Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

pencilhands
Aug 20, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jOpoPPIRtdQ

dear lord this looks like utter dogshit

why was anyone willing to be involved with this

why do people keep watching netflix

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

20 Blunts
Jan 21, 2017
guess im just glad those two actors are looking pretty good. so i can jerk off to this

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

WE GET IT. YOU LOVE GUN JESUS. Toujours des fusils Bullpup Français.
:secondpost:

precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames
well, that happened

Lt. Cock
May 28, 2005

INCOMING!

20 Blunts posted:

guess im just glad those two actors are looking pretty good. so i can jerk off to this

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

looks insanely bad op. thanks for sharing

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
Looking forward to seeing which of the new crop of actors become rapists and groomers.

You Are A Werewolf
Apr 26, 2010

Black Gold!

That sure is a stupid looking thing. (*turns on monitor*)

At least Kitty and Red still look great.

fishing with the fam
Feb 29, 2008

Durr
Come on! You couldn't give us any 90s signifiers outside of some vaguely 90s clothing. Lazy.

TrashMammal
Nov 10, 2022

fishing with the fam posted:

Come on! You couldn't give us any 90s signifiers outside of some vaguely 90s clothing. Lazy.

But what’s more 90’s than a constant reminder that the 70’s were better?

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--
IT WASP ME ALL *BZZT* ALONG!

I wasn't a 70s watcher but I got the impression that the kids were the big attraction of the show not the parents.

So as much as I'm pleased to see Curtwood Smith getting roles that trailer was a big WHAT for me.

Buce
Dec 23, 2005

they don't specify if this is supposed to be the 1990s or 1890s. 1899 was pretty good, so maybe this will be a similar hit!

sigher
Apr 22, 2008

My guiding Moonlight...

How the gently caress have those old rear end people not aged further? Hasn't it been 20 years?

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--
IT WASP ME ALL *BZZT* ALONG!

Buce posted:

they don't specify if this is supposed to be the 1990s or 1890s. 1899 was pretty good, so maybe this will be a similar hit!

gently caress that, I want to see the tumultuous 1790's! Make a sitcom about a middle class family attempting to survive the French Revolution.

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

can't believe shrek is fucking dead. rip to a real one.

sigher posted:

How the gently caress have those old rear end people not aged further? Hasn't it been 20 years?

Yeah Deborah Jo Rupp hasn't aged a single drat day

She has the Paul Rudd gene

Wilkins Micawber
Jan 27, 2005

as we leave this existence
looking for another
Fallen Rib
They are bringing back That 80s Show except replacing Glenn Howerton will be the guy who replaced Eric Foreman on the original. And they said in the tv guide his Hog will be Out the whole time 🤩

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

They really understood the assignment on this one.

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
Can’t wait to hear Red’s take on grunge

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

the corpse of god is love.

Seth Pecksniff posted:

Yeah Deborah Jo Rupp hasn't aged a single drat day

She has the Paul Rudd gene

The actress that played Laurie though (RIP)....woof

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

It looks fun op
I will not watch it

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
When is that 00s show

Beefed Owl
Sep 13, 2007

Come at me scrub-lord I'm ripped!

haljordan posted:

Laura Prepon on the other hand has smoking hot milf energy nowadays

Deadly Ham Sandwich
Aug 19, 2009
Smellrose

haljordan posted:

Real dedication to the role. She went out just like Laurie would.

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

Colonel Cancer posted:

When is that 00s show

Judging by your fashion sense turn off your monitor

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
*channeling my innermost jimmyjams energy*

fart

precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames
Are you loving kidding me I just had a perfectly fine thread gassed and this poo poo is still here why do the mods hate me so much Jesus loving Christ lmao

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

precision posted:

Are you loving kidding me I just had a perfectly fine thread gassed and this poo poo is still here why do the mods hate me so much Jesus loving Christ lmao

hmmmm :thunk:

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

precision posted:

nice meltdown

Jelly
Feb 11, 2004

Ask me about my STD collection!

BAGS FLY AT NOON posted:

Looking forward to seeing which of the new crop of actors become rapists and groomers.
When "Hyde" was accused, a friend of mine posted an article about it except instead of being a rational human being, her comment was stanning for Masterson suggesting the girls were liars trying to make a buck.

It was so repulsive I couldn't hold my tongue and basically asked her to confirm she was doing what I thought she was doing and she absolutely became unhinged. This girl was super sweet and quiet, if not a little dependent; I had never seen any kind of reaction like that before. Anyway, that was that. Danny Masterson was responsible for the end of a friendship.

Celebrity worship is loving crazy.

a mysterious cloak
Apr 5, 2003

Leave me alone, dad, I'm with my friends!

Buce posted:

The writers of Dark/1899 can do no wrong imo

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

my mommy loves that 70s show, and i think this will make my mommy happy, so if my mommy is happy, i am happy!

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

red forman hates cops

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

precision posted:

Mods cannot resist bullying the neurodivergent because they are miserable human beings that only pretend to be enlightened ("woke")

Devils Affricate
Jan 22, 2010
90s sitcoms were pretty bad so maybe they're just trying to be authentic

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
Honestly I feel like That 70s show is the funniest sitcom , the ending sucks tho but it's funnier than friends, how I met your mother etc....& the character development of Kelso when he was going to become a father was OUTSTANDING & HEARTWARMING to watch🥺❤. The scene where he goes to pick up Brooke on a cycle was soo cuteee........The ending didn't do justice to how great this show was. That 70s show > Any other sitcom.

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

i really hope this show is a smash success and runs the full decade and into the 2000s so we can see them all experience 9/11

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

i liked that 70s show at the time of airing, probably because i was a kid, but the truth is tghat is sucked rear end. sorry knot fuckre

EmbryoSteve
Dec 18, 2004

Taste~The~Rainbow

My blood sugar is gon' be like

~^^^^*WHOA*^^^^~

who is this for?

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

Bad Purchase posted:

i really hope this show is a smash success and runs the full decade and into the 2000s so we can see them all experience 9/11

I bet they’ll be a lot of prescient wink-at-the-camera jokes like “wow I can’t wait for Nirvana’s next album!” and “wow you believe this Donald Trump guy!” and “wow the New York skyline is so majestic, I hope it never changes!”

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cousin Todd
Jul 3, 2007
Grimey Drawer
I'll watch 3 episodes of anything.