Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

pencilhands
Aug 20, 2022

I'm getting up there in age, and been wondering what my fellow goons see as the peak years of a man's life. Is it all downhill now that I've passed my 20's by? Are my 30's the real golden years? Or are they still ahead of that? It's something I think and wonder about often.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

Your athletic peak is about 22-25, after that your body will start failing you in increasingly embarrassing ways.

pencilhands
Aug 20, 2022

SilvergunSuperman posted:

Your athletic peak is about 22-25, after that your body will start failing you in increasingly embarrassing ways.

What sorts of ways?

Foxfire_
Nov 8, 2010

2, 3, 5, 7, 11, 13, 17, 19, 23, 29, 31, 37, 41, 43, 47, 53, 59, 61, 67, 71, 73, 79, 83, 89, 97, 101, 103, 107, 109, and 113. All known humans have died before reaching their next prime year

Extra row of tits
Oct 31, 2020

pencilhands posted:

I'm getting up there in age, and been wondering what my fellow goons see as the peak years of a man's life. Is it all downhill now that I've passed my 20's by? Are my 30's the real golden years? Or are they still ahead of that? It's something I think and wonder about often.

Your 30s are the best. You (typically) have money, you’re still young enough to do what you want, no major concerns yet, but also you’re not a dumb gently caress kid anymore,

Mr. Meagles
Apr 30, 2004

Out here, everything hurts

Live in the present moment, without dwelling in the future or past, and every day will become the prime of your life. Namaste

pencilhands posted:

What sorts of ways?

However on your 40th birthday you completely lose the ability to hold in farts

slurm
Jul 28, 2022

by Hand Knit
All of em bc you're a man, baby!

Buce
Dec 23, 2005

im in the prime of my lofe

Buce
Dec 23, 2005

life*

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

Probably around 85 when all that shoots out of your dick when you cum is a puff of chalky powder

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

Life man prime why

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here
You literally just missed them, OP. Sorry, your life is now nothing but misery. Sucks, dude.

thin blue whine
Feb 21, 2004
PLEASE SEE POLICY

Soiled Meat
it's 800815 yrs old

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

you peak around age 11, just before puberty really gets rolling

Zeluth
May 12, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Its in the way that you use it. Trust me, ain't no DNA will keep you from hurting yourself.

syntaxfunction
Oct 27, 2010
I'm no man, I'm a timeless being that was born outside the universe, thrust inside it and have always been, and always will be, eternal.

I think I peaked a few thousand millenia ago tho.

Motherfucker
Jul 16, 2011

I certainly dont have deep-seated issues involving birthdays.
Much like a car its highly variably and depends on the make / model and also weather you run on chip grease or not.

GABA ghoul
Oct 29, 2011

Bad Purchase posted:

you peak around age 11, just before puberty really gets rolling

I would go even further and say you peak at 0 and it's all the way down from there. A line has no peak and you can prove it mathematically but also by looking at it with your eyes

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

it's based on your career, op - it's the years where you can easily afford Amazon Prime without cutting back on any other services you subscribe to

Groke
Jul 27, 2007
New Adventures In Mom Strength
0 to 2, or so.

All your needs are taken care of, everything you do is considered adorable, no job, no taxes, no anxiety.

Good Dumplings
Mar 30, 2011

Excuse my worthless shitposting because all I can ever hope to accomplish in life is to rot away the braincells of strangers on the internet with my irredeemable brainworms.
going by beef cattle standards, probably 16-20. not sure why you want prime human meat though

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--
IT WASP ME ALL *BZZT* ALONG!

Mr. Meagles posted:

Now that is a goddamned lie, I choose not to hold farts in.
and by 40 you realise that gently caress people's sensibilities. :fart:

Zeluth
May 12, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
I said excuse me and she said she didn't hear it.

Son of Rodney
Feb 22, 2006

ohmygodohmygodohmygod

Yeah it's the early 30s, on average. Unfortunately bad lifestyle choices also happen to pop up more, which is frankly an insult.

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--
IT WASP ME ALL *BZZT* ALONG!

What I want to know is why God wants me to take double the amount of piss breaks! Is this a sick fetish thing?!

Zeluth
May 12, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
I see my pee when I stream it. It says, you let these vitamans go or you drink way too much water.

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

you're a kid from 1 to 92 op

Disco Pope
Dec 6, 2004

Top Class!
The years when he contains the Matrix of Leadership within his chest.

Blue Raider
Sep 2, 2006

Whichever years you’re getting the most pussy

Noblesse Obliged
Apr 7, 2012

0-1 year old

Get to suck on titties all day but not old enough to realize they’re your moms

Das Boo
Jun 9, 2011

There was a GHOST here.
It's gone now.
I guess a woman's prime is in her 20's because everyone seemed to imply I was too old for kids the minute I turned 30.
Kids I didn't want, but hey.

hemale in pain
Jun 5, 2010

Mr. Meagles posted:

Live in the present moment, without dwelling in the future or past, and every day will become the prime of your life. Namaste

also sometimes those farts aren't just farts

someusername
Jan 26, 2015
when his wife dies, everything after that

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

Extra row of tits posted:

Your 30s are the best. You (typically) have money, you’re still young enough to do what you want, no major concerns yet, but also you’re not a dumb gently caress kid anymore,

yup, experiencing this now. only qualm i have with being in my early 30s is that now, some hard physical activities/sports cause old man injuries which i never had happen to me in my 20s. otherwise this is the best time of my life right now for the above reasons

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

hot cocoa on the couch posted:

yup, experiencing this now. only qualm i have with being in my early 30s is that now, some hard physical activities/sports cause old man injuries which i never had happen to me in my 20s. otherwise this is the best time of my life right now for the above reasons

yeah lol muscle strains take like two months to heal

roomtone
Jul 1, 2021

i think it's a made up concept that you can choose to torture yourself about or ignore like most things

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon

Foxfire_ posted:

2, 3, 5, 7, 11, 13, 17, 19, 23, 29, 31, 37, 41, 43, 47, 53, 59, 61, 67, 71, 73, 79, 83, 89, 97, 101, 103, 107, 109, and 113. All known humans have died before reaching their next prime year

GetDunked
Dec 16, 2011

respectfully

Foxfire_ posted:

CPL593H
Oct 28, 2009

I know what you did last summer, and frankly I am displeased.
Every single poster on this forum is past their prime years. We wasted them sitting around laughing at a guy stretching out his rear end in a top hat.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zippy the Bummer
Dec 14, 2008

Silent Majority
The Don
LORD COMMANDER OF THE UKRAINIAN ARMED FORCES
life is an unbalanced ball at the peak of a four dimensional cone with the greater mass at the base. the point of the peak is conception, the circle at the base is death