Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Fuzzy Mammal
Aug 15, 2001

Lipstick Apathy
hbag broke my quadpost!! I wouldn't worry about it I'd say most people post in the thread and that field was mostly a reminder.

speaking of,

i am fuzzy mammal,
i am a dink techlord

things i like:
cool beep boop poo poo,
overspecialized kitchen contraptions or doodads,
stuff for Luna (idk how to export a link but try this search in yoscord 'from: fmammal#9901 has: file in: uncledogs-familyfeedbag ')
booze is fine, local delicacies or oddities from wherever you are are very cool also

happy yosmas to all!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

hbag
Feb 13, 2021

well yeah but afaik it doesnt say their username in the email so

e: resolved lol

hbag fucked around with this message at 04:00 on Nov 30, 2022

hbag
Feb 13, 2021

so uhhh im good to just order something online and use their details for the delivery address right? i may have already asked but i wanna make sure i guess

Roosevelt
Jul 18, 2009

I'm looking for the man who shot my paw.

Ciaphas
Nov 20, 2005

> BEWARE, COWARD :ovr:

lmao

Midjack
Dec 24, 2007

Canna Happy
Jul 11, 2004
The engine, code A855, has a cast iron closed deck block and split crankcase. It uses an 8.1:1 compression ratio with Mahle cast eutectic aluminum alloy pistons, forged connecting rods with cracked caps and threaded-in 9 mm rod bolts, and a cast high

I don’t yospost, but I like shsc and wanted to send someone something. So, if you ended up with me I like long walks in the woods, computers (sffpc), bleeps and bloops, rolling nat 20s, building keyboards, cars, my cat, beers and bears. Xl shirts and 14 shoes.

Roosevelt
Jul 18, 2009

Canna Happy posted:

I don’t yospost, but I like shsc and wanted to send someone something. So, if you ended up with me I like long walks in the woods, computers (sffpc), bleeps and bloops, rolling nat 20s, building keyboards, cars, my cat, beers and bears. Xl shirts and 14 shoes.

prove you have a cat

born on a buy you
Aug 14, 2005

Odd Fullback
Bird Gang
Sack Them All
whoever got me: pls don’t buy me clothes. you will not get my size right

Canna Happy
Jul 11, 2004
The engine, code A855, has a cast iron closed deck block and split crankcase. It uses an 8.1:1 compression ratio with Mahle cast eutectic aluminum alloy pistons, forged connecting rods with cracked caps and threaded-in 9 mm rod bolts, and a cast high

Roosevelt posted:

prove you have a cat

My ex cut his tail off :black101:

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Roosevelt
Jul 18, 2009

outstanding

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3201527

raej
Sep 25, 2003

"Being drunk is the worst feeling of all. Except for all those other feelings."
poo poo, I forgot to fill out the form as well, but I just got my assignment!

I like craft beer and bourbon. I like puzzles, and video games. I have a mini Australian Shepherd and an 8 year old son. Size Medium/Large for shirts. I love weird things and oddities.

Looking forward to Yosmas!

Dans Macabre
Apr 24, 2004

My santee's post history is not as bad as I had feared

Fuzzy Mammal
Aug 15, 2001

Lipstick Apathy
lol same

Fuzzy Mammal
Aug 15, 2001

Lipstick Apathy
:siren: elf request for born on a buy you :siren:

preferred pronouns??

do you play videogames??

born on a buy you
Aug 14, 2005

Odd Fullback
Bird Gang
Sack Them All

Fuzzy Mammal posted:

:siren: elf request for born on a buy you :siren:

preferred pronouns??

do you play videogames??

he/him and yes. mostly shooters or builders

Dans Macabre
Apr 24, 2004

If anyone needs mp3s for their goon project gift, here is the collection:

http://yosposbreaks.elmea.mm.st.user.fm/

inspo from 2013: https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?noseen=0&threadid=3515525&pagenumber=52&perpage=40#post410609638

KOTEX GOD OF BLOOD
Jul 7, 2012

i made that post about what i like while super baked so lemme add a bit more color

i like classic film, walking/running outside, political science and US history, classical/jazz/electronic music, cooking, midcentury design, islay scotch, and manatees. also compujter.

prolly a bad idea to do clothes as i am quite tall and nothing fits

thank u santa!!

Fuzzy Mammal
Aug 15, 2001

Lipstick Apathy
:siren:

elf questions for jimmy carter!

pronouns? general interests? dislikes or things you wouldn't want?

Fuzzy Mammal
Aug 15, 2001

Lipstick Apathy
so how's everyone's shopping? i've got some generic stuff but i'm trying hard to find something specifically relevant to my santees interests and circumstances. it's hard!111

i got my first notice of purchase/shipping already from someone tho!

KOTEX GOD OF BLOOD
Jul 7, 2012

post histories are super helpful for that

Dans Macabre
Apr 24, 2004

I ordered all my things and hoping they arrive soon so I can mail out. I don't want to be the last one to send :ohdearsass:

Definitely relied on post history for inspo

hbag
Feb 13, 2021

im probably just gonna put their address in the shipping address because if i have to mail it myself i don't trust myself to do it in time

FalseNegative
Jul 24, 2007

2>/dev/null

nvrgrls posted:

I ordered all my things and hoping they arrive soon so I can mail out. I don't want to be the last one to send :ohdearsass:

Definitely relied on post history for inspo

Same...I hope everything gets here on time!

lord fifth
Dec 26, 2019

LUCK ???
did my stalking and gonna act on a shopping list tomorrow. also planning a personalized special surprise >:]

Fuzzy Mammal
Aug 15, 2001

Lipstick Apathy

born on a buy you posted:

whoever got me: pls don’t buy me clothes. you will not get my size right

your santa has requested no av changes for a short while tia

Midjack
Dec 24, 2007

attention faxlore: the yosmas elf has a question for you, please pm me or otherwise make contact.

born on a buy you
Aug 14, 2005

Odd Fullback
Bird Gang
Sack Them All

Fuzzy Mammal posted:

your santa has requested no av changes for a short while tia

lmao okay.

my items are ordered and should arrive at their place in the next few days

Ciaphas
Nov 20, 2005

> BEWARE, COWARD :ovr:

i'm really not great at picking gifts for others lol. i guess i knew that but i sorta wish i'd thought of it when i signed up

that said i think i've got something good, though i don't think I trust myself to (re)package it safely & I dread it being torn up in transit, so i may just have it shipped direct to my santee. feels kinda lame of me to do that tho :(

sb hermit
Dec 13, 2016

Fuzzy Mammal posted:

so how's everyone's shopping? i've got some generic stuff but i'm trying hard to find something specifically relevant to my santees interests and circumstances. it's hard!111

i got my first notice of purchase/shipping already from someone tho!

:same:

Jimmy Carter
Nov 3, 2005

THIS MOTHERDUCKER
FLIES IN STYLE

Fuzzy Mammal posted:

:siren:

elf questions for jimmy carter!

pronouns? general interests? dislikes or things you wouldn't want?

he/him. Let's say size L shirt just in case you're going that route.

big fan of older/90's video production equipment at the moment. Also fan of just cool tech poo poo in general. Bonus if it's from some business venture that hosed up royally.

also thanks for your patience on me getting back to you in this matter.

Midjack
Dec 24, 2007

attention Lutha Mahtin, you have some pms from the yosmas elf. your profile says you haven't posted in a couple of weeks but hopefully you're still reading.

ADINSX
Sep 9, 2003

Wanna run with my crew huh? Rule cyberspace and crunch numbers like I do?

Found some good gifts for my santee waiting for them to arrive to wrap and ship off :getin:

Lutha Mahtin
Oct 10, 2010

Your brokebrain sin is absolved...go and shitpost no more!

Midjack posted:

attention Lutha Mahtin, you have some pms from the yosmas elf. your profile says you haven't posted in a couple of weeks but hopefully you're still reading.

sorry for the delay. i sent a reply just now

Midjack
Dec 24, 2007

Lutha Mahtin posted:

sorry for the delay. i sent a reply just now

got it - thanks!

hbag
Feb 13, 2021

i think my gift is here
do i just open it immediately or

Vintersorg
Mar 3, 2004

President of
the Brendan Fraser
Fan Club

the worms might die if you don't open it :3:

jk

i think in the past people opened and posted once they had time? theres really no rule for it

hbag
Feb 13, 2021

jonny's telling me to wait until christmas

Cybernetic Vermin
Apr 18, 2005

yeah, now that a few posts has been spent on it i feel this is a clear impulse control challenge

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

hbag
Feb 13, 2021

nah im in bed chillin