Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Are multivitamins a scam?
Yes
No
Goku (who notably does not take a multivitamin)
View Results

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

anyone else crush their stack and dissolve it into their jug of water to keep vitamized all day long?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gresh
Jan 12, 2019

I think multivitamins are a waste of time unless they're the whole food kind

You should probably just spend your money on a high quality omega-3 fish oil supplement because I can absolutely tell the difference when I take those and you're definitely not gonna get enough of that in the standard lovely american diet

Doc Fission
Sep 11, 2011

What does fish oil do?

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
Adds a nice hint of the sea to your ropes

Stoatbringer
Sep 15, 2004

naw, you love it you little ho-bot :roboluv:

Vegetable
Oct 22, 2010

Has anyone actually looked at the nutritional facts on those vitamins? One pill is always like 2000% of your daily recommended intake for vitamin c or whatever. It’s bad for you.

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

:hmmyes:

Prof. Crocodile
Jun 27, 2020

Doc Fission posted:

What does fish oil do?

stops your fish from squeaking

endlessmonotony
Nov 4, 2009

by Fritz the Horse

Vegetable posted:

Has anyone actually looked at the nutritional facts on those vitamins? One pill is always like 2000% of your daily recommended intake for vitamin c or whatever. It’s bad for you.

... how, exactly, is it bad for you?

Excess vitamin C is just pissed away.

zedprime
Jun 9, 2007

yospos

endlessmonotony posted:

Little known fact, you are born with all the pee you will ever pee in your balls. Once you run out, that's it, no more pee and no more pee fixing body chemistry things. Most old age deaths are from running out of pee but they don't want anyone to panic so its just called natural causes. Hope you aren't so cavalier about your extra pee fixing things now at least.

ManBoyChef
Aug 1, 2019

Deadbeat Dad

The only vitamin you will ever need is vitamin LSD

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon

Vegetable posted:

Duh you're supposed to use a razorblade to break it up in 20 lines

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

I just started watching 60 Days In and the ladies in the lady jail crush up jolly ranchers and Skittles and mix it with coughy and crushed women's vitamins to make a concoction called "whippit" and they share it and it gets them high af

:2bong::okpos:

Lord Decimus Barnacle
Jun 25, 2005

Hell Gem
I want whippet

anatomi
Jan 31, 2015

endlessmonotony posted:

Diarrhea, cramps, stuff like that. Vit C also helps your body to absorb iron. Too much vit C may cause iron overload in people with abnormally high levels of iron uptake.

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

Exploration is ill-advised.
I basically get the idea multivitamins can be kinda useful but you're really better off actually getting your body checked out with blood samples and whatever to see what specifically you're missing and take that.

Noblesse Obliged
Apr 7, 2012

Body doesn’t absorb and use vitamins it doesn’t need. That’s why taking more and more isn’t better. It’s just wasted.

Costco Meatballs
Oct 21, 2022

anatomi posted:

Too much vit C may cause iron overload in people with abnormally high levels of iron uptake.

*looks around room full of dead bodies, bullet wounds still steaming*

"looks like these guys... were taking too many vitamin c supplements.."

Sidekick: "I don't really get it, but it seemed funny, boss"

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

100% DOG LOVER
ALL DOGS LOVED, ALL THE TIME

Costco Meatballs posted:

*looks around room full of dead bodies, bullet wounds still steaming*

"looks like these guys... were taking too many vitamin c supplements.."

Sidekick: "I don't really get it, but it seemed funny, boss"

modern bullets are still made of lead and usually jacketed in copper op

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

hot cocoa on the couch posted:

ok C.H.U.D.!!!

zedprime
Jun 9, 2007

yospos

Is that good or bad for cum?

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

100% DOG LOVER

zedprime posted:

Is that good or bad for cum?

lead exposure usually has a detrimental effect on rope thickness, range and consistency, as well as sperm count and viability.

Lord Decimus Barnacle
Jun 25, 2005

Hell Gem

Noblesse Obliged posted:

Body doesn’t absorb and use vitamins it doesn’t need. That’s why taking more and more isn’t better. It’s just wasted.

Depends on if they are water soluble or fat soluble

Water soluble get excreted through big ropes. Fat soluble vitamin overdoses poison you

KitConstantine
Jan 11, 2013

anatomi posted:

Diarrhea, cramps, stuff like that. Vit C also helps your body to absorb iron. Too much vit C may cause iron overload in people with abnormally high levels of iron uptake.

Taking intentionally high doses of vitamin c is also a commonly reported* way to...."induce menstruation"

So ladies in red states stay stocked.

*but not scientifically studied much because eeeew periods

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
I got some lead in my pencil iykwim

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

100% DOG LOVER
i can't advocate for the use of lead as a nutritional supplement, except perhaps in a very cleverly worded manner to suggest "eating lead" vis a vis being shot by a bullet (which i believe was the crux of the "joke" made by the poster above who believed erroneously that a bullet was made of iron or an iron alloy such as steel)

ManBoyChef
Aug 1, 2019

Deadbeat Dad

"So I've been taking a regime of vitamins as well as doing a series of exercises as well and abstaining from masturbation on off days to up my rope thickness and consistency. I'm really shooting for a personal best here and I'm hoping that I can get a sponsorship just on my VLOG detailing these things alone...."

"Sir that's nice...but once again. Would you like to supersize that number 7 meal?"

Saalkin
Jun 29, 2008

How many vitamins are in a baconator?

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon

lead exposure usually has a detrimental effect on rope thickness, range and consistency, as well as sperm count and viability.

Makes it sweet though.

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER

Doc Fission posted:

What does fish oil do?

it makes your fishes stop making that creaking sound

Prof. Crocodile
Jun 27, 2020

Saalkin posted:

i would imagine that there is a lot of calcium and sodium depending on how much cheese and sauce you get.

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

Saalkin posted:

I don't know but they're so goddamn good

Noblesse Obliged
Apr 7, 2012

Lord Decimus Barnacle posted:

Depends on if they are water soluble or fat soluble

Water soluble get excreted through big ropes. Fat soluble vitamin overdoses poison you

gently caress. I got a lot of fat too. poo poo.

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

I did a Visa charge back on an order of Nitro Alpha Dominator Test Freak after I stacked it for a month and didn't get jacked.

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

You gotta order the freeze dried chimp+wolf testes from Onnit bro

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

100% DOG LOVER
googling "rate my stack" was an eye opening experience

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
Almost impossible to get any sick gains in this economy

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
Real heads know you gotta rate the ropes before you can make adjustments to the stack bro

DONKEY SALAMI
Jun 28, 2008

donkey? donkey?

Smugworth posted:

I just started watching 60 Days In and the ladies in the lady jail crush up jolly ranchers and Skittles and mix it with coughy and crushed women's vitamins to make a concoction called "whippit" and they share it and it gets them high af

:2bong::okpos:

What no metamucil?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cumpantry
Dec 18, 2020

i eat vitamin d like can d