Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Rhymes With Clue
Nov 18, 2010

And also (jfc I wish I could edit, I meant to say this first), you have been pushing me for days. But yesterday you did not put a vote on me, at all, why not? You just hung back and then hammered Spork.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ObamaAkbar.
Apr 7, 2009

DesiredPopulationMin = 3
DesiredPopulationMax = 19
AverageDeathsPerDay = 6
WeaponsUsed = 13

If plastic is scum and you are town he would have pushed you over spork any day of the week.

As usually I’ve begun doubting the obvious as we near end game to town’s detriment. Scum were very close to winning yesterday and I doubt they would have gone anywhere near spork until it was inevitable.

ObamaAkbar.
Apr 7, 2009

DesiredPopulationMin = 3
AverageDeathsPerDay = 6
WeaponsUsed = 13

So we got Hal and plastic voting spork last. And RWC voting voodoo instead. I’m gonna have to reread plastic and see how seriously he was pushing spork over RWC

ObamaAkbar.
Apr 7, 2009

DesiredPopulationMin = 3
AverageDeathsPerDay = 6
WeaponsUsed = 13

Hmm plastic is pretty consistent with calling out spork. Doesn’t actually vote them until the hammer yesterday though and mainly pushes RWC

ObamaAkbar.
Apr 7, 2009

DesiredPopulationMin = 3
AverageDeathsPerDay = 6
WeaponsUsed = 13

I think my brain is tricking me into thinking RWC is too easy

votefinder
Jul 6, 2010

scoop scoop
Votecount for Day 6

Not Voting (6): Hal Insandenza, hambeet, ObamaAkbar., PlasticAutomaton, Rhymes With Clue, Voodoofly

With 6 alive, it's 4 votes to execute. The current deadline is October 29th, 2022 at 3 p.m. CDT -- that's in about 2 days, 4 hours.

Voodoofly
Jul 3, 2002

Some days even my lucky rocket ship underpants don't help

I’m almost certainly voting RWC. Hal is probably only other option I’m considering and I want to read the early game posts with sporks flip to see how they interacted.

But OA had already voted RWC earlier in the day. If spork is trying to save himself and OA hasn’t voted I can’t imagine spork voting me over rwc if we are both town and he was just trying for any last chance to save himself or at least cause a deadlock.

Voodoofly
Jul 3, 2002

Hal Insandenza posted:

But I also don’t agree with you

So you think RWC and OA are scum together? And OA started the day bussing RWC?

Voodoofly
Jul 3, 2002

Maerlyn posted:

Votecount for Day 4

Rhymes With Clue (4): Illusionis, PlasticAutomaton, Maerlyn, Voodoofly, hambeet, Maerlyn
Illusionis (3): PlasticAutomaton, PlasticAutomaton, Voodoofly, Voodoofly, ObamaAkbar., Maerlyn, Sandwolf, Rhymes With Clue, Hal Insandenza, Hal Insandenza, Maerlyn
Hal Insandenza (0): Rhymes With Clue, Rhymes With Clue, Rhymes With Clue, Rhymes With Clue
Sandwolf (0): hambeet, hambeet
hambeet (0): Sandwolf, Rhymes With Clue, Rhymes With Clue, Sandwolf

Not Voting (3): Hal Insandenza, Maerlyn, SporkChan

With 10 alive, it's 6 votes to execute. The current deadline is October 22nd, 2022 at 3:30 p.m. CDT -- that's in about 2 hours, 58 minutes.

This was like three hours from illusions/rwc day. Maer votes a little while after saying. Then hal votes illusions. Plastic swaps to avoid no execution at the end for hammer. Spork is making his big posts and deliberating during this time.

I really think it’s RWc and Hal. Hal and spork were waiting to see if enough people pushed to illusions that they could save rwc quietly. Maer had been pushing RWC earlier in the day and seemed to be going back and forth so I think Hal was waiting to see where she would fall before voting.

And spork just makes no sense if RWc is town. That is the easiest vote there is for him. He was around, he was posting, he knew it was coming down to both of them and I think he was stalling as long as he could so that illusions could build votes and he could (I assume) post enough words to justify not voting RWC if plastic had not flipped.

Voodoofly
Jul 3, 2002

Hal Insandenza posted:

I think I still prefer salad to RWC but full disclosure I haven’t really had time to look at RWC

I’m here to move if needed

Hal and rwc were the first two votes on salad. This was late in the game where it was down to salad and rwc

He later says he needs to look at rwc more closely after the flip but it doesn’t look like that goes anwehere

Voodoofly
Jul 3, 2002

Hal Insandenza posted:

Hmmm so Sandwolf never really talks about illusionis at any time either, but voting illu over bee yesterday and over RWC today would be a pretty hard bus in a spot where it wouldn't make a lot of sense. Weird that sandwolf has never really offered any opinion on illu ever.

With schwinn, Sandwolf threw a LOT of shade at schwinn and encouraged other people to vote there, but also never voted schwinn himself and always seemed to find someone else to push harder than schwinn.

I don't know, it seems unlikely Sandwolf and illusionis are both scum. I think sandwolf has some scummier behavior but also has some content that is a lot better than anything illusionis has. I definitely would vote illusionis over RWC though.

##vote illusionis

See next post

Voodoofly
Jul 3, 2002

Hal Insandenza posted:

These are also some decent points against illu

This was quoting spork right after that illu vote

Yeah I think it’s Hal and rwc. Read Hal’s posts leading up to voting illu over rwc. He says basically nothing about her. He talks about basically every living player except her

Voodoofly
Jul 3, 2002

##vote rwc

I was trying to read over beet and Hal because maybe Hal’s vote on schwinn was legit and not a bus, and if rwc is scum then beet wasn’t voting schwinn over a town player

But I think I’m just trying to overthink this.

I’d vote Hal too but between the two I feel more certain on RWC if for no other reason than sporks refusal to vote her.

Rhymes With Clue
Nov 18, 2010

Voodoofly posted:

##vote rwc

I was trying to read over beet and Hal because maybe Hal’s vote on schwinn was legit and not a bus, and if rwc is scum then beet wasn’t voting schwinn over a town player

But I think I’m just trying to overthink this.

I’d vote Hal too but between the two I feel more certain on RWC if for no other reason than sporks refusal to vote her.

Spork did vote me. For not having hangovers! Among other things, I don't know...

Here;s the thing, every time I was a top wagon, it was always town/town wagons.

The two days we got scum I was never a serious wagon.

It is strange.

Rhymes With Clue
Nov 18, 2010

Also I was thinking Voodoo might actually be town after all. But his eagerness to end the day makes me think he's just hugry for the win.

Rhymes With Clue
Nov 18, 2010

As to why scum kept "saving" me--I don't know. Maybe they wanted to take out the smarter players.

Rhymes With Clue
Nov 18, 2010

Oh man, and now it's loving snowing.

Voodoofly
Jul 3, 2002

Rhymes With Clue posted:

Also I was thinking Voodoo might actually be town after all. But his eagerness to end the day makes me think he's just hugry for the win.

as oppose to sitting around so you can hope someone makes a wrong vote and you can jump on it without saying anything?

who is scum RWC? you sure had a strong enough opinion to vote me with spork yesterday. Yet even today you have made zero calls other than 'someone on spork was scum'

Voodoofly
Jul 3, 2002

Do you want to vote hal? I'd do that too

Rhymes With Clue
Nov 18, 2010

Voodoofly posted:

Do you want to vote hal? I'd do that too

I would certainly consider it. I mean, I wipe my brain after every game but I have these notes lying around that say "always vote Hal, there's a mountain of evidence."

But I don't want to be hasty. It's very early in the day.

Rhymes With Clue
Nov 18, 2010

I am Fruzsina Doina (don't google that name, you'll get a link to somebody's OnlyFans page, unless that's what you want). I am a retired spy, and I wasn't a good one. So I am dead. I am town and my onliy power is my vote.

PlasticAutomaton
Nov 12, 2016

Artoria Pendonut

How do you still have no opinions beyond "scum is voting me" after SIX DAYS.

##vote: RWC

I'm still not sure between Hal and OA as last scum, but it was funny how Hal immediately followed RWC onto that "hmm, maybe it is Voodoo" theory. Also both of them speaking up in favor of a no lunch.

Also I want to point out that Hal said his he was a Voyeur of sorts and then Sandwolf flipped with a Voyeur ability that he hadn't mentioned to anyone. Just. Kinda throwing that out here.

Rhymes With Clue
Nov 18, 2010

PlasticAutomaton posted:

##vote: RWC

I'm still not sure between Hal and OA as last scum, but it was funny how Hal immediately followed RWC onto that "hmm, maybe it is Voodoo" theory. Also both of them speaking up in favor of a no lunch.

Also I want to point out that Hal said his he was a Voyeur of sorts and then Sandwolf flipped with a Voyeur ability that he hadn't mentioned to anyone. Just. Kinda throwing that out here.

No opinions are better than wrong ones!

Well I think this is it. Sorry town. At least this means I don't have to scroll painfully through the thread trying to find townPlastic as I said I would.

Rhymes With Clue
Nov 18, 2010

But I will ## vote Hal while I await sweet death

ObamaAkbar.
Apr 7, 2009

DesiredPopulationMin = 3
AverageDeathsPerDay = 6
WeaponsUsed = 13

Gonna wait for Hal and beet to check in before voting but I’m also good with RWC at the moment

ObamaAkbar.
Apr 7, 2009

DesiredPopulationMin = 3
AverageDeathsPerDay = 6
WeaponsUsed = 13

Oh wait they already checked in lol. Well I’d like to hear from them a little more before we end the day

ObamaAkbar.
Apr 7, 2009

DesiredPopulationMin = 3
AverageDeathsPerDay = 6
WeaponsUsed = 13

Hmm ham said he’s vote RWC. Hal said nothing.

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

##vote rwc

I agree with voodoo and plastic, it has to be rwc and hal

Hal has been different this game.

Rhymes With Clue
Nov 18, 2010

I still think it could be Plastic. I did not do the whole reread but he's not even giving me a chance and look at this

PlasticAutomaton posted:

I have had opinions the whole game! They have been wrong, but I've had them.

Rhymes With Clue
Nov 18, 2010

I actually think there are two scum votes on me right now. Plastic, but I don't know between hambeet and Voodoo.

I don't know why Hal would hang back and not hammer.

##unvote

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

Why would you assume hal is around right now?

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

It’s been about 25 minutes since I voted to -1, and hal has not posted. So how could you know hal is around but not posting / voting?

Rhymes With Clue
Nov 18, 2010

hambeet posted:

It’s been about 25 minutes since I voted to -1, and hal has not posted. So how could you know hal is around but not posting / voting?

I don't know that. I don't know anything! I've been in the dark this whole game.

Well I take that back. I know there is at least one TOWN vote on me right now, and if you are town, this is a bad mistake.

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

This one’s for hal

https://youtu.be/bWcASV2sey0

Voodoofly
Jul 3, 2002

Rhymes With Clue posted:

I don't know that. I don't know anything! I've been in the dark this whole game.

Well I take that back. I know there is at least one TOWN vote on me right now, and if you are town, this is a bad mistake.

I'd say 3 town votes on you if I was a betting person

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

ok fine, maybe I was wrong

##vote RWC

votefinder
Jul 6, 2010

scoop scoop
:redhammer: Good riddance, Rhymes With Clue!

Votecount for Day 6
With 6 alive, it's 4 votes to execute. The current deadline is October 29th, 2022 at 3 p.m. CDT -- that's in about 1 day, 23 hours.

Rhymes With Clue
Nov 18, 2010

That shoudl have been for me!

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

I did it for you, only because I love your hot man puns

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

votefinder
Jul 6, 2010

scoop scoop
Votecount for Day 6

Rhymes With Clue (4): Voodoofly, PlasticAutomaton, hambeet, Hal Insandenza
Hal Insandenza (0): Rhymes With Clue, Rhymes With Clue

Not Voting (2): ObamaAkbar., Rhymes With Clue

With 6 alive, it's 4 votes to execute. The current deadline is October 29th, 2022 at 3 p.m. CDT -- that's in about 1 day, 23 hours.