Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

Maybe some good memes!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Elden Lord Godfrey
Mar 4, 2022

Data Graham posted:

Why does he also look like the Pelosi attacker guy

idk the pelosi attacker was so out of shape that he got winded after walking to the pelosi residence that he was going to just ziptie up his hostage and take a nap then wake up and start watching more torrented movies and then game on his laptop

this guy looks like he's actually lifted something occasionally

Batterypowered7
Aug 8, 2009

The mist that chills you keeps me warm.

Data Graham posted:

Maybe some good memes!

Let me just change the swastikas slightly on this Pepe meme real quick so the normies don't get turned off of our message.

Pirate Radar
Apr 18, 2008

You're not my Ruthie!
You're not my Debbie!
You're not my Sherry!

Elden Lord Godfrey posted:

idk the pelosi attacker was so out of shape that he got winded after walking to the pelosi residence that he was going to just ziptie up his hostage and take a nap then wake up and start watching more torrented movies and then game on his laptop

this guy looks like he's actually lifted something occasionally

How much would that have ruled? Imagine if the police had shown up while he was busy playing Overwatch

Buce
Dec 23, 2005

Pirate Radar posted:

How much would that have ruled? Imagine if the police had shown up while he was busy playing Overwatch

violent video games cause another poor soul to turn to violence :nyan:

A Frosty Witch
Apr 21, 2005

I was just looking at it and I suddenly got this urge to get inside. No, not just an urge - more than that. It was my destiny to be here; in the box.

mobby_6kl posted:

Is that what TikTok is? Hopefully Musk buys and destroys it next once he's done with twitter.

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty

SilvergunSuperman posted:

Pretty cold comfort when that doesn't matter all that much and they still won
how did they win, exactly

Please spell it out in specifics

Both sides are recognizing it as a resounding failure for republicans.

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored

If you had given me a pencil and asked me to draw what Ashli Babbit’s brother looked like, this is what I would have drawn (poorly)

An insane mind
Aug 11, 2018

People are saying Chud Legolas, strangely I'm more seeing Chud Haldir.

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

Derpmph trial star reporter!

Captain Invictus posted:

Dems didn't pick up a super majority during a midterm with the president having a high disapproval rating and the economy being poor. loving failures.

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

Captain Invictus posted:

Lmao I take it back, please excuse me, this is truly a time for celebration.

BigBallChunkyTime
Nov 25, 2011

Kyle Schwarber: World Series hero, Beefy Lad, better than you.

Illegal Hen
https://twitter.com/RepMTG/status/1590680573148016640?t=k6VAh4xyTAXHS3tQijymtA&s=19

Ducks hate MTG, just like the rest of us.

exquisite tea
Apr 21, 2007

Carly shook her glass, willing the ice to melt. "You still haven't told me what the mission is."

She leaned forward. "We are going to assassinate the bad men of Hollywood."

Low presidential approval doesn't always translate into a willingness to vote. Biden's numbers have been in the low 40s for most of his first term the same as Trump, and while I don't think millions of people are secretly enamored with his presidency there's nowhere near the same degree of outright hatred that you saw during the Trump years. You can still get re-elected with 40s approval, as GWB has shown.

BigBallChunkyTime
Nov 25, 2011

Kyle Schwarber: World Series hero, Beefy Lad, better than you.

Illegal Hen

Power Khan posted:

Btw, never for get this one.

https://twitter.com/duty2warn/status/1590420417252298752

Right next to the crematorium and the dildo shop

Hey, don't knock Dildopolis

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty

Lmao I take it back, please excuse me, this is truly a time for celebration.
no, no, don't slink away coward, do explain your thought process.

Like there's still an actual chance dems retain the house with a razor thin margin and keep the senate. During a midterm election in the last twenty years, that is essentially unheard of. So I genuinely want to hear your reasoning for why we're doomed.

Buce
Dec 23, 2005

An insane mind posted:

very accurate

Almost Smart
Sep 14, 2001

so your telling me you wasn't drunk or fucked up in anyway. when you had sex with me and that monkey

I see this dude crab-walking through the sewers at night, grunting excitedly as he goes about his task.

The next day, you’re at your five year-old daughter’s birthday party in the backyard. People are eating cake, the kids are having fun, it’s a beautiful day all around. Then all of the sudden, a nearby manhole cover flies high into the sky like in the Ninja Turtles cartoon. It lands edge-side down on the roof of a parked car, just smashes that drat thing up good.

And then this guy pops out of the manhole, covered in god knows what. Before you and your guests can even really process what’s going on, he catches eye of the party and jogs on over, nearly tripping over the curb. “HAD A GOOD HAUL HEH HEH HEH!” he exclaims as he squeezes two huge turds between his fingers. “BABBITT!”

SocketWrench
Jul 8, 2012

by Fritz the Horse

When you can't win fair, lie a bunch

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

Captain Invictus posted:

no, no, don't slink away coward, do explain your thought process.

Like there's still an actual chance dems retain the house with a razor thin margin and keep the senate. During a midterm election in the last twenty years, that is essentially unheard of. So I genuinely want to hear your reasoning for why we're doomed.

Lol @ coward, settle down you nerd, it's a message board.

And sure things are terrible, but it's conceivable they could be worse and you won't believe how well this lines things up for even milder disappointment next time!

2nd place in horseshoes is awfully good, after all.

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com
shut up bitch

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored

Almost Smart posted:

I see this dude crab-walking through the sewers at night, grunting excitedly as he goes about his task.

The next day, you’re at your five year-old daughter’s birthday party in the backyard. People are eating cake, the kids are having fun, it’s a beautiful day all around. Then all of the sudden, a nearby manhole cover flies high into the sky like in the Ninja Turtles cartoon. It lands edge-side down on the roof of a parked car, just smashes that drat thing up good.

And then this guy pops out of the manhole, covered in god knows what. Before you and your guests can even really process what’s going on, he catches eye of the party and jogs on over, nearly tripping over the curb. “HAD A GOOD HAUL HEH HEH HEH!” he exclaims as he squeezes two huge turds between his fingers. “BABBITT!”

axolotl farmer
May 17, 2007

Now I'm going to sing the Perry Mason theme

Power Khan
Aug 20, 2011

by Fritz the Horse
"...trying to count..."?

Yea...

Tarquinn
Jul 3, 2007

I know I’ve made some very poor decisions recently, but I can give you
my complete assurance that my work will be back to normal.
Hell Gem
Bigly numbahs hard.

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty

And sure things are terrible, but it's conceivable they could be worse and you won't believe how well this lines things up for even milder disappointment next time!

lol you're a joyless, hopeless husk

Valtonen
May 13, 2014

Tanks still suck but you don't gotta hand it to the Axis either.
I love it that there is a chance repubs actually lose a Senate seat and in the meanwhile magic the gathering is cheering her own election completely oblivious of the Red Fart 2022.

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

An insane mind posted:

Redundant, after all Haldir's only line in the movie was him being racist

The Saddest Rhino
Apr 29, 2009

Put it all together.
Solve the world.
One conversation at a time.

stfu

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

Captain Invictus posted:

lol you're a joyless, hopeless husk

Probably true, I just don't get the victory lap for only losing but not as bad?

They showed their whole rear end and it still didn't matter nearly as much as I'd hoped.

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

I'm wrong and things are incredible.

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

lol Russia did a damage assessment of the Republican performance in the 2022 midterm election and decided that they weren't going to get permanent impeachment proceedings and a cessation of funds and materiel to Ukraine so they began a mass retreat from Kherson 24 hours later instead.

Absolutely loving amazing.

Buce
Dec 23, 2005

MrQwerty posted:

lol Russia did a damage assessment of the Republican performance in the 2022 midterm election and decided that they weren't going to get permanent impeachment proceedings and a cessation of funds and materiel to Ukraine so they began a mass retreat from Kherson 24 hours later instead.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ag1o3koTLWM

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

Russia, Russia, Russia Hoax :jerkbag:

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty

Probably true, I just don't get the victory lap for only losing but not as bad?

They showed their whole rear end and it still didn't matter nearly as much as I'd hoped.
except we literally haven't lost yet, that's what I just got done saying

that we were projected to be down like 17+ seats in the house after the fact, and instead there's STILL a chance dems retain the house. In their midterms, Clinton lost 52 seats. Bush gained 8 seats due to america losing its mind from 9/11. Obama lost 63 seats and trump lost 40 seats. if biden winds up losing half a dozen seats in the house overall(or less!) and retains the senate, you really think that's a loss? for real?

I just can't understand your brainworms I guess. this was as much of an annihilation by the dems as we could hope for, and that's not even including multiple states that have gone completely blue in their local governments.

MrQwerty posted:

I stopped following all but the cliffs notes on russia because I was seeing way too much depressing imagery, but that's incredible, and a justifiable LOL

Hirayuki
Mar 28, 2010

canyoneer posted:

Listen here Jack we're going to Carolina
This had me giggling hard over my morning coffee. Thank you!

big nipples big life
May 12, 2014

I'm wrong and things are incredible.

Post through it

An insane mind
Aug 11, 2018

Data Graham posted:

Redundant, after all Haldir's only line in the movie was him being racist

Didn't Haldir also say something like the Elves keep their promises? I think he had some lines in Helm's Deep (not cannon of course)

digital penitence
Jan 3, 2008

She's so dumb, I can't handle it. How is she still a representative? Dammit Georgia.

Strategic Tea
Sep 1, 2012

Data Graham posted:

The rank and file literally don't get that the cities are fundamentally sociologically different from better than the big red swathes of rural nothing, and they are also where the vast majority of AMERICANS live.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

heavy liquid posted:

She's so dumb, I can't handle it. How is she still a representative? Dammit Georgia.

she will never lose that seat as long as she breathes, hth