Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Bula Vinaka
Oct 21, 2020

beach side
When a person is rendered unconscious through choking or smothering, they don't remember what happened to them when they come to. It only works that way on movies and TV shows.

Nice try though I guess?

Also, what's up with the giant glasses?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

Bag Flying At Noon, (2024)
Did she find the real killer yet?

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

Staunch and proud ally of Big Pharma! We stand with you!

BAGS FLY AT NOON posted:

Did she find the real killer yet?

she should hire OJ Simpson as a special counsel, he has a lot of experience with this kind of thing

Pac and Cheese
Oct 29, 2010

gotta walk fast
only zanny the nanny can make me forget this horrible misguided topic

Astrochicken
Aug 13, 2007

So you better go back to your bars, your temples
Your massage parlors!

Pac and Cheese posted:

only zanny the nanny can make me forget this horrible misguided topic

You also knew Zenaida fernandez gonzalez?

Pac and Cheese
Oct 29, 2010

gotta walk fast
crazy story, i met her at 4 different bars

Pac and Cheese
Oct 29, 2010

gotta walk fast
or was it met her at the bar 4 times, whatever gently caress it man, i don't even know anymore

PokeJoe
Aug 24, 2004

hail cgatan

how many times did you go home with her

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

Bag Flying At Noon, (2024)
She can beat my toddler iykwim

Bula Vinaka
Oct 21, 2020

beach side
Her new narrative, is that she was asleep with the tot in her house, her Dad was the only other person there, he awakened her by shaking her saying "Were is Tot?" She walked all around the house, outside, around back, came back to the front porch, Dad was holding Tot's wet lifeless body. Tells Casey to leave and he'll take care of things, then for the next 31 days, she kept calling the house and the Dad said tot is fine, but don't come home yet, I'll tell you when!

Casey says he molested her for years and if she moved too much or made too much noise or said no, he would put a pillow on her face to make her pass out. It's implied that this is what Dad did to tot, but he "accidentally" killed her, so he dipped tot in water, woke Casey up to get her our of the house for a second, so that when she came back he could be holding tot's wet lifeless body acting like there's been an accident.

She says there's "no way" tot could get into pool as it's above ground and ladder was not down, tot was too small to reach, directly contradicting her defense's narrative.

So basically Dad did it, and is a pedo creep molester.

So it sounds like the truth finally is out!

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
God I remember that I was so happy when they stopped talking about this poo poo on the news. Idiot biotch throws her garbage baby in the trash. Like that’s the headline. That’s it. :shrug:

SUPERMAN'S GAL PAL
Feb 21, 2006

Holy Moly! DARKSEID IS!

Bula Vinaka posted:

Real question from someone who lived through the case but will not watch this program: are you being entirely flippant, or is this very probable and you’re being flippant about it? Because I have a terrible time parsing intent from text (thanks autism). I do remember never trusting her father/parents and this being the truth wouldn’t surprise me, although I’m still salty to this day how the trial was mishandled because it felt like yet another example of how certain people with enough money can just skirt around the law because it was their own kid.

Edit: the giant glasses are to mask her identity, duh. Like that one journalist.

Handsome Ralph
Sep 3, 2004

Oh boy, posting!
That's where I'm a Viking!

SUPERMAN'S GAL PAL posted:

Edit: the giant glasses are to mask her identity, duh. Like that one journalist.

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
This poo poo is exactly when The Learning Channel stopped showing science poo poo and became the ugly mom channel. Coincidence? No. :tinfoil:

STABASS
Apr 18, 2009

Fun Shoe
I heard the deep state silenced baby anthony. what the gently caress did she know???

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
Put the goddamn deep state, Casey, her gbag baby, in a wheelie bin and roll them to the curb.

Augustus Woop-Woop
Dec 14, 2003
wang
Has anyone considered the possibility that this baby was destroyed by facts and logic?

500excf type r
Mar 7, 2013

I'm as annoying as the high-pitched whine of my motorcycle, desperately compensating for the lack of substance in my life.
Casey Anthony's real crime was that Nancy grace lady

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
maybe the baby was suicidal

PyPy
Sep 13, 2004

by vyelkin
I can fix her

sigher
Apr 22, 2008

My guiding Moonlight...

Robo Reagan posted:

maybe the baby was suicidal

I would be too if my mom tried killing me.

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

boy it sure seems like this chick murdered her kid and covered it up!!

Bula Vinaka
Oct 21, 2020

beach side
The doc heavily favors Casey's "innocence." She has a strong father/daughter relationship with her defense attorney Pat McKenna. He says he believes her, suspects her father of what she says, and that she's never lied to him.

It's claimed Casey didn't get paid anything for being in the Peacock "documentary."

The problem is, the evidence for first degree is not strong, and that's why she was not guilty. Basically, it could have been anything she says really, and you couldn't disprove it, since the remains were skeletonized and there were no damaged bones.

Anyways, I agree with the feeling that the Peacock show seems contrived and put on the service for ratings.

The most neutral thing I could find about it:

https://time.com/6237764/casey-anthony-docuseries-peacock-shocking-moments/

Roseanne Rosie O'Donnell believes her!

https://www.tiktok.com/embed/7171869127903235374

Bula Vinaka fucked around with this message at 18:28 on Dec 3, 2022

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

i hope at the end when they reveal the truth, they all turn to the camera and shout “CASEY CLOSED”

Szyznyk
Mar 4, 2008

It’s Florida. Let’s just execute the whole Anthony family and move it along.

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

Bula Vinaka posted:

Her new narrative, is that she was asleep with the tot in her house, her Dad was the only other person there, he awakened her by shaking her saying "Were is Tot?" She walked all around the house, outside, around back, came back to the front porch, Dad was holding Tot's wet lifeless body. Tells Casey to leave and he'll take care of things, then for the next 31 days, she kept calling the house and the Dad said tot is fine, but don't come home yet, I'll tell you when!

Casey says he molested her for years and if she moved too much or made too much noise or said no, he would put a pillow on her face to make her pass out. It's implied that this is what Dad did to tot, but he "accidentally" killed her, so he dipped tot in water, woke Casey up to get her our of the house for a second, so that when she came back he could be holding tot's wet lifeless body acting like there's been an accident.

She says there's "no way" tot could get into pool as it's above ground and ladder was not down, tot was too small to reach, directly contradicting her defense's narrative.

so somebody tater tot :mrgw:

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
Nirvana should sue her. :colbert:

Plan R
Oct 5, 2021

For Romeo
If you wanna lose a kid go to Denny's.

Zeluth
May 12, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Why does my trunk like funk?

Treecko
Apr 23, 2008

The Official Demon Girl
Boss of 2022!
I have zero idea who these people and I feel good about that.

Unkempt
May 24, 2003

...perfect spiral, scientists are still figuring it out...
Challenge: name sounds like it should be the other way around.

Buce
Dec 23, 2005

Treecko posted:

apparently this lady killed someone in italy or something. italy be crazy.

Bloodfart McCoy
Jul 20, 2007

That's a high quality avatar right there.
I wanna see Casey Anthony and Jodi Arias open up a private detective agency and go on all these crazy adventures looking for the real killers.

Kirk Vikernes
Apr 26, 2004

Count Goatnackh

Bloodfart McCoy posted:

I wanna see Casey Anthony and Jodi Arias open up a private detective agency and go on all these crazy adventures looking for the real killers.

Which one is Drebin and which is Nordberg?

Prof. Crocodile
Jun 27, 2020

Treecko posted:

she got killed in aruba while on spring break

Treecko
Apr 23, 2008

The Official Demon Girl
Boss of 2022!
Welp I don't feel good about any of that now. Baby dipping, strangulation, molestation.I wish I didn't know that it's so common.

Bloodfart McCoy
Jul 20, 2007

That's a high quality avatar right there.

Kirk Vikernes posted:

Which one is Drebin and which is Nordberg?

Oh poo poo right!

OJ can literally play Nordberg. And he’s like a police chief now. And he needs help outside the force to nab the real sickos, so he secretly enlists the help of Anthony & Arias PI’s every few episodes. This is perfect!

Pinche Rudo
Feb 8, 2005

STABASS posted:

I heard the deep state silenced baby anthony. what the gently caress did she know???

Too much

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Buce
Dec 23, 2005

casey anthony's one-person sailing vessel went missing in the bermuda triangle in 1996. it reappared in 2022. she had not aged a day. these are: the casey anthony files.