Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Roosevelt
Jul 18, 2009

I'm looking for the man who shot my paw.

rotor posted:

makin some baked potatoes to own the haters

your post reminded me that i posted one thing yesterday evening in the weekend thread that said i was baking potatoes. i checked that thread now and lol

two xl russet potatoes, scrubbed, poked holes in em with a fork, then dried them off and rubbed with avocado oil and dumped a lot of sea salt and pepper all over. 55 minutes 425° in the oven on a rack

for toppings i cooked bacon in a skillet very low and slow to render out the fat and chop into bits. butter, sour cream, chives, shredded cheddar, s&p. they were fluffy on the inside and had crispy french-fry skins. the haters are owning themselves

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SmokaDustbowl
Feb 12, 2001

by vyelkin
Fun Shoe

NoneMoreNegative posted:

lol the last few times I've been into town I've walked past a house or an alley and been hit with ultra-weed smell, and even as a non-smoker I still end up looking like early The Rock wrestling gifs

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2eNYis7E5k0

FAT32 SHAMER
Aug 16, 2012

rip to a real one

hbag
Feb 13, 2021

rip king young dave

FAT32 SHAMER
Aug 16, 2012

I’m going to smoke a big doink in his memory

CRIP EATIN BREAD
Jun 24, 2002

Hey stop worrying bout my acting bitch, and worry about your WACK ass music. In the mean time... Eat a hot bowl of Dicks! Ice T

Soiled Meat
every time i see him i cant believe that guy was younger than 20 goddamn

Beeftweeter
Jun 28, 2005

a medium-format picture of beeftweeter staring silently at the camera, a quizzical expression on his face

CRIP EATIN BREAD posted:

every time i see him i cant believe that guy was younger than 20 goddamn

what lmao

dude look(ed?) like hes pushing 40

CRIP EATIN BREAD
Jun 24, 2002

Hey stop worrying bout my acting bitch, and worry about your WACK ass music. In the mean time... Eat a hot bowl of Dicks! Ice T

Soiled Meat

Beeftweeter posted:

what lmao

dude look(ed?) like hes pushing 40

On May 17th, 2018, Vice confirmed that Nixon had passed away at the age of 19 due to complications recovering from a collapsed lung.

hbag
Feb 13, 2021

watergate took a toll on him huh

Beeftweeter
Jun 28, 2005

a medium-format picture of beeftweeter staring silently at the camera, a quizzical expression on his face

hbag posted:

watergate took a toll on him huh

lmao

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Called my boss because my foot is sore and I'm waiting to get through to make a doctor's appointment, and he helpfully kept suggesting I have a blood clot and am going to die.

SmokaDustbowl
Feb 12, 2001

by vyelkin
Fun Shoe

3D Megadoodoo posted:

Called my boss because my foot is sore and I'm waiting to get through to make a doctor's appointment, and he helpfully kept suggesting I have a blood clot and am going to die.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CaC9MKawwQM

my homie dhall
Dec 9, 2010

honey, oh please, it's just a machine
saw furries at the beach today, some kinda convention

they’re gonna be shaking sand outta those suits for months

SmokaDustbowl
Feb 12, 2001

by vyelkin
Fun Shoe

my homie dhall posted:

saw furries at the beach today, some kinda convention

they’re gonna be shaking sand outta those suits for months

imagine getting sand in your fursuit, gently caress that poo poo

PokeJoe
Aug 24, 2004

hail cgatan

my fursuit is a crab so it just makes sense to go to the beach meetup

post hole digger
Mar 21, 2011

I don't oil my baked potatoes and they crisp up fine.

Beeftweeter
Jun 28, 2005

help help i can't sleep because of pestilence

matti
Mar 31, 2019

3D Megadoodoo posted:

rip

post hole digger
Mar 21, 2011

been at the hospital with my mom since 10 pm pacific lol.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

my foot is feeling a lot better because i've been in bed since 7 and only now got the call back that i have an appointment at 18:20

e: I just degreased a pizza just a bit, out of curiosity.

3D Megadoodoo fucked around with this message at 12:29 on Nov 22, 2022

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

i have to have a car because otherwise i cant drive around the country solving mysteries while being doggedly pursued by federal marshals for a crime i did not commit (9/11)
help! i don’t want to work today

Armitag3
Mar 15, 2020

Forget it Jake, it's cybertown.

well then take a nap

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA
:xickos:

President Beep posted:

help! i don’t want to work today

suck it up. work is the basis of human society.

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

i have to have a car because otherwise i cant drive around the country solving mysteries while being doggedly pursued by federal marshals for a crime i did not commit (9/11)
subforum of contrasts

hbag
Feb 13, 2021

fart simpson posted:

suck it up. work is the basis of human society.

society's for losers

bob dobbs is dead
Oct 8, 2017

I love peeps
Nap Ghost

hbag posted:

society's for losers

ok mrs thatcher

Vintersorg
Mar 3, 2004

President of
the Brendan Fraser
Fan Club

Beeftweeter posted:

help help i can't sleep because of pestilence

a good reason - legendary album

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ULOMjKzAigI

dioxazine
Oct 14, 2004

cjs: another holiday week day. pretty much everyone will be gone by tomorrow

quiggy
Aug 7, 2010

[in Russian] Oof.

cjs want to spend time hacking on this experimental system but also i have a hangnail and typing is painful :qq:

hbag
Feb 13, 2021

the only thing i have to look forward to today is the fact i can sleep in late tomorrow

FAT32 SHAMER
Aug 16, 2012

post hole digger posted:

been at the hospital with my mom since 10 pm pacific lol.

gws phd mom

Archduke Frantz Fanon
Sep 7, 2004

cjs: after wrestling with someones massive pr yesterday it should be good fish touching time for the rest of the week

FAT32 SHAMER
Aug 16, 2012

cjs: I really need to improve my German so I can read emails without googling a bunch of words I don’t know

FAT32 SHAMER
Aug 16, 2012

ok as it turns out, this time they put an English translation at the bottom

Beeftweeter
Jun 28, 2005

cls: gettin sick and tired of feeling sick and tired

i popped one of my wife's ambien at like 5 am after tossing around a bit. around 9 am i woke up on the floor lol

Captain Foo
May 11, 2004

we vibin'
we slidin'
we breathin'
we dyin'

Beeftweeter posted:

cls: gettin sick and tired of feeling sick and tired

i popped one of my wife's ambien at like 5 am after tossing around a bit. around 9 am i woke up on the floor lol

that seems like the best possible outcome tbh

Beeftweeter
Jun 28, 2005

lol yeah could've been worse. hopefully i don't find out in a few days i drained my bank account bidding on vintage troll dolls or some poo poo

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA
:xickos:

Beeftweeter posted:

lol yeah could've been worse. hopefully i don't find out in a few days i drained my bank account bidding on vintage troll dolls or some poo poo

do you want to know now or are you gonna wait

Beeftweeter
Jun 28, 2005

i'd rather be surprised :shrug:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Silver Alicorn
Mar 30, 2008

𝓪 𝓻𝓮𝓭 𝓹𝓪𝓷𝓭𝓪 𝓲𝓼 𝓪 𝓬𝓾𝓻𝓲𝓸𝓾𝓼 𝓼𝓸𝓻𝓽 𝓸𝓯 𝓬𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓽𝓾𝓻𝓮
I’m at the office.