Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

PlasticAutomaton
Nov 12, 2016

Artoria Pendonut

Wolo, do you have a vig for the lowest post count?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PlasticAutomaton
Nov 12, 2016

Artoria Pendonut

Cause I have one for the highest post count so it would be really funny if we could mexican standoff each other.

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

AnonymousNarcotics posted:

Keane I'm not really sure why you're pushing this angle on wolo. Was it strange that they directly told plastic to make more posts and not other people? Maybe. If they were both scum, that would go in scum chat. So I think what you're saying by voting wolo is that plastic is town, but the only reason is bc wolo said they should post more.

I just think this whole thing is extremely manufactured and makes no sense.

I'd vote keane

Well dang, I started trying to think of your meta you wanted us to remember, but instead I remembered how in the last game we all played together Keane was right about everything all the time

wologar
Feb 11, 2014

නෝනාවරුනි

PlasticAutomaton posted:

Wolo, do you have a vig for the lowest post count?

PlasticAutomaton posted:

Cause I have one for the highest post count so it would be really funny if we could mexican standoff each other.

lmao

I do not, sadly. It's my dream role.

But hey, don't let that deter you from using it now if you think I'm scum.

b-minus1
Jul 24, 2008

She's a maniac, maniac
on the floor
And she's dancing like she's never danced before

PlasticAutomaton posted:

Neither of you should shoot imo.

PlasticAutomaton
Nov 12, 2016

Artoria Pendonut

wologar posted:

lmao

I do not, sadly. It's my dream role.

But hey, don't let that deter you from using it now if you think I'm scum.

Nah I don't think you're scum. I also don't think Yami's scum.

Cloacamazing!
Apr 18, 2018

Too cute to be evil

PlasticAutomaton posted:

Of all the games for Wind to skip...

b-minus1
Jul 24, 2008

She's a maniac, maniac
on the floor
I’m only voting hal or keane today

PlasticAutomaton
Nov 12, 2016

Artoria Pendonut

b-minus1 posted:

What changed your mind on Yami?

wologar
Feb 11, 2014

නෝනාවරුනි

Cloacamazing! posted:

Wind is in the sidelines, watching. Waiting.

Monathin
Sep 1, 2011

?????????
?

PlasticAutomaton posted:

true story, i was going to quote the post hal made talking about my meta saying my meta is just that i post as if i always have a vig trained on me at literally all times so the fact that this is in fact literally the case (i'm like 20 posts behind wologar but shhh) is absolutely blowing my mind rn

Yami Fenrir
Jan 25, 2015

Is it I that is insane... or the rest of the world?
Hey everyone, I've determined that I am NOT in a good enough mental state to be playing mafia at the moment and asked to replace out. I'm, as someone called it, IRL mad enough to be unable to even relax/sleep properly and after having some time to reflect on it am letting it affect others way too much.

Sorry for snapping at anyone if you felt attacked. I will probably not going to respond to anything game related anymore either, as just looking at the thread long enough to write this is ticking me off again which really does not feel like a good sign.

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

my shit posts don't die, they multiply

Monathin posted:

true story, i was going to quote the post hal made talking about my meta saying my meta is just that i post as if i always have a vig trained on me at literally all times so the fact that this is in fact literally the case (i'm like 20 posts behind wologar but shhh) is absolutely blowing my mind rn

I'm the same, except I'm screaming "shoot, coward! Shoot!" The entire time.

b-minus1
Jul 24, 2008

She's a maniac, maniac
on the floor

PlasticAutomaton posted:

What changed your mind on Yami?

Nothing. Was just trying to narrow things down to make it easier for people to start voting. Keane hal and yami are my top scum reads. If you all want to vote yami I will gladly throw down a vote

wologar
Feb 11, 2014

නෝනාවරුනි

Cloacamazing! posted:

So, Cloaca, now that you're here, WHO SCUM

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

b-minus1 posted:

b-minus1 posted:

Nothing. Was just trying to narrow things down to make it easier for people to start voting. Keane hal and yami are my top scum reads. If you all want to vote yami I will gladly throw down a vote

That was quite fast. What changed your mind?

wologar
Feb 11, 2014

නෝනාවරුනි

Yami Fenrir posted:

Hey everyone, I've determined that I am NOT in a good enough mental state to be playing mafia at the moment and asked to replace out. I'm, as someone called it, IRL mad enough to be unable to even relax/sleep properly and after having some time to reflect on it am letting it affect others way too much.

Sorry for snapping at anyone if you felt attacked. I will probably not going to respond to anything game related anymore either, as just looking at the thread long enough to write this is ticking me off again which really does not feel like a good sign.

Oh drat. I wish you all the best, Yami.

Cloacamazing!
Apr 18, 2018

Too cute to be evil

Yami Fenrir posted:

Aww man, hope you feel better soon, Yami!

b-minus1
Jul 24, 2008

She's a maniac, maniac
on the floor

CCKeane posted:

That was quite fast. What changed your mind?

Nothing.

Monathin
Sep 1, 2011

?????????
?

keane's case on wologar does make some amount of sense to me, imo. i can at least read it and see how keane came to that conclusion and i think it's relatively solid. i don't really think the inciting incident is especially strange - people want people to post.

i don't think i want to necessarily vote out wologar today just yet but i'm kind of turning over my other opinions in my head right now. kind of landing on a 'would vote' at this exact moment, which could change as i go back and process some reads - i think this has been a relatively meaty d1, all things considered.

Yami Fenrir posted:

sucks but totally understandable. feel better soon, yami.

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

I mean, you went from "I would only vote Hal or Keane" to "I'd vote Yami too" pretty quick. I'm assuming the former post was intended to be entirely rhetorical?

Cloacamazing!
Apr 18, 2018

Too cute to be evil

wologar posted:

So, Cloaca, now that you're here, WHO SCUM

Honestly, right now I feel like D1 has dragged on too long, and we still have another 24 hours to go. Scum's more than likely to be found among the lurkers and low-content posters, watching town fight and only stepping in if it really looks bad for one of their own. I'm currently re-reading the thread with that theory in mind.

Maerlyn
Jun 29, 2003

Everything at once
the evil step-son

This av has been socialized, viva la Revolución

I haven't figured out yet if Plastic is "typical lazy D1 town", "typical lazy D1 scum" or "less typical busy mod - alignment unknown".

Not interested in voting wolo, still waiting on that gelato (I don't think he's scummy). Town vibes for Illu and Mona, binus...unsure, not scummy enough to vote today.

**I removed the Yami stuff I had typed earlier in this post - hope you feel better soon Yami!

Maerlyn
Jun 29, 2003

Everything at once
the evil step-son

##vote Keane

Monathin
Sep 1, 2011

?????????
?

binus is showing enough effort that if he flips scum this game i'm gonna be really mad at him. i want to believe the effortposting is genuine

Cloacamazing!
Apr 18, 2018

Too cute to be evil

Monathin posted:

keane's case on wologar does make some amount of sense to me, imo. i can at least read it and see how keane came to that conclusion and i think it's relatively solid. i don't really think the inciting incident is especially strange - people want people to post.

i don't think i want to necessarily vote out wologar today just yet but i'm kind of turning over my other opinions in my head right now. kind of landing on a 'would vote' at this exact moment, which could change as i go back and process some reads - i think this has been a relatively meaty d1, all things considered.

My own theory on the wol situation right now is that he definitely has some sort of killing ability, which is not a vig, see exhibit A:

wologar posted:

I regret to inform the crew that I do not have a vig. I repeat, I do not have a vig.

Carry on.

The low post count thing might just be something he's decided on to pick his target, because of lurking scum. Or possibly to make us all post more.

I mean, there is also the option that wol is scum and has decided the player with the lowest post count will be the nightkill and has been broadcasting this the entire day, but that seems... excessive? Possibly?

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

Peace through overwhelming determination
It really does feel like keane is playing a good town game, I truely don't understand the ire it is picking up among the commoners.

Maerlyn
Jun 29, 2003

Everything at once
the evil step-son

The last game I played with binus I was adamant he was scum, so of course he was town. If he's scum here I'm just going to start instituting a "binus dies early" policy so I don't have to stress about it anymore.

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

Peace through overwhelming determination

Cloacamazing! posted:

... excessive? Possibly?

We have to kill this fella. Look at the reasoning on desplay here....

My theory is: take this player at their word.

But I still believe they're a killer!

This is baffling content.

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

Toalpaz posted:

It really does feel like keane is playing a good town game, I truely don't understand the ire it is picking up among the commoners.

Yeah I would consider moving my vote to wolo cause I wanna see if Keanes case there is on to something. But voting ANarc who's poo-pooing the case seems better to me

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

Sucks that work has you in total Rage Mode, Yami. Enjoy the spoilers and see you next time!

b-minus1
Jul 24, 2008

She's a maniac, maniac
on the floor

Monathin posted:

binus is showing enough effort that if he flips scum this game i'm gonna be really mad at him. i want to believe the effortposting is genuine

I’m town

Monathin
Sep 1, 2011

?????????
?

b-minus1 posted:

I’m town

i believe in my mind but not my heart. don't let me down binus

Maerlyn
Jun 29, 2003

Everything at once
the evil step-son

Toalpaz posted:

He feels a bit more passive than usual? His sudden questioning of wolo re: Plastic was a bit twitchy (like he caught wolo on something), and Hal isn't the type to bus scumbuddies much but I know Keane does, so I want to flip either Hal or Keane:

CCKeane posted:

Hmmmmm Hals scum.

CCKeane posted:

Anyway I also think Hal is scum.

Vibes, you know?

Cloacamazing!
Apr 18, 2018

Too cute to be evil

Toalpaz posted:

We have to kill this fella. Look at the reasoning on desplay here....

My theory is: take this player at their word.

But I still believe they're a killer!

This is baffling content.

Vig can be a town role? Or something similar to a vig. If that's what wol is claiming, it's not exactly alignment indicative.

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

Maerlyn posted:

He feels a bit more passive than usual? His sudden questioning of wolo re: Plastic was a bit twitchy (like he caught wolo on something), and Hal isn't the type to bus scumbuddies much but I know Keane does, so I want to flip either Hal or Keane:

How would your opinion of me change if Hal was scum? Or Town?

My Second Re-Reg
Aug 31, 2021

Come on down.
Let's make a deal.
Yami Fenrir has requested a substitution, and will be replaced by WindwardAway. The game continues as normal.

wologar
Feb 11, 2014

නෝනාවරුනි
I do find it funny that Keane's prodding came after I voted him. I know he has like 1000 more games than me, but if that's not omgussy™ I don't know what is.

Cloacamazing!
Apr 18, 2018

Too cute to be evil

My Second Re-Reg posted:

Yami Fenrir has requested a substitution, and will be replaced by WindwardAway. The game continues as normal.

Welcome, Wind! Wol is currently in the lead by 74 posts, how long will it take you to catch up?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

wologar
Feb 11, 2014

නෝනාවරුනි

Cloacamazing! posted:

Welcome, Wind! Wol is currently in the lead by 74 posts, how long will it take you to catch up?

lol, that's exactly what I said in my confessional