Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

CumBlast Radius Jr
Nov 1, 2022

by Azathoth
Stereos, home sound systems, and car sound systems

Just car sound system genre?

Is there a particular label that's big in the genre?

Just seems fun to cover on like bass or some synth thing

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
You put on Phil Collins “this is the world we live in” and then you gently caress with the surround sound setting and set that poo poo to low ceiling jazz club and it sort of gives you a third reverb on Phil’s voice, it’s something I can’t fully describe to you on the internet, something really special. That bass guitar kicks in and.. phew you’re gonna need some fresh shorts hoooo boy. :negative:

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

Bag Flying At Noon, (2024)
They all use loving Sublime op

Rupert Buttermilk
Apr 15, 2007

🚣RowboatMan: ❄️Freezing time🕰️ is an old P.I. 🥧trick...

I used to be a sound designer and composer for Spielo International/IGT, which is a slot machine gaming company.

When I was there, we were in the multi-year process of developing a proper cabinet for our speakers that would go well in a gaming chair, complete with rumble from the LFE.

Our test music was, without question, Steely Dan. Say what you will about their songs, but that band (and the engineers, can't forget about them!) took so much care in the studio that we could trust the signal coming from quite literally any of their hits, and probably their entire catalogue.

Another consideration would be Radiohead's OK Computer. Absolutely flawless, from start to finish.

CumBlast Radius Jr
Nov 1, 2022

by Azathoth

ClamdestineBoyster posted:

You put on Phil Collins “this is the world we live in” and then you gently caress with the surround sound setting and set that poo poo to low ceiling jazz club and it sort of gives you a third reverb on Phil’s voice, it’s something I can’t fully describe to you on the internet, something really special. That bass guitar kicks in and.. phew you’re gonna need some fresh shorts hoooo boy. :negative:

I know man, its on a personal basis, you gotta sit by that Marantz and run that dial

CumBlast Radius Jr
Nov 1, 2022

by Azathoth

CumBlast Radius Jr posted:

I know man, its on a personal basis, you gotta sit by that Marantz and run that dial

I know man. People need to re-learn what people are.

CumBlast Radius Jr
Nov 1, 2022

by Azathoth

I know man. People need to re-learn what people are.

LOL the gay people, Die ina fire

CumBlast Radius Jr
Nov 1, 2022

by Azathoth

LOL the gay people, Die ina fire

Bo YOU

CumBlast Radius Jr
Nov 1, 2022

by Azathoth

YES ME

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

Are you alright OP? Not sure if you're on drugs or not, but you probably should do the opposite.

CumBlast Radius Jr
Nov 1, 2022

by Azathoth

SLICK GOKU BABY posted:

Are you alright OP? Not sure if you're on drugs or not, but you probably should do the opposite.

JUst trying to do anything except repost Twitter

Also, gently caress you. For any reason.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B-9VbOi2fs4

CumBlast Radius Jr fucked around with this message at 17:10 on Nov 27, 2022

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

Wow then gently caress you.

CumBlast Radius Jr
Nov 1, 2022

by Azathoth

SLICK GOKU BABY posted:

Wow then gently caress you.

Yeah, that was the desired result.

Extra row of tits
Oct 31, 2020
You have a lot of probes for making lovely threads.

Maybe take your medication or get a Hobby.

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

Extra row of tits posted:

You have a lot of probes for making lovely threads.

Maybe take your medication or get a Hobby.

The mods here make a game out of bullying neurodivergent posters op hth

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
Lol imagine a world where people offer you drugs on the internet for being a lovely writer. That would be a cool book.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mutantIke
Oct 24, 2022

Born in '04
Certified Zoomer
Whenever I get a new pair of headphones or a new speaker system the first thing I play on them is All These Things That I Have Done by The Killers