Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

qirex
Feb 15, 2001

they killed the whole janoski line? it was probably taking sales away from nyja

meanwhile yesterday was a good day

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

NoneMoreNegative
Jul 20, 2000
GOTH FASCISTIC
PAIN
MASTER

shit wizard dad

:toot: those textile-:yarr: folks over at NINJA WARNING just dropped another one of their quality knockoffs

I mean if you're a figgie fucker then yes blast $4k+ on the originals aftermarket: https://www.reversible.com/shopping/men/item/acronym-p38-e-encapsulated-nylon-cargo-pant-black-219523389

I'll stick to the 98% as good: https://www.aliexpress.com/item/1005005021716180.html

plus point the NW stuff is one of the few brands on AliX/Uptempo that does big sizes for the west, a lot of other stuff will be like XXXL (32in waist)

(ps the UPTEMPO STORE if you 'follow' it on AliX they drop a 13% 'fans only' discount on every purchase)

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

post hole digger posted:

everyone likes to post that photo to get a laugh, but honestly its good that linux is no longer beholden to the unrealistic standards of beauty that permeated its culture in the late 90s

lol

NoneMoreNegative
Jul 20, 2000
GOTH FASCISTIC
PAIN
MASTER

shit wizard dad

current fit: CARGO MAN

THISISNEVERTHAT ripstop jacket/work shirt
https://intl.thisisneverthat.com/products/nylon-ripstop-bdu-jacket

King Ghidorah / MF DOOM tee
https://www.aliexpress.com/item/1005004564404302.html

Y-3 Utility Pant
https://www.endclothing.com/gb/y-3-utility-pant-hg6078.html

Y-3 GR.1P lows
https://www.mientus.com/en/y-3-sneakers-gr.1p-13390

feeling fresh, I will never run out of pockets.

(all from recent sales except the tee - which is surprisingly good quality for AliX poo poo - I got super lucky with these pickups in my sizes and never put down more than 50% of retail)

NoneMoreNegative fucked around with this message at 18:58 on Dec 6, 2022

Dans Macabre
Apr 24, 2004

NoneMoreNegative
Jul 20, 2000
GOTH FASCISTIC
PAIN
MASTER

shit wizard dad

lmao, also I knew someone would have already done the honours

Achmed Jones
Oct 16, 2004

i wore this yesterday

today it's my dinosaur jr sweater

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

drat wide vans kick rear end

ADINSX
Sep 9, 2003

Wanna run with my crew huh? Rule cyberspace and crunch numbers like I do?

Achmed Jones posted:

i wore this yesterday

today it's my dinosaur jr sweater

dang thats cool where'd you get that?

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
sneakerheads are so fail. tacky rear end poo poo

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
oh look heres some ugly rear end shoes made by morons for idiots with no taste. w00t love this

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp
you know you can get sneakers with lifts right

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

Jonny 290 posted:

you know you can get sneakers with lifts right

I’m 5’10”

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

Smythe posted:

I kinda agree tbh

Dans Macabre
Apr 24, 2004

Smythe posted:

for real

Sweevo
Nov 8, 2007

i sometimes throw cables away

i mean straight into the bin without spending 10+ years in the box of might-come-in-handy-someday first

im a fucking monster

"hello i spend half my disposable income buying the same pair of ugly shoes for 9 year olds over and over in different colours

no i can't talk right now, one of my 75 pairs of almost identical fluorescent white shoes got a speck of dust on them so i have to have a tantrum followed by a long hard cry."

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp
i don't give a poo poo either way. let people enjoy things, etc.

most sneaker gang that i've come across just wear loud shoes, are happy to share where i might find a set of Monarchs at good price, and they were the ones who all somehow got RTX cards and covid vaccines first

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

Smythe posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kmcpiM3SSOA

Achmed Jones
Oct 16, 2004

ADINSX posted:

dang thats cool where'd you get that?

thanks! it's from wahwahaustralia.com

NoneMoreNegative
Jul 20, 2000
GOTH FASCISTIC
PAIN
MASTER

shit wizard dad

c loving cold outside s: totally forgot I bought this SUPERDRY Alpine 'Rescue' Jacket in 'Dazzle Camo' last year in the sales on a super deep discount (I think the pattern was just too much for Joe public) and it's been hanging in the closet at Mothers house since. Queue a minus 3 centigrade freezing fog evening and I want to take a walk to get some steps in - ok I will give it a spin.

result: exceptionally warm and padded, zero cold anywhere on my torso (the jeans on my lower half not so good) - if you need a good low temps weather jacket I highly recommend this, there's a couple more subdued colorways if this is too violent for your tastes.

dioxazine
Oct 14, 2004

dazzle camouflage is, of course, the best camouflage

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
endgame is being rich enough that you can dress like adam sandler

Wild EEPROM
Jul 29, 2011

oh, my, god. Becky, look at her bitrate.

KidDynamite
Feb 11, 2005

echinopsis posted:

endgame is being rich enough that you can dress like adam sandler

mid 90's robin williams, but yeah

Dans Macabre
Apr 24, 2004

KidDynamite posted:

mid 90's robin williams, but yeah

post hole digger
Mar 21, 2011

DRIP

NoneMoreNegative
Jul 20, 2000
GOTH FASCISTIC
PAIN
MASTER

shit wizard dad

NoneMoreNegative posted:

this SUPERDRY Alpine 'Rescue' Jacket in 'Dazzle Camo'

Peace Out(side in the cold)

also 💯 recommend these two-mode LED head torches, super bright and dimmed modes for the main strip light and the side spotlight, has a motion sensor switch for turning it on and off with a gesture over the unit. AliX comes up with the goods again

https://a.aliexpress.com/_EGcSoT5

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

this mf walking around like hes cyclops

NoneMoreNegative
Jul 20, 2000
GOTH FASCISTIC
PAIN
MASTER

shit wizard dad

AnimeIsTrash posted:

tbf you switch the main lamp on and then happen to glance in the mirror as you go out it is very

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

NoneMoreNegative posted:

Peace Out(side in the cold)

also 💯 recommend these two-mode LED head torches, super bright and dimmed modes for the main strip light and the side spotlight, has a motion sensor switch for turning it on and off with a gesture over the unit. AliX comes up with the goods again

https://a.aliexpress.com/_EGcSoT5

More like Drip Miner
        /

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

AnimeIsTrash posted:

lmao

akadajet
Sep 14, 2003

I’m old enough that I remember when “the drip” was something to be avoided.

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

i want one of those big overcoats so i can hide my tommy guns under it, gangster style

post hole digger
Mar 21, 2011

AnimeIsTrash posted:

i want one of those big overcoats so i can hide my tommy guns under it, gangster style

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

questioning people on why they created a jira ticket like im the detective from la noire

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
I was cold one night and pulled a big tench coat off the costume rack at work and it felt badass to wear it. been debating becoming a trench coat type of guy since

post hole digger
Mar 21, 2011

trench coat guy is like fedora (the hat, not the linux) guy to me. you have to be old and not look like poo poo to pull it off. middle aged computer guy in a t shirt wearing a trench coat looks ridiculous.

post hole digger
Mar 21, 2011

woman in a beige trench coat on the other hand? :eyepop:

rotor
Jun 11, 2001

classic case of pineapple derangement syndrome
i have a big green wool trenchcoat but its not like a trenchcoat trenchcoat, its just like a big wool jacket that comes down to my calfs, anyway I love it and its very warm and my mom bought it for me (rip mom)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

NoneMoreNegative
Jul 20, 2000
GOTH FASCISTIC
PAIN
MASTER

shit wizard dad

Smythe posted:

big tench coat

hey give me back my coat!!
                    /

Also there was a NIKE X OFF-WHITE drop on SNKRS today at 8am and I had half an eye on the jacket even though it was more than I wanted to spend - I've been sick the past few days so it was 8:10am when I picked up my phone; everything in the drop completely sold out.

A big Crombie overcoat is a good winter alternative to a trenchcoat, keep you warm and it will style with work smarts or jeans / sweater.