jerk who never tried to take a picture of a bird before: "it's kinda blurry, why doesn't it look like national geographic?"

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
When I was 17, my father was so stupid, I didn't want to be seen with him in public. When I was 24, I was amazed at how much the old man had learned in just 7 years.

post hole digger posted:

I like this photo a lot I think the lens adds a nice effect.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Captain Foo
May 11, 2004

we vibin'
we slidin'
we breathin'
we dyin'

cool bird pic