Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Corla Plankun
May 8, 2007

improve the lives of everyone
smoked turkey seems like one of the absolute hardest things for a bbq place to do right (at least here in texas) but when it is good it is the best thing on the menu imo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EricBauman
Nov 30, 2005

DOLF IS RECHTVAARDIG

Corla Plankun posted:

smoked turkey seems like one of the absolute hardest things for a bbq place to do right (at least here in texas) but when it is good it is the best thing on the menu imo

not gonna lie, I was hoping the followup would be 'my dad found his french press with half a pound of whole beans inside it and the strainer clogged with milk and sugar'

akadajet
Sep 14, 2003

Beeftweeter posted:

probably old news to most but theres a wasm port lol

https://wasm.continuation-labs.com/d3demo/

this runs better in a browser on my laptop than it did on my desktop computer back when this came out

AlbertFlasher
Feb 14, 2006

Hulk Hogan and the Wrestling Boot Band

:3:

Captain Foo
May 11, 2004

we vibin'
we slidin'
we breathin'
we dyin'

duck

Beeftweeter
Jun 28, 2005

a medium-format picture of beeftweeter staring silently at the camera, a quizzical expression on his face

akadajet posted:

this runs better in a browser on my laptop than it did on my desktop computer back when this came out

it runs mostly at 40-60 fps on my ipad air 5, which is a hell of a lot more than i can say for my radeon 9500

Video Nasty
Jun 17, 2003

post hole digger
Mar 21, 2011

akadajet posted:

I like turkey sandwiches. I get the boars head mesquite turkey sliced thick

good turkey is an s-tier sandwich meat

Achmed Jones
Oct 16, 2004

little jones likes thin-sliced turkey on french bread. no mayo or mustard or veggies or other condiments. just turkey and bread

Large Testicles
Jun 1, 2020

[ASK] ME ABOUT MY LOVE FOR 1'S
turkey + roast beef is basically my goto sandwich from any place making them. i'll occasionally swap out for an italian

mystes
May 31, 2006

Achmed Jones posted:

little jones likes thin-sliced turkey on french bread. no mayo or mustard or veggies or other condiments. just turkey and bread
isn't that like ridiculously dry?

Searching for the green switch palace so I can log in to yospos

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

when my sister was little her favorite food was plain spaghetti with only parmesan cheese powder. yes, it is extremely sticky and dusty. kids are weird

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

Also I don't know why any of you are trying all these different sandwich meats when pastrami exists. Why bother with anything else

Large Testicles
Jun 1, 2020

Sagebrush posted:

Also I don't know why any of you are trying all these different sandwich meats when pastrami exists. Why bother with anything else

there's nowhere near me that makes fresh pastrami and cold cut pastrami is gross

Cat Face Joe
Feb 20, 2005

goth vegan crossfit mom who vapes

while turkey is at best ok, franklin was correct that it should have been the national bird instead of the garbage bald eagle

Roosevelt
Jul 18, 2009

I'm looking for the man who shot my paw.

Sagebrush posted:

when my sister was little her favorite food was plain spaghetti with only parmesan cheese powder. yes, it is extremely sticky and dusty. kids are weird

the original mac & cheese recipe is just a pile of pasta with a huge decadent amount of parmesan dumped on it. your sister was eating like royalty.

post hole digger
Mar 21, 2011

mystes posted:

isn't that like ridiculously dry?

kids love dry foods

post hole digger
Mar 21, 2011

wild turkey, also a great bourbon. turkey just keeps racking up the wins.

Video Nasty
Jun 17, 2003

Roosevelt
Jul 18, 2009

i saw a turkey by my home the other day. here's an image for once

Large Testicles
Jun 1, 2020

Roosevelt posted:

i saw a turkey by my home the other day. here's an image for once

those motherfuckers are basically everywhere in the US there's an acre of woods and no wolves hanging around. same with peacocks.

rotor
Jun 11, 2001

classic case of pineapple derangement syndrome

aw <3

Haptical Sales Slut
Mar 15, 2010

Age 18 to 49

Beeftweeter posted:

whats with these dots where the hell am i

How many exposures is this? Love it.

Super Waffle
Sep 25, 2007

I'm a hermaphrodite and my parents (40K nerds) named me Slaanesh, THANKS MOM
Theres a couple neighborhoods in Orlando rife with feral peacocks; they are considered pests and menaces.

Beeftweeter
Jun 28, 2005

a medium-format picture of beeftweeter staring silently at the camera, a quizzical expression on his face

Nuts and Gum posted:

How many exposures is this? Love it.

thank you :)

it's just one six second exposure, at iso 200 and -0.3 ev using a panasonic g85.

e: it says "NO LENS" which means it was one of my cheapo manual lenses, so i'm not certain, but i'd bet real money i used a 50mm meike

e2: yeah, there's a few shots from 15-20 minutes before that one. i didn't realize this was from the same morning (i've posted it before), but definitely 25mm:

and it looks to be about half focal length. incidentally if the clock was set right, it was christmas too. lol

unfortunately that shot doesn't have exif info beyond the time. it's definitely 25mm though, and since there's no stars visible it's probably somewhere around f/16 whereas the 50mm shot is probably f/22ish

Beeftweeter fucked around with this message at 19:10 on Nov 4, 2022

Roosevelt
Jul 18, 2009

Super Waffle posted:

Theres a couple neighborhoods in Orlando rife with feral peacocks; they are considered pests and menaces.

on my grandmas farm there were at least 6 of these fuckers running around at 5am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UgDw2iIcmQ0

Large Testicles
Jun 1, 2020

we had a peacock get mauled by a coyote in my front yard at like 3 am one night when i was living in NJ. my mom wakes me up and is all "go outside and see what the gently caress is going on" so i grab the flashlight and there it is, all bloody and thrashing about and howling while the coyote is just eating it's guts. thanks ma

Powerful Two-Hander
Mar 10, 2004

Mods please change my name to "Tooter Skeleton" TIA.

Roosevelt posted:

on my grandmas farm there were at least 6 of these fuckers running around at 5am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UgDw2iIcmQ0

peacocks are the dumbest birds alive

a sexual elk
May 16, 2007

Yeah flocks of wild peacock in the hills south of Los Angeles, they used to wander into my neighborhood as a kid.

Beeftweeter
Jun 28, 2005

what? lmao

i don't think i've seen one outside of a zoo and i'm not even sure about that. maybe the gigantic nbc logo

Chris Knight
Jun 5, 2002

me @ ur posts

Fun Shoe

Roosevelt posted:

i saw a turkey by my home the other day
have you turned on your monitor yet?

post hole digger
Mar 21, 2011

Chris Knight posted:

:supaburn:

GATOS Y VATOS
Aug 22, 2002

Corla Plankun posted:

:unsmith:

rotor
Jun 11, 2001

classic case of pineapple derangement syndrome

Chris Knight posted:

fuuuuuuck

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

What is the Matrix 🌐? We just don't know 😎.

Buglord

Roosevelt
Jul 18, 2009

Chris Knight posted:

:mad:

NoneMoreNegative
Jul 20, 2000
GOTH FASCISTIC
PAIN
MASTER

shit wizard dad

Making Do on Thanksgiving

ardiem
Apr 26, 2022

https://infiniteconversation.com/

An AI generated, never-ending discussion between Werner Herzog and Slavoj Žižek.

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

we monitor many frequencies. we listen always. came a voice, out of the babel of tongues, speaking to us. it played us a mighty dub.

NoneMoreNegative posted:

Making Do on Thanksgiving

silk on tip

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Beeftweeter
Jun 28, 2005

this was kinda neat imo

i kept seeing extremely similar thumbnails in my library and all i could remember about the subject was that it was some really expensive (over $1k) thing at a shop in disney world, so i didn't really think too much of it. but it kept coming up, so i finally took a closer look

it's extremely deep! lol. i guess i was trying to stack focus and failed miserably but thats definitely because i did it hand-held

thing was also pretty small

Beeftweeter fucked around with this message at 22:35 on Nov 4, 2022