Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Keyser_Soze
May 5, 2009

Pillbug
are there tanks and A-10 warthogs heading into Gilead yet?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Escobarbarian
Jun 18, 2004

Grimey Drawer
No and everyone in Canada hates Americans now

Vorgen
Mar 5, 2006

Party Membership is a Democracy, The Weave is Not.

A fledgling vampire? How about a dragon, or some half-kobold druids? Perhaps a spontaneous sex change? Anything that can happen, will happen the results will be beyond entertaining.

Everyone in Hawaii is about to start hating immigrants too!

pwn
May 27, 2004

This Christmas get "Shoes"

:pwn: :pwn: :pwn: :pwn: :pwn:
Oh for real this poo poo ends next season? I thought they were gonna keep dragging it out for ten.

Escobarbarian
Jun 18, 2004

Grimey Drawer
Yeah the only reason I even watched this season was because they said it was ending with 6

Open Source Idiom
Jan 4, 2013

pwn posted:

Oh for real this poo poo ends next season? I thought they were gonna keep dragging it out for ten.

Yeah, but last I heard they're angling for a spinoff.

Vanderdeath
Oct 1, 2005

I will confess,
I love this cultured hell that tests my youth.

Open Source Idiom posted:

Yeah, but last I heard they're angling for a spinoff.

Yeah, they're doing The Testaments after this, which takes place like 15ish years after the end of the first book and is mostly about Aunt Lydia and June's daughters.

A lot of the stuff people were griping about this season, like Canadians being pissed off about American immigrants and having Gilead moles, comes directly from the book.

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

Escobarbarian posted:

ok Lawrence’s proposal to Mrs. Putnam in 509 is loving hilarious

Bradley Whitford owns so much, he’s having a great time and almost single-handedly making this stupid-rear end character work

Finally finished this season and yeah, he's a highlight by somehow selling this character whose motivations and allegiances seen to change with every single scene. What kind of sitcom nonsense is June and Serena in Hawaii even going to be?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Normy
Jul 1, 2004

Do I Krushchev?

It would be nice if they showed a political side to Canada's turn outside of the protestors. Like a Gilead friendly/anti-refugee leader widespread gaining support.