Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

wologar
Feb 11, 2014

නෝනාවරුනි
I'd sure love to know what the conversation between binus and Maer is about, but my honor forbids me from looking behind bars.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

b-minus1
Jul 24, 2008

She's a maniac, maniac
on the floor
And she's dancing like she's never danced before
Alright so like I said I feel pretty confident that keane hal and yami are scum. I don’t like the jokephase interactions between yami and keane.

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

wologar posted:

I was referring to this:

Maybe Hal also misunderstood?

Oh well I mean if I explode, I explode. Not gonna spend time worrying about it

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

b-minus1 posted:

Alright so like I said I feel pretty confident that keane hal and yami are scum. I don’t like the jokephase interactions between yami and keane.

How do I fit in?

AnonymousNarcotics
Aug 6, 2012

we will go far into the sea
you will take me
onto your back
never look back
never look back

wologar posted:

Why would it not be real?

Bc it is random and makes no sense

AnonymousNarcotics
Aug 6, 2012

we will go far into the sea
you will take me
onto your back
never look back
never look back

b-minus1 posted:

This is the most :effort: post I've ever seen binus make. Must be scum.

##vote binus

Maerlyn
Jun 29, 2003

Everything at once
the evil step-son

This av has been socialized, viva la Revolución

wologar posted:

I was referring to this:

Maybe Hal also misunderstood?

ohhh well that could be exciting for someone!

Also so far I'm most proud of myself for remembering that your post did in fact mention coconut and gelato without having to go back and double check...Mind like a steel trap I tells ya ;)

b-minus1 posted:

okay. Thank you for claiming. I’ll make sure this stays between us

I appreciate your discretion

saladscooper
Jan 25, 2019

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2019

AnonymousNarcotics posted:

##vote binus

Bad vote

saladscooper
Jan 25, 2019

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2019

b-minus1 posted:

Let’s lunch everyone in that group. Toal, mona, wologar, salad, swhinn, plastic, what do you guys think?

I wanna see what Hal has to say about me apparently being scum before we gank him

I'd go for a Keane or Yami lunch tho

wologar
Feb 11, 2014

නෝනාවරුනි

Bc it is random and makes no sense

I wouldn't say so.

I hate joke phase. Someone wake me up when the game starts

Post designed to stay away from D1 discussion. Everyone knows that D1 is a potential goldmine of information for later days. Who benefits from staying away from later scrutiny? Scum.

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

saladscooper posted:

I wanna see what Hal has to say about me apparently being scum before we gank him

I'd go for a Keane or Yami lunch tho

At the time, I had read all the posts and the one that tingled my scummy sense the most was the one where you called out the “push” on wologar. Felt like a reach to try and generate some content and cast vagus aspersions

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

##vote binus

This vote also tingles the scummy sense

b-minus1
Jul 24, 2008

She's a maniac, maniac
on the floor

Hal Insandenza posted:

How do I fit in?

Not sure yet

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

my shit posts don't die, they multiply

Monathin posted:

I have never been right on Keane's alignment literally once, ever, to memory. Asking me about Keane's alignment is a fool's errand doomed to ruin.

That said if I'm picking one from that group today I am picking Yami. We still have like 48 hours so I'm not putting that down as a hard must-execute but that's where my heart is leaning.

No really, this is a scum post.

Mona avoids making a claim on my alignment either way, so neatly dodges a call that could be used later, while allowing for a "with a heavy heart I must vote this person! I don't know Keane's alignment! How could anybody know! Woe is me!"

It's a scummy post!

wologar
Feb 11, 2014

නෝනාවරුනි
Keane, what do you think of ANarc?

Monathin
Sep 1, 2011

?????????
?

CCKeane posted:

LMAO this is a hell of a dodge.

I don't remember ever getting your alignment right, Keane. I only speak the truth about my total inability to nail down your alignment consistently.

Monathin
Sep 1, 2011

?????????
?

CCKeane posted:

Mona avoids making a claim on my alignment either way, so neatly dodges a call that could be used later, while allowing for a "with a heavy heart I must vote this person! I don't know Keane's alignment! How could anybody know! Woe is me!"

It's a scummy post!

lmao keane I'm going with the lean I have most, which is that I think Yami is scummy. I don't have a read on you, and I know, historically, I've been wrong as hell when I do, so, yes, you can call it a dodge but I'm standing by what I said.

Calling the other part of this me 'woe is me'ing about my yami vote is a misread, come off it.

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

wologar posted:

Keane, what do you think of ANarc?

Don't have enough posts to make a firm opinion and I usually get a false scum read on them. That said, aggressively blank post history isn't great, and I'd be comfortable voting them.

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

Monathin posted:

lmao keane I'm going with the lean I have most, which is that I think Yami is scummy. I don't have a read on you, and I know, historically, I've been wrong as hell when I do, so, yes, you can call it a dodge but I'm standing by what I said.

Calling the other part of this me 'woe is me'ing about my yami vote is a misread, come off it.

Yes I see into the future, they call me Cassandra.

saladscooper
Jan 25, 2019

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2019

Hal Insandenza posted:

At the time, I had read all the posts and the one that tingled my scummy sense the most was the one where you called out the “push” on wologar. Felt like a reach to try and generate some content and cast vagus aspersions

Fair, I was at work and looking at my phone so it might've seemed like a bigger deal than it was

Monathin
Sep 1, 2011

?????????
?

CCKeane posted:

Yes I see into the future, they call me Cassandra.

I'm not gonna flip scum, Keane. I appreciate the pressure, though.

wologar
Feb 11, 2014

නෝනාවරුනි

Monathin posted:

I'm not gonna flip scum, Keane. I appreciate the pressure, though.

Is that because you'll take a voluntary alignment change before flipping???

saladscooper
Jan 25, 2019

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2019
the crewmate who runs the convenience store on-board gets a voluntary alignment change, call that ShopVAC

Monathin
Sep 1, 2011

?????????
?

wologar posted:

Is that because you'll take a voluntary alignment change before flipping???

And risk getting vigged by bif for cutting in line? no way.

b-minus1
Jul 24, 2008

She's a maniac, maniac
on the floor
Man it’s still d1 but we already have at least 5 confirmed townies :hellyeah:

saladscooper
Jan 25, 2019

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2019
I think Mona's case on Yami is weak, which combined with the tone stuff that was pinging me earlier makes them at the top of my scumlist

##vote Mona

Would also go for Keane, Anarc.

b-minus1
Jul 24, 2008

She's a maniac, maniac
on the floor
Oh no

Monathin
Sep 1, 2011

?????????
?

That sure is a shotgun blast of three random people you could pick out of a hat, not-AA.

Monathin
Sep 1, 2011

?????????
?

You really think my case is weak? Wanna go over it with me?

Monathin
Sep 1, 2011

?????????
?

This is me very politely pointing out you seem like you're full of poo poo. ftr. just in case my "tone" isn't coming across.

saladscooper
Jan 25, 2019

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2019

Monathin posted:

That sure is a shotgun blast of three random people you could pick out of a hat, not-AA.

Did you miss this

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

Peace through overwhelming determination

CCKeane posted:

It's a scummy post!

I agree and I'd vote Mona!

But to be clear I don't think it was a very neat dodge. I've seen better dodges.

Monathin
Sep 1, 2011

?????????
?

saladscooper posted:

Did you miss this

I'm more pointing out it's weird you both desire to flip me and Keane. That part seems pretty bad.

I don't like anarc's vote there but I don't know that I'd vote them over Yami right now.

saladscooper
Jan 25, 2019

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2019

Monathin posted:

I'm more pointing out it's weird you both desire to flip me and Keane. That part seems pretty bad.

I don't like anarc's vote there but I don't know that I'd vote them over Yami right now.

I don't see why you and Keane can't be scum together

Monathin
Sep 1, 2011

?????????
?

Nah, your list feels disingenuous. Like you're picking names out of a hat. Of course you're drilling on me since I'm in the hot seat - but you throw in Keane for good measure after Keane pushes me for coverage, and Anarc on top of that.

Monathin
Sep 1, 2011

?????????
?

It's a stinky vote, for stinklords, aka scum.

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

Monathin posted:

And risk getting vigged by bif for cutting in line? no way.

I have already proven that I don't have a vidge

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

Monathin posted:

It's a stinky vote, for stinklords, aka scum.

Nah the stinklord wincon is still compatible with town

Monathin
Sep 1, 2011

?????????
?

Bifauxnen posted:

I have already proven that I don't have a vidge

and yet, if someone beat you to the punch of a voluntary alignment change, you would still manage to vig them, i don't feel incorrect in this assumption

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Monathin
Sep 1, 2011

?????????
?

Bifauxnen posted:

Nah the stinklord wincon is still compatible with town

:thunk: