Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

PokeJoe
Aug 24, 2004

hail cgatan

PokeJoe posted:

sometimes they have to cut the cats dick off to fix the bladder stone :eng101:

i was forced to learn this without consent and now so do all of you

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PokeJoe
Aug 24, 2004

hail cgatan

i hope your cat does ok KD

rotor
Jun 11, 2001
Probation
Can't post for 6 hours!
yeah my vet told me that all male cats have narrow urethras and I laughed and looked at her and she gave me this "what?" kind of look and moved on

Cold on a Cob
Feb 6, 2006

i've seen so much, i'm going blind
and i'm brain dead virtually

College Slice

missed the page but still gonna post a dumb little story

when i was in grade 5 i had a ouija board and me and a bunch of friends went to the local graveyard to talk to ghosts. ahead of time i'd arranged with one of them that we would spell out "satan" and scare everyone when it was our turn and asked "who are we talking to?"

so we have our turn and ask "who are we speaking to?" and we start spelling it out

"s"

"a"

"t"

and then i'm struggling to get the planchette to "a" and he's pulling it to "i" and finally i pick it up and bean him with it while yelling "the next letter is a you loving idiot you're trying to spell satin not satan" but way ruder since we were kids in like 1990

so anyway, hail satin

rotor
Jun 11, 2001
Probation
Can't post for 6 hours!

hail

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

i have to have a car because otherwise i cant drive around the country solving mysteries while being doggedly pursued by federal marshals for a crime i did not commit (9/11)
posting on satan’s neighbor’s page

dioxazine
Oct 14, 2004

two minutes left.. then punching out for the weekend! good luck, goons..

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

i have to have a car because otherwise i cant drive around the country solving mysteries while being doggedly pursued by federal marshals for a crime i did not commit (9/11)
c youtube s:

:confused:

CPColin
Sep 9, 2003

Big ol' smile.
Only 75%, huh?

PokeJoe
Aug 24, 2004

hail cgatan

If you have to ask...

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp
cjs:

bought laser printer compatible sticker paper

The Fool
Oct 16, 2003

oh poo poo that's awesome

Ciaphas
Nov 20, 2005

> BEWARE, COWARD :ovr:

gently caress i can't believe i missed the page of The Great Adversary! wooooork :argh:

(e) at least it was a real productive work day, shockingly for a Friday

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

Ciaphas posted:

gently caress i can't believe i missed the page of The Great Adversary! wooooork :argh:

(e) at least it was a real productive work day, shockingly for a Friday
ew don’t brag about that. have some damned self respect

The Fool
Oct 16, 2003

work was completely unproductive despite my best efforts

spent two hours going over our application onboarding process with a group of jr engineers and then wasted a bunch of time waiting on a counterpart on another team to update the permissions on a service account and get them wrong multiple times

Ciaphas
Nov 20, 2005

jesus WEP posted:

ew don’t brag about that. have some damned self respect

jokes on you, never had any to begin with !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CPColin
Sep 9, 2003

Big ol' smile.

CPColin posted:

cjs: Suddenly, despite me using my personal machine for work since lockdown in March 2020, it's now A Problem and they're trying to force me to pick which company-managed laptop I want to allow into my house. I wonder how long it would take them to notice if I accept one and just never turn it on.

Update: I skipped adding a long tirade to my reply about how big an rear end in a top hat my boss is and instead added an onerous list of additional things I need in order to be able to use a laptop for work without my skeleton imploding lol

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

Ciaphas posted:

jokes on you, never had any to begin with !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
fair, also same

HamAdams
Jun 29, 2018

yospos
cjs: spent the day hacking together a couple of little tools to make life a little easier

c weekend s: had a little fire and beers with the fam, ready to post in the weekend thread once throtor wakes up from his nap

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp

Cold on a Cob posted:

missed the page but still gonna post a dumb little story

when i was in grade 5 i had a ouija board and me and a bunch of friends went to the local graveyard to talk to ghosts. ahead of time i'd arranged with one of them that we would spell out "satan" and scare everyone when it was our turn and asked "who are we talking to?"

so we have our turn and ask "who are we speaking to?" and we start spelling it out

"s"

"a"

"t"

and then i'm struggling to get the planchette to "a" and he's pulling it to "i" and finally i pick it up and bean him with it while yelling "the next letter is a you loving idiot you're trying to spell satin not satan" but way ruder since we were kids in like 1990

so anyway, hail satin

when we were like 18-19 some friends and i went over to one of their houses one night, the girls had a ouija board and a couple of us fellas went out to smoke while they were goofin with it

while we were out there

me: "hey <friend whose house it was>, where's your breaker box?"
friend: "back side of the house"
me: "i got an idea"

waited a minute till we could hear them get quiet as they were spelling one out and then slammed the main breaker off

the screams from within echoed off the hills

CPColin
Sep 9, 2003

Big ol' smile.
I think I remember a Vine or something where somebody did that and the screams were indeed glorious haha

Ciaphas
Nov 20, 2005

Jonny 290 posted:

when we were like 18-19 some friends and i went over to one of their houses one night, the girls had a ouija board and a couple of us fellas went out to smoke while they were goofin with it

while we were out there

me: "hey <friend whose house it was>, where's your breaker box?"
friend: "back side of the house"
me: "i got an idea"

waited a minute till we could hear them get quiet as they were spelling one out and then slammed the main breaker off

the screams from within echoed off the hills

lmao

MrQueasy
Nov 15, 2005

Probiot-ICK
Alright, which of you cocksuckers made it so cold that I had to wear a jacket while I smoked my cigar outside?

Achmed Jones
Oct 16, 2004

sorry that was me

MrQueasy
Nov 15, 2005

Probiot-ICK

Achmed Jones posted:

sorry that was me
You're on notice, young man!

mystes
May 31, 2006

MrQueasy posted:

Alright, which of you cocksuckers made it so cold that I had to wear a jacket while I smoked my cigar outside?
All the outside thermostats are actually centrally managed, but they're working on increasing the temperature settings by popular demand

Achmed Jones
Oct 16, 2004

MrQueasy posted:

You're on notice, young man!

:ohdear:

FAT32 SHAMER
Aug 16, 2012

it was 70 here today, which is not at all concerning considering historically we had snow on Halloween

Beeftweeter
Jun 28, 2005

a medium-format picture of beeftweeter staring silently at the camera, a quizzical expression on his face

FAT32 SHAMER posted:

it was 70 here today, which is not at all concerning

this tracks

Beeftweeter
Jun 28, 2005

a medium-format picture of beeftweeter staring silently at the camera, a quizzical expression on his face
lol it's still 62 :stare:

Beeftweeter
Jun 28, 2005

lmao holy poo poo monday

PokeJoe
Aug 24, 2004

hail cgatan

its too cold here

The Fool
Oct 16, 2003

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp
pshh

Enderzero
Jun 19, 2001

The snowflake button makes it
cold cold cold
Set temperature makes it
hold hold hold

why, that’s salted rice weather. and thank goodness, we needed it.

we needed it.

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

pardon me?

Enderzero
Jun 19, 2001

cold cold cold
Set temperature makes it
hold hold hold

you missed much in your abscence

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp

oh, you were out. Pay it no mind.

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

lol. oh well

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Enderzero
Jun 19, 2001

cold cold cold
Set temperature makes it
hold hold hold

for the record I liked your buttered carrots joke. true poster’s mindset