Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Should I step down as head of twitter
This poll is closed.
Yes 420 4.43%
No 69 0.73%
Goku 9001 94.85%
Total: 9490 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

you can tell elon is serious about not employing any PR professionals because there’s nobody to train him to stop doing that pathetic forklift arm shrugging gesture and tight lipped frown every time he’s nervous on stage

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mx.
Dec 16, 2006

I'm a great fan! When I watch TV I'm always saying "That's political correctness gone mad!"
Why thankyew!

great
handled

god please help me
Jul 9, 2018
I LOVE GIVING MY TAX MONEY AND MY PERSONAL INCOME TO UKRAINE, SLAVA

rotinaj posted:

There are either terfs claiming to be middle aged lesbians or there are a bunch of terfs who are middle aged lesbians who want to pull the ladder up behind them and have nothing to do with trans people

I have gotten into repeated Twitter slapfights with terfs who get super mad if you say something like “i am shocked how many terfs are lgb folk who want to pull the ladder up behind them and have no solidarity with trans people”

Britain has some fuckin’ ISSUES and i am unsure why

This is from a couple of pages back, but from what I heard it's because England's feminism scene never had trans women of color in it to chastise the TERFs unlike in the US.

Captain Beans
Aug 5, 2004

Whar be the beans?
Hair Elf

Hahahaha what a total loving loser, he can’t even get three words right

What the gently caress is he doing with his body

TheOneAndOnlyT
Dec 18, 2005

Well well, mister fancy-pants, I hope you're wearing your matching sweater today, or you'll be cut down like the ugly tree you are.

Mx. posted:

yeah there seems to be a concerted effort by alt right dickbags to rewrite history to have it so trump was banned while he was still president, despite, y'know, reality
I mean, he technically was? But also it was after he lost the election and two weeks before he left office so who really cares?

On the other hand, if you're saying that they're trying to rewrite history so that Trump was banned before the election happened, then that's absolutely true.

My Spirit Otter
Jun 15, 2006

CANADA DOESN'T GET PENS LIKE THIS

SKILCRAFT KREW Reppin' Quality Blind Made American Products. Bitch.

Captain Beans posted:

He's concealing it with a girdle, by the looks of it

E the Shaggy
Mar 29, 2010
"I'M RICK BITCH!"

Shrugshrugshrugshrugshrugshrug

kw0134
Apr 19, 2003

I buy feet pics🍆

And of course they're mixing personal loyalty to Mango Mussolini with loyalty to the country, which also doesn't recognize the limits on the government to be within private property without either a warrant or an invitation by the owner, so it's several layers of incredibly stupid.

Azhais
Feb 5, 2007
Switchblade Switcharoo

My Spirit Otter posted:

He's concealing it with a girdle, by the looks of it

I'll have you know that ripped, fit, and healthy body is powered by Wegovy

https://www.insider.com/elon-musk-weight-loss-drug-wegovy-semaglutide-fit-ripped-healthy-2022-10

TyrsHTML
May 13, 2004

https://twitter.com/JUNlPER/status/1602466162243158018

Pathetic.

jeffreyw
Jan 20, 2013

Captain Beans posted:

He’s doing his trademark shrug and pursed lipped frown whenever he gets pushed in public. That and him asking what he should say are real tells that he wasn’t expecting to get a reaction like he got.

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010
90% he said he's Rick, because of the cartoon Rick and Mort, where Rick is a cool supa science man, and 10% because he remembers da Rick James fad line.

Captain Beans
Aug 5, 2004

Whar be the beans?
Hair Elf
Does anyone have that clip of him at a recent economic conference where he’s trying to define gdp like a child trying to do a book report on a book they never read?

I tried googling for “Elon saying stupid poo poo” but I get too many results

Found it- it’s his interview with Rob Baron

Captain Beans fucked around with this message at 02:34 on Dec 13, 2022

Renreeja
Oct 11, 2007

he gives off major "that kid you knew in elementary school" vibes

My Spirit Otter
Jun 15, 2006

i still love how he posted about those drat woke libs at 4:30 am california time because he was totally not mad and thinking about it all night

Punkinhead
Apr 2, 2015

Yeah you know, all those woke leftist Dave Chapelle fans that are willing to pay 300 USD minimum for a ticket. They totally exist and made up technically the loudest 10% of the crowd!

My Spirit Otter
Jun 15, 2006

listen here, pal. everyone and their dog knows chappelles biggest and loudest fans are the progressive left

The Saddest Rhino
Apr 29, 2009

Put it all together.
Solve the world.
One conversation at a time.

I assumed he had done some exercise after his embarrassing white whale of a body was shown in tabloids beside bezos looking like a Hollywood star, in order to fit in that monstrous Halloween costume but apparently not lmao. He's still loving fat

Lmao that's the dept headed by the lady who "sent screenshots" of her computer for the Twitter files 2. She was previously in the Twitter health dept as a VP. Turns out sending an unqualified person to do the job gets the whole department scrapped

thin blue whine
Feb 21, 2004
PLEASE SEE POLICY

Soiled Meat

PinheadSlim posted:

Yeah you know, all those woke leftist Dave Chapelle fans that are willing to pay 300 USD minimum for a ticket. They totally exist and made up technically the loudest 10% of the crowd!

Hey look also a big fight broke out, one that isn't mentioned by anyone, not even Chapelle who does acknowledge the booing being at Elon because that's how big and disruptive it is. Also, people are known for booing fights. I boo every fight I see instead of immediately breaking out my phone and hooting like an animal.

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
all my best leftist friends love spending hundreds of dollars so they can boo chappelle in person

My Spirit Otter
Jun 15, 2006

im pretty sure donnell rawlings would yell oh poo poo really loudly and then yell world star. that would be 100% on point for him as a hype man.

you can hear that motherfucker on dave chappelles mic from the wings on the chappelle show sometimes lol

Ultra
Dec 30, 2004

Oh no.
I have booed so many fights, don't get me started.

Cyks
Mar 17, 2008

The trenches of IT can scar a muppet for life

PhazonLink posted:

90% he said he's Rick, because of the cartoon Rick and Mort, where Rick is a cool supa science man, and 10% because he remembers da Rick James fad line.

It really does sound like he had “I’m pickle Rick!” on his mind and he said that.

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

Im glad my instant dislike in you has been validated again and again.

PhazonLink posted:

jesus christ. that's cringe and i wear loving tshirts from a gay daemon cartoon.

potato!
Apr 24, 2008

TheOneAndOnlyT posted:

I mean, he technically was? But also it was after he lost the election and two weeks before he left office so who really cares?

On the other hand, if you're saying that they're trying to rewrite history so that Trump was banned before the election happened, then that's absolutely true.

The first chapter of The Files rewrote history such that Biden was already president in 2020 using the power of the office to suppress the hog pics

potato!
Apr 24, 2008

How unfair of meanie President Brandon to hurt that poor little old upstart Trump campaign, having never occupied the white house

3hands
Feb 23, 2018

ok next someone convince him to appear at a halftime show at an eagles game

Lammasu
May 8, 2019

lawful Good Monster

jeffreyw posted:

He’s doing his trademark shrug and pursed lipped frown whenever he gets pushed in public. That and him asking what he should say are real tells that he wasn’t expecting to get a reaction like he got.
Like I said, by June he's going to be ruling a mist shrouded kingdom while the spirits of Grimes and Chelsy Manning gently caress in front of him every night.

Mr. Toodles
Jun 22, 2004

I support prison abolition, except for posters without avatars.

deoju posted:

This quote is like 100% accurate, just from the complete opposite stand point. The 'ritual' of pronouns is the established male/female binary that has been forced fed across society since the beginning, and it does harm many trans and nb people, especially kids.

This has been quoted a few times already, but I think it needs some extra love because this is truth.

kw0134
Apr 19, 2003

I buy feet pics🍆

It's also a highly Western-centric view, because what about names in languages you're not familiar with? Hell, I'm not familiar with "Elon" as a masculine name, so far as I know it's neuter. "I'm sorry, you didn't specify a pronoun, so instead of the tyranny of you imposing upon me I'm picking 'idiotic asshat' as your pronoun, Elon."

My Spirit Otter
Jun 15, 2006

kw0134 posted:

It's also a highly Western-centric view, because what about names in languages you're not familiar with? Hell, I'm not familiar with "Elon" as a masculine name, so far as I know it's neuter. "I'm sorry, you didn't specify a pronoun, so instead of the tyranny of you imposing upon me I'm picking 'idiotic asshat' as your pronoun, Elon."

But you assume this clown isnt such a narcissist that he can fathom someone not knowing who he is

Sentient Data
Aug 31, 2011

My molecule scrambler ray will disintegrate your armor with one blow!

Cyks posted:

It really does sound like he had “I’m pickle Rick!” on his mind and he said that.

Or even more appalling than a slip of the tongue, what if it's his idea of an actual legitimate joke? "I know, I'll combine his line with a Rick and Morty reference! It subverts expectations!"

As a tangential delve even deeper into the darkness, what if he thought of the joke first while high and watching YouTube clips, then he called Chapelle up and paid to have some stage time to share his genius with the world

TulliusCicero
Jul 29, 2017

"I'M RICKH BOCH"

Sure buuuudddyy

He sounds drunk as hell

SirPhoebos
Dec 10, 2007

WELL THAT JUST HAPPENED!

Lammasu posted:

Like I said, by June he's going to be ruling a mist shrouded kingdom while the spirits of Grimes and Chelsy Manning gently caress in front of him every night.

Who would Trump be in this scenario - Strahd or Azalin?

Agents are GO!
Dec 29, 2004

Decon posted:

https://mobile.twitter.com/LedStorms/status/1602387517533192208

A private (AKSHUALLY publicly traded because that apparently matters :lmao:) company banned a person from their servers.

Crime of the decade.

This dude's brain is an entire bait shop of worms.

Ryan's profile pic looks like the worst person you know.

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

Derpmph trial star reporter!

was he not trying to do Chapelle's "I'm Rick James bitch"?

Away all Goats
Jul 5, 2005

Goose's rebellion

It's this

IBroughttheFunk
Sep 28, 2012

https://twitter.com/disasterlaster/status/1589404424086355968

Lammasu
May 8, 2019

lawful Good Monster

SirPhoebos posted:

Who would Trump be in this scenario - Strahd or Azalin?

He's that one Elder Brain that's getting Alzheimer's.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

My Spirit Otter
Jun 15, 2006

i really enjoy that simile