Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat
HGH gut rules looks like someone just stamped some abs on a beer belly.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Panfilo
Aug 27, 2011

EXISTENCE IS PAIN😬
What causes it? Do your organs also get gigantic and jacked too?

Elysiume
Aug 13, 2009

Alone, she fights.
It's officially referred to as "palumboism" and it's when your abdominal muscles, especially your obliques (pictured below), just get super yoked and distend your entire stomach. When your obliques and other ab muscles get overdeveloped, they effectively just push out — your rib cage prevents this from happening as noticeably above the gut, so you get bubblegut instead of just a consistently enormous barrel chest. I believe the space mostly gets filled with fluid and deeper bloated muscles; I don't think it bloats your organs.

Mister Speaker
May 8, 2007

WE WILL CONTROL
ALL THAT YOU SEE
AND HEAR
E; f,b

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

To these sing-alongs 🎤of siren 🧜🏻‍♀️songs
To oohs😮 to ahhs😱 to 👏big👏applause👏
With all of my 😡anger I scream🤬 and shout📢
🇺🇸America🦅, I love you 🥰but you're freaking 💦me 😳out
Biscuit Hider
I think there's a couple of other ways to get it too. IIRC insulin resistance can cause a similar look (although in that case I think it's a build up of belly fat)

Cocaine Bear
Nov 4, 2011

ACAB

poo poo, that guy was taking 22 and a half injections a week?

dialhforhero
Apr 3, 2008
Am I 🧑‍🏫 out of touch🤔? No🧐, it's the children👶 who are wrong🤷🏼‍♂️
See: Hulk Hogan’s body. He is one of the wresters to actually wear his championship belt to hide that ridiculous gut of his. And since he was also in control of the business he could keep his belt.

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

Coolness Averted posted:

drat at first skim I read that as Adams crediting salvia for his past 20 years, which would explain waaaaay more

Yeah well, I read it as that everything he had created was powered by saliva

Blackula Vs. Tarantula
Jul 6, 2005

😤I am NOT Captain_Redbeard🧔

So this axidava guy seems a little upset minorities exist?

https://twitter.com/axidava/status/1597565819663175680?s=20&t=DThfB3LqYd1WSkVnQh377g

Arsenic Lupin
Apr 12, 2012

This particularly rapid💨 unintelligible 😖patter💁 isn't generally heard🧏‍♂️, and if it is🤔, it doesn't matter💁.

The papers framed it in a really dumb way, "Christianity no longer the majority religion", when what actually happened is a whole lot of people stopped believing. It's 46% Christian, 37% non-believers, Islam in third with about 6% (Guardian only showed a graph).

So it's not about Christianity being OVERTAKEN BY THOSE PEOPLE, it's the English deciding, like inhabitants of many other countries, to stop giving a poo poo.

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010
US numbers have also showed a decline and some birdguts reading was that some of it is younger/non regressive people just seeing it as regressive poo poo.

Bargearse
Nov 27, 2006

🛑 Don't get your pen🖊️, son, you won't be 👌 needing that 😌. My 🥡 order's 💁 simple😉, a shitload 💩 of dim sims 🌯🀄. And I want a bucket 🪣 of soya sauce☕😋.

Arsenic Lupin posted:

The papers framed it in a really dumb way, "Christianity no longer the majority religion", when what actually happened is a whole lot of people stopped believing. It's 46% Christian, 37% non-believers, Islam in third with about 6% (Guardian only showed a graph).

So it's not about Christianity being OVERTAKEN BY THOSE PEOPLE, it's the English deciding, like inhabitants of many other countries, to stop giving a poo poo.

It’s the Murdoch press, they’d have framed it in the most misleading way possible on purpose.

Hihohe
Oct 4, 2008

Fuck you and the sun you live under

Your country conquers half the worlds lands and rapes them of their cultures and resources: :agesilaus:

Those people in the places you conquered now move around in your empire, especially to your home island:

Henchman of Santa
Aug 21, 2010
https://twitter.com/Heritage/status/1597736277868412928?t=8queqIq6HdFRZz6dYUpddA&s=19

shame on an IGA
Apr 8, 2005

Coolness Averted posted:

drat at first skim I read that as Adams crediting salvia for his past 20 years, which would explain waaaaay more

Having seen his work in the past 20 years I absolutely believe this is what he meant and it was just a typo

Blackula Vs. Tarantula
Jul 6, 2005

😤I am NOT Captain_Redbeard🧔
Ok, no matter how misleading the article is, his comment on a headline that essentially just points out that not everyone is white and Christian is "not good."

Vib Rib
Jul 23, 2007

God damn this shit is
fuckin' re-dic-a-liss

🍖🍖😛🍖🍖

Blackula Vs. Tarantula posted:

Ok, no matter how misleading the article is, his comment on a headline that essentially just points out that not everyone is white and Christian is "not good."
Oh yeah, the people calling out the raw diet muscleguy are definitely also chuds. It's infighting because they made the wrong enemies. The people pointing out the obvious, with receipts, are not automatically the good guys.

Read After Burning
Feb 19, 2013

"All this, for me? 💃Ah, you didn't have to! 🥰"

Vib Rib posted:

Oh yeah, the people calling out the raw diet muscleguy are definitely also chuds. It's infighting because they made the wrong enemies. The people pointing out the obvious, with receipts, are not automatically the good guys.

Yeah, it was borderline impossible to find any Liver King insight that wasn't coming from a profile with hella red flags, so I metophorically just covered my eyes and threw at the dartboard.

I only know about this freak because Danny Gonzalez did a video about him. He may also have turned up in a Channel 5/All Gas No Brakes video, although I think that was the "sunning my butthole" guy.

Coolness Averted
Feb 20, 2007

oh don't worry, I can't smell asparagus piss, it's in my DNA

GO HOGG WILD!
🐗🐗🐗🐗🐗

Read After Burning posted:

Yeah, it was borderline impossible to find any Liver King insight that wasn't coming from a profile with hella red flags, so I metophorically just covered my eyes and threw at the dartboard.

I only know about this freak because Danny Gonzalez did a video about him. He may also have turned up in a Channel 5/All Gas No Brakes video, although I think that was the "sunning my butthole" guy.

One of his videos was posted itt, and a few left leaning podcasts had bits on him recently/covered the way the man-o-sphere fitness communities have been sliding into extremely weird politics over the past decade.

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose
Is this roided-out freak the same one who filmed himself screaming at vegetables in a grocery store?

wash bucket
Feb 21, 2006

Vincent Van Goatse posted:

Is this roided-out freak the same one who filmed himself screaming at vegetables in a grocery store?

Screaming about testicles no less.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T6s9oqiUIh8

kirbysuperstar
Nov 11, 2012

Let the fools who stand before us be destroyed by the power you and I possess.

what the gently caress is this psycho poo poo

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

Hey beardo, no matter how many Rocky Mountain Oysters you chow down on, it won't undo all that roid-induced shrinkage.

oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

This 📆 post brought to you by RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS👥.
RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS 👥 - It's for your phone📲TM™ #ad📢

Skwirl posted:

What, no you can obviously get this body

from just eating raw meat and offal.

PlayStation 1 polygonal body rear end looking motherfucker

Mr.Radar
Nov 5, 2005

You guys aren't going to believe this, but that guy is our games teacher.
https://twitter.com/imyourmoderator/status/1597349005327233025

https://twitter.com/imyourmoderator/status/1597351029355720704

The Saddest Rhino
Apr 29, 2009

Put it all together.
Solve the world.
One conversation at a time.

chris paul being very 🤣 there

cohsae
Jun 19, 2015

My (least) favourite part of this video is right at the end when the guy on the right starts laughing. They both know it's complete bullshit and just for a second he lets the mask slip.

sick of Applebees
Nov 7, 2008

Cocaine Bear posted:

gently caress off 22, I mean just look at his face. If that's 22 then holy poo poo he's aged terribly.

ETA: I'm an idiot and you said he's taking 22 injections a week.

He's only 5 years older than me and he looks haggard as poo poo, should moisturise once in a while

sick of Applebees has a new favorite as of 05:21 on Nov 30, 2022

Agents are GO!
Dec 29, 2004

Cocaine Bear posted:

I'm really excited about your biopic coming out!

some plague rats
Jun 5, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
Oh god don't encourage him

Vib Rib
Jul 23, 2007

God damn this shit is
fuckin' re-dic-a-liss

🍖🍖😛🍖🍖
"Oh I bet you call everything fascist. Communist." Every time, so glad to be here.

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zvgZtdmyKlI

Zil
Jun 4, 2011

Satanically Summoned Citrus

sick of Applebees posted:

gently caress off 22, I mean just look at his face. If that's 22 then holy poo poo he's aged terribly.

ETA: I'm an idiot and you said he's taking 22 injections a week.

He's only 5 years older than me and he looks haggard as poo poo, should moisturise once in a while

To get their veins to show so much in photos like that, they dehydrate themselves intentionally so yeah he probably does need to moisturize quite a bit.

Also, if he's doing 22 injections a week his rear end is nothing but scar tissue at this point.

Remulak
Jun 8, 2001
I can't count to four.
Yams Fan

Hihohe posted:

Your country conquers half the worlds lands and rapes them of their cultures and resources: :agesilaus:

Those people in the places you conquered now move around in your empire, especially to your home island:

gently caress yeah the empire’s core is always the best place to live. Even in Victorian or Edwardian London, which were hellholes for the poor.

wash bucket
Feb 21, 2006

cohsae posted:

My (least) favourite part of this video is right at the end when the guy on the right starts laughing. They both know it's complete bullshit and just for a second he lets the mask slip.

Proof that it was always a clown show grift feels better than finding proof they were 100% serious the whole time.

Bogus Adventure
Jan 11, 2017

More like "Bulges Adventure"

This has big Attitude-era promo energy. I was half expecting Carlito to come out and ask Liver King why he doesn't just eat an apple or something.

boo_radley
Dec 30, 2005

Politeness costs nothing

Skwirl posted:

can somebody Photoshop a baseball helmet into his bicep? it's all I see.

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

I have no idea how people move around with that much muscle and all your loving veins hanging out jesus.

Elysiume
Aug 13, 2009

Alone, she fights.

boo_radley posted:

Skwirl posted:

can somebody Photoshop a baseball helmet into his bicep? it's all I see.

hm.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

stringless
Dec 28, 2005

keyboard ⌨️​ :clint: cowboy

OwlFancier posted:

I have no idea how people move around with that much muscle and all your loving veins hanging out jesus.
You don't look like that until after you've done a bunch of push-ups and whatnots just before getting on camera.

See also Hemsworth and Jackedman, in between takes they had to do workouts to look that jacked