Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

I know that's supposed to mean someone's dehydrated, but that didn't stop me from drinking the rest of it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dixville
Nov 4, 2008

I don't think!
Ham Wrangler
Actually it means your balls are too warm, need to air those bad boys out imo.

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
i just poo poo my pants full of turkey and greenbeans it looksl ike i got real sick

Alucard
Mar 11, 2002
Pillbug

Toxic Mental posted:

I know that's supposed to mean someone's dehydrated, but that didn't stop me from drinking the rest of it.

Well yeah you gotta hydrate

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

Nooner posted:

i just poo poo my pants full of turkey and greenbeans it looksl ike i got real sick

Pics?

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002

I ate a dozen deviled eggs and poo poo out three perfectly reconstructed eggs somehow :shrug:

Pladdicus
Aug 13, 2010

Chief McHeath posted:

I ate a dozen deviled eggs and poo poo out three perfectly reconstructed eggs somehow :shrug:

let us know if they hatch

Vampire Panties
Apr 18, 2001
nposter
Nap Ghost

Chief McHeath posted:

You should try eating the pieces of a Rubik's Cube

bossy lady
Jul 9, 1983

rip OP's kidneys

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost
if it's shockingly dark yellow, let it mellow

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

Chief McHeath posted:

The official GBS Egg Thread for Egg Related Posting on Eggs

Zeluth
May 12, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
And I thought our bodies were just to reproduce.

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

Toxic Mental posted:

If you're still thirsty for piss, there'll be guys not far from you pleased to help you out.

Zeluth
May 12, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Just know you will inherit my information.

Namaste!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fntbWrfdIos

Zeluth fucked around with this message at 06:35 on Nov 25, 2022

Pneub
Mar 12, 2007

I'M THE DEVIL, AND I WILL WASH OVER THE EARTH AND THE SEAS WILL RUN RED WITH THE BLOOD OF ALL THE SINNERS

I AM REBORN

Chief McHeath posted:

Kitchen hack: If you can resist eating the shells as a snack while preparing your deviled eggs (a hard ask I know, we've all been there), the hardboiled eggs will plop back out intact but without the shells.

Haptical Sales Slut
Mar 15, 2010

Age 18 to 49

Toxic Mental posted:

You’re in peak pheromone phase and should spritz yourself with it so women have a heightened sense of your erogenous pulsation vibrations.

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
sorry about the piss cancer, op

Pac and Cheese
Oct 29, 2010

gotta walk fast
i've admitted this here before but i actually have accidentally drank my own piss once so forgive me if i find these piss drinking jokes extremely mundane, been there done that, what the gently caress are you gonna do

Edmund Sparkler
Jul 4, 2003
For twelve years, you have been asking: Who is John Galt? This is John Galt speaking. I am the man who loves his life. I am the man who does not sacrifice his love or his values. I am the man who has deprived you of victims and thus has destroyed your world, and if you wish to know why you are peris

Pac and Cheese posted:

i've admitted this here before but i actually have accidentally drank my own piss once so forgive me if i find these piss drinking jokes extremely mundane, been there done that, what the gently caress are you gonna do

Lookit this piss drinking stolen valor. You gotta do it on purpose or it doesn't count.

thin blue whine
Feb 21, 2004
PLEASE SEE POLICY

Soiled Meat
okay but what is the color of your cums

sigher
Apr 22, 2008

My guiding Moonlight...

thin blue whine posted:

okay but what is the color of your cums

It ends up mixing with the blood so it's like a strawberry milk pink I'd say.

Charles Bukowski
Aug 26, 2003

Taskmaster 2023 Second Place Winner

Grimey Drawer
I take a daily vitamin and my piss is always bright yellow. That's my money being pissed away.

Beefed Owl
Sep 13, 2007

Come at me scrub-lord I'm ripped!

Chief McHeath posted:

Chickham comes early this year

Szyznyk
Mar 4, 2008

Every once in a while I’ll hit a port-a-potty and there will be a piss color chart on the wall to make sure the construction guys aren’t dehydrating themselves. Thank you for caring, honey wagon companies.

Pac and Cheese
Oct 29, 2010

gotta walk fast

Edmund Sparkler posted:

Lookit this piss drinking stolen valor. You gotta do it on purpose or it doesn't count.

i even puked after a realized what i did oh my god i'm a total charlatan

Charles Bukowski
Aug 26, 2003

Grimey Drawer
One time when I was like 17 I peed in a bottle during some gaming thing and I forgot to throw it away and my gf at the time found it. That's pretty embarrassing. She asked if it was iced tea but I wasn't going to play so I said no, it was piss.

god please help me
Jul 9, 2018
I LOVE GIVING MY TAX MONEY AND MY PERSONAL INCOME TO UKRAINE, SLAVA
Op, could i perhaps convince you to drink some water?

Pac and Cheese
Oct 29, 2010

gotta walk fast
remember that pic with the furry pissing everywhere and it's so dark it looks like olde english?

now imagine you can't even see through the piss. that's op

Edmund Sparkler
Jul 4, 2003
For twelve years, you have been asking: Who is John Galt? This is John Galt speaking. I am the man who loves his life. I am the man who does not sacrifice his love or his values. I am the man who has deprived you of victims and thus has destroyed your world, and if you wish to know why you are peris

Pac and Cheese posted:

remember that pic with the furry pissing everywhere and it's so dark it looks like olde english?

now imagine you can't even see through the piss. that's op

Yeah, that picture we all know so well, right guys?

Charles Bukowski
Aug 26, 2003

Grimey Drawer
I'm on the internet 15 hours a day and I dunno that pic

Pac and Cheese
Oct 29, 2010

gotta walk fast
unfortunately i think most people know exactly what i'm talking about

Barnaby Rudge
Jan 15, 2011

so your telling me you wasn't drunk or fucked up in anyway.when you had sex with me and that monkey
Soiled Meat
I had a good amount of cider last night and it took 4 pints of water for my piss to stop looking and smelling like apple energy drink gravy.

It is important that everyone knows this.

The Butcher
Apr 20, 2005

Well, at least we tried.
Nap Ghost

Barnaby Rudge posted:

I had a good amount of cider last night and it took 4 pints of water for my piss to stop looking and smelling like apple energy drink gravy.

It is important that everyone knows this.

I'm not sure that it is, but now you have forced it into my mind.

This is a rude thing to do imo.

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

Pac and Cheese posted:

No.

Panic! At The Tesco
Aug 19, 2005

FART

cmon stop lying guys everyone knows all the mainstream furry pissing pics

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

the thirsty bird

Pug Rodeo
Feb 20, 2007

BRING IT ON BRING IT ON YEAH

Pac and Cheese posted:

Are you sure your monitor just wasn’t turned on?

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
Mods please change thread to furry piss pic Megathread, tia

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
planet piss