Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
1 Food That Fights Diabetic Rectum Nerves Damage
Follow every word to the letter OP
Delete it and block the address
Keep it in your inbox
Click all the links and/or reply sincerely
Worst loving gbs thread holy loving poo poo :gas:
Goku has perfect bowel movements
View Results

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

WE GET IT. YOU LOVE GUN JESUS. Toujours des fusils Bullpup Français.
I can tell it is legitimate because it did not enter my spam folder:

quote:

Hey there,
We’ve been asked our whole life to eat more veggies and whole grains to have good bowel movements.

However, according to Dr. Saunders, Neurological expert — if you have high blood sugar and or poor blood flow…

Not only can it affect the nerves in your brain, heart, and feet… it even attacks your digestive system – particularly, your anal sphinter. (the muscle that contracts or relaxes for bowel movements.

And when those nerves become damaged, we suffer what is called Fecal incontinence. ***Which is the inability to control bowel movements. Causing feces to leak unexpectedly from the rectum.***

And even if you are not experiencing any leaking (YET), another sign is that you constantly “”FEEL LIKE” you need to use the restroom (#2) - but nothing comes out.

Again, this is because the nerves that control that feeling of needing to go – have been affected.

Many people will end up pushing and causing even more blood vessel damage there, along with painful hemorrhoids and bleeding.

And on the opposite end, your body may need to actually let out fecal matter, BUT the nerve damage in the sphincter may not get the signal - causing constipation. (Causing fecal matter to be trapped in the body and making it a perfect breeding ground for bacteria.)

It’s a terrible and embarrassing thing to have to go through. (on top of the burning and itching)

The good news is, this problem could be easily fixed in the privacy of your own home.

And it has nothing to do with using enemas, seeing a doctor or any invasive treatments.

There are just 2 simple things you must do every morning along with eating this…

1 food that fights Rectum Leaks and constipation.

Now for more visual learners,

Dr. Saunders, has released a brand new gut health video to the public.

It’s Free and will be up for the next 24 hours. (As it's normally exclusive to his patients.)

This well received video shows you his simple 2 steps along with the…

1 food that fights Rectum Leaks and constipation.

And not only does this video show how you can help the body with digestive issues and retake control of those nerve issues.

It also helps fight “leaky gut” – this is where the gut lining is damaged and cannot optimally function as a barrier any longer. Causing digestive juices and bowel remains to leak into the body…

Causing diarrhea, constipation, bloating and even skin problems, such as acne, rashes, or eczema.

Remember this, Leaky Gut and Leaky Stool are all linked…

Listen, this video has been already leaked on Youtube & Facebook and has gone viral for helping people with diabetes and blood flow issues get back to normal and away from these embarrassing problems.

And I’ve brought it just in time for you!

Click here to watch this video before it's taken down.

God Bless,
Joe Barton

What should I do????

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hollismason
Jun 30, 2007

Get ready for Price Time, Bitch

Obviously you need to watch the video

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

post the video

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

lovely thread OP.

ManBoyChef
Aug 1, 2019

Deadbeat Dad

are you having leaky sphincter syndrome OP? I mean they had to have gotten your email from somewhere. Maybe you have been doing some google searches.

William Henry Hairytaint
Oct 29, 2011

holy poo poo I'm a type 1 diabetic thank you for bringing this to my attention

quote:

Many people will end up pushing and causing even more blood vessel damage there, along with painful hemorrhoids and bleeding.

I do this all the time :eyepop:

William Henry Hairytaint
Oct 29, 2011

William Henry Hairytaint posted:

holy poo poo I'm a type 1 diabetic thank you for bringing this to my attention

I do this all the time :eyepop:

this + my plain opaque shower curtain and guests walk into my bathroom and think they're going to be murdered

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

mod disclaimer: if this is a really bad idea because of viruses/malicious code take as much action on me as necessary

The video link in the email went through like 3 urls before bringing me to this website
https://bartonnutrition.com/ptn/21?utm_campaign=fg_jerusalem&utm_medium=email&utm_content=fg_bowel&utm_source=puredig&subid2=1316&subid=144283526&utm_term=email&AFFID=499202

Here is the website itself:

The video does not seem to be a youtube link, however 10 seconds in for the video...

Zeluth
May 12, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
If it bleeds you are doing something right. Not the old dried up blood which is black. Then you are on your own drive to the holy land of less poop.

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

I feel like one of those conspiracy theorists as I put screencaps in here

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

That email doesn't mention anything about loan forgiveness :thunk:

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

:thunk:

Zeluth
May 12, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Would you like fries with that?

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

:thunk: :thunk:

Is it normal (lol) for stuff like this to rant more about :bahgawd: the government and big X :bahgawd: than hawking whatever magical wonder cure they have

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

Now we are finally getting to the good stuff :suspense: :suspense: :suspense: :suspense:

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

:negative: My poops are too weak :negative:

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--
IT WASP ME ALL *BZZT* ALONG!

Don't say that! Your poops are only as strong as your willpower!

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
Black friday yeti tippin'.

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

Which one is it :thunk: :thunk: :thunk:

also :lol:

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

Chinatown posted:

Black friday yeti tippin'.

Island drank sippin', computer chair dippin', Xbox Elite Series 2 controller grippin'

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--

As an inhabitant of Jerusalem I can't confirm the existence of any ancient super fibers, though local people certainly defecate.

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

So it turns out the super fiber wonder plant, as one may have found out by now, is actually Jerusalem Artichoke.

...which is from the New World/Americas, and not from the middle east or north Africa. And the :airquote: video :airquote: also said that the indigenous tribes studied by some English dude to see the size of their poops are from North Africa. Maybe the plant was introduced there many years ago and that's what those people ate/are eating. But even more interesting is this little snippet from Wikipedia:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jerusalem_artichoke posted:

US marketing scheme

In the 1980s, the Jerusalem artichoke also gained some notoriety when its seeds were planted by Midwestern US farmers at the prodding of an agricultural attempt to save the family farm. This effort was an attempt to teach independent farmers to raise their own food, feed, and fuel. Little market existed for the tuber in that part of the US at the time, but contacts were made with sugar producers, oil and gas companies, and the fresh food market for markets to be developed. Fructose had not yet been established as a mainstay, nor was ethanol used as a main fuel additive as it is today. The only real profit in this effort were realized by a few first-year growers (who sold some of their seed to other farmers individually as well as with the help of the company attempting this venture). As a result, many of the farmers who had planted large quantities of the crop lost money.[34][35]

How much do I need to cram down my nethermaw until I activate the cheat code for my blood sugar and/or 2-pound turds?

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--

While the Jerusalem Artichoke is neither an artichoke nor from Jerusalem* it is delicious, don't buy it as tasteless supplements but rather as fresh tuber and try cooking it.

*Probably a mispronunciation of Girasole as the flower resembles a sunflower.

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

There's other poo poo too, which presumably will help me poo poo better. And lose weight. And cure my diabetus

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

Also the loving irony of this slide since this video has been going on for at least an hour that ends* with "buy our Super Organic Blood Sugar Beating Powder so you can poo poo better and not die from diabetes unlike those Big Pharma companies because I found Jesus as a baby"

*didn't end, talking about how good it tastes because APPLES

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

I heard this before from somewhere........... :hmmyes:

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--

Please don't let this poo poo deter you from trying Jerusalem Artichoke, it is delicious and easy to cook.

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

By popular demand posted:

Please don't let this poo poo deter you from trying Jerusalem Artichoke, it is delicious and easy to cook.

It sounds good fried up and not as some One Weird Powder you need to take like the end of Scarface to fix your Leaky Butt WHILE SUPPLIES LAST!!!!

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

I also like how the email opened with helping fix rectum nerve damage and the corresponding video opened with "the devil tried to kill me at 6 months old" and went from why God Is Good to why The Big Companies(tm) are evil to huge poops by tribal communities to fighting blood sugar imbalance

Quality 70-year-old-relative forwarded email experience, would eat some Jerusalem Artichoke in celebration

EorayMel fucked around with this message at 20:58 on Nov 25, 2022

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

The video is still going and has gotten into the "pwease buy our pwoduct...or you'll be sowwy :shobon:" phase

loving guilt tripping and threatening people over shrek poo poo powder over here, something Very Good And Reputable companies do.

This is loving bitcoin ponzi poo poo jfc

EorayMel fucked around with this message at 21:09 on Nov 25, 2022

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

:cripes:

Also the bitcoin comparison is not that different

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

:siren: the video finally loving ended :siren:

Knormal
Nov 11, 2001

Here's a direct video link for everyone to enjoy, since the site hides the controls for this 53 minute long Powerpoint.

I really admire your stamina for sitting through that. Though I imagine their target audience has a lot of free time spent sitting on the toilet.

Booty Pageant
Apr 20, 2012
so will this get me my erections back???

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--

Booty Pageant posted:

so will this get me my erections back???

I'm afraid the kidnappers were quite clear on their demands and dodgy nutritional supplements were not on the list.

Flowers For Algeria
Dec 3, 2005

I humbly offer my services as forum inquisitor. There is absolutely no way I would abuse this power in any way.

So why haven't you bought a pack or a tin ? Maybe you can try some.

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

This video cured my anal seepage thank you op.

ColdPie
Jun 9, 2006

Thinkin' about pooping and blowing grenade sized holes in things :thunk:

Zeluth
May 12, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Plop. .. Plop .. fizz fizz~

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--