Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Kazinsal
Dec 13, 2011

SmokaDustbowl posted:

I mean, "go see your GP" who the gently caress has a gp? if I have some poo poo I go to the free clinic?

I have a GP and she was like "lol yeah I don't know poo poo about that and I don't know anyone who does" when I asked her about it and as a result I've just given up on it for now

eventually she'll retire and I'll probably get transferred to someone who gives a poo poo. "go see your GP" doesn't work for hormones even though apparently informed consent is a thing in canada. it's loving dumb

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

fart simpson posted:

a woman touched your misshapen, diseased balls irl?

hey now! the misshapen part turned out to not be a disease after all.

SmokaDustbowl
Feb 12, 2001

by vyelkin
Fun Shoe

Sagebrush posted:

hey now! the misshapen part turned out to not be a disease after all.

balls have all types of tubes and poo poo did you mistake something normal for something weird

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

you really want to know? it was/is an epididymal cyst. go look up some pictures on google if you like.

not a normal part of the anatomy, not psychosomatic, but also apparently not uncommon, and not dangerous.

anything else you would like to know about my balls?

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

i bet i'm gonna get probed for talking about my balls in five days when graph catches up to this part of the thread

Kazinsal
Dec 13, 2011

Sagebrush posted:

i bet i'm gonna get probed for talking about my balls in five days when graph catches up to this part of the thread

just segue into baseball and he'll forget about it

SmokaDustbowl
Feb 12, 2001

by vyelkin
Fun Shoe

Sagebrush posted:

it sucks when you think you got all your junk tucked and then sit on your balls anyway

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

https://i.imgur.com/gWfHaaN.mp4

FAT32 SHAMER
Aug 16, 2012

live footage of rotor

Fortaleza
Feb 21, 2008

I have very large balls and that's never happened to me

Take care of your tools and they'll take care of you

FAT32 SHAMER
Aug 16, 2012

big deal who doesn’t have beach balls handy

bump_fn
Apr 12, 2004

two of them

Jonny 290 posted:

mel brooks spent an entire career attempting to write a scene this funny

lmao

fins
May 31, 2011

Floss Finder
hbag why is manchester so drat cold and rainy? and wtf is a stalybridge? glad im outta here tomorrow!

fins
May 31, 2011

Floss Finder
i mean, look at this poo poo

bump_fn
Apr 12, 2004

two of them

fins posted:

hbag why is manchester so drat cold and rainy? and wtf is a stalybridge? glad im outta here tomorrow!

lmfao you went to manchester

Kazinsal
Dec 13, 2011

fins posted:

even vancouver isn't that fuckin rainy holy poo poo

Trimson Grondag 3
Jul 1, 2007

Clapping Larry

fins posted:

we've got frost warnings in late november in the southern hemsiphere, it's all fine don't worry.

fins
May 31, 2011

Floss Finder

bump_fn posted:

lmfao you went to manchester

visiting family, real destination is edinburgh which i expect to be cold and rainy, but at least its full of culture and whisky. thinking about shortening my trip to get back to the caribbean "winter"

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

i have to have a car because otherwise i cant drive around the country solving mysteries while being doggedly pursued by federal marshals for a crime i did not commit (9/11)

FAT32 SHAMER posted:

hey siri set the heat upstairs to 73

adding this to my list of evidence that you’re a reptilian

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

i have to have a car because otherwise i cant drive around the country solving mysteries while being doggedly pursued by federal marshals for a crime i did not commit (9/11)

fins posted:

visiting family, real destination is edinburgh which i expect to be cold and rainy, but at least its full of culture and whisky. thinking about shortening my trip to get back to the caribbean "winter"

manchester has culture. go see the vimto factory.

Armitag3
Mar 15, 2020

Forget it Jake, it's cybertown.

President Beep posted:

manchester has culture. go see the vimto factory.

weird typo for vomit but ok

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA
:xickos:

cjs: trying for the 3rd time in the last few months to explain over the phone to my boss, the concept that if u have a grid of things then changing the number of columns or rows by an odd number fundamentally changes the symmetry of the grid. u need to change by an even number

i dont think this is a hard concept to understand if i could be there face to face drawing stuff but its seemingly difficult to grasp over the phone

Armitag3
Mar 15, 2020

fart simpson posted:

cjs: trying for the 3rd time in the last few months to explain over the phone to my boss, the concept that if u have a grid of things then changing the number of columns or rows by an odd number fundamentally changes the symmetry of the grid. u need to change by an even number

i dont think this is a hard concept to understand if i could be there face to face drawing stuff but its seemingly difficult to grasp over the phone

Try explaining it in mandarin

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA

Armitag3 posted:

Try explaining it in mandarin

my boss's mandarin is bad

Armitag3
Mar 15, 2020

fart simpson posted:

my boss's mandarin is bad

Maybe your boss is incapable of rotating an excel sheet in their head

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA

shes from hong kong. maybe.

Feisty-Cadaver
Jun 1, 2000
The worms crawl in,
The worms crawl out.

fart simpson posted:

shes from hong kong. maybe.

so explain it in Cantonese then

Vintersorg
Mar 3, 2004

President of
the Brendan Fraser
Fan Club

home furnaces can do upstairs and downstairs? :3:

i just got a nest at home and keep it at 21C when home, i think it goes to 18 when im not and we set to 19 when sleeping. for winter at least. but do those little pods let you change per room?

dioxazine
Oct 14, 2004

my cantonese is pretty bad

hbag
Feb 13, 2021

i think im gonna pirate some textbooks

KidDynamite
Feb 11, 2005

Vintersorg posted:

home furnaces can do upstairs and downstairs? :3:

i just got a nest at home and keep it at 21C when home, i think it goes to 18 when im not and we set to 19 when sleeping. for winter at least. but do those little pods let you change per room?

a minisplit can be per room yeah.

quiggy
Aug 7, 2010

[in Russian] Oof.

[climbing out of a horrific car accident labeled "twitter"] hey

mystes
May 31, 2006

SmokaDustbowl posted:

I had a really good psych who kept sending requests to get my poo poo covered, but it was for naught and I got shunted off on "early retirement" which is disability
drat why is everything so stupid

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

quiggy posted:

[climbing out of a horrific car accident labeled "twitter"] hey

hi quiggy i’m president beep

-President Beep

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

please don’t swear at me like moose milky did

Vintersorg
Mar 3, 2004

President of
the Brendan Fraser
Fan Club

for smoka

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xvpgY3yO4ys

get well soon :)

quiggy
Aug 7, 2010

[in Russian] Oof.

President Beep posted:

hi quiggy i’m president beep

-President Beep

congratulations on your election mr. president

President Beep posted:

please don’t swear at me like moose milky did

or should i say MISTER BITCH

hbag
Feb 13, 2021

ive been preparing for this by using this thread like twitter anyway

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

god dammit

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

A Wheezy Steampunk
Jul 16, 2006

High School Grads Eligible!

hbag posted:

ive been preparing for this by using this thread like twitter anyway

i never understood the appeal of posting to a global audience instead of a smaller group but maybe it's because i don't understand the appeal of fame in general