Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Should I step down as head of twitter
This poll is closed.
Yes 420 4.43%
No 69 0.73%
Goku 9001 94.85%
Total: 9490 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Pookah
Aug 21, 2008

🪶Caw🪶

Teratrain posted:

But Hotz hasn't figured out how to get rid of the pop-up box when you scroll too far while logged out yet

If I remember correctly, that pop-up has only been in use for a few months, but I'm guessing no-one who worked on it that long ago is still around.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

E the Shaggy
Mar 29, 2010
It is absolutely amazing to me that ANY 51 year old man can act like this, let alone one of the richest people on the planet.

Kale
May 14, 2010

Elon Musk also a Dem donor at one point too so like.....

Catastrophe
Oct 5, 2007

Committed to burn twice as long and half as bright
Remember that Donald Trump was a long-time Democrat. Doesn't matter after what he became and did. And it doesn't matter for Elon now after what he became and did. I don't care about "I voted for this guy, once" lies. Look what you're doing NOW, rear end.

davecrazy
Nov 25, 2004

I'm an insufferable shitposter who does not deserve to root for such a good team. Also, this is what Matt Harvey thinks of me and my garbage posting.
lol, dude has literally been indicted.

“No investigation”.

mysterious frankie
Jan 11, 2009

This displeases Dev- ..van. Shut up.

Dabir posted:

To be a huge nerd for a sec...

kw0134
Apr 19, 2003

I buy feet pics🍆

In a sense there wasn't as deep an investigation because SBF kept handing over damning evidence to anyone who would listen, which triggered half his inner circle to go betray each other to prosecutors to avoid being thrown under the bus by him. That's probably not what Elon meant though :v:

A farting mink
Nov 6, 2022

by Pragmatica

crispix posted:

disturbing how often i have to ask this these days but is this real?

he gives the ability to drive diagonally the barest mention and spends the whole video LOOK AT DEEZ LEDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOOK HOW IT LIGHT UP :aaa:

It's a concept car. It's not something Mercedes will ever put out any time soon.
It's cool tech they might put out in the future.

ishikabibble
Jan 21, 2012

A farting mink posted:

It's a concept car. It's not something Mercedes will ever put out any time soon.
It's cool tech they might put out in the future.

I think they're more asking why the person presenting seems more impressed by 'lots of glowy LEDs' as compared to 'the car can drive diagonally'.

Extra Large Marge
Jan 21, 2004

Fun Shoe
The presenter must be a gamer of some sort. Gamers love blinking LED lights.

A Wizard of Goatse
Dec 14, 2014

crispix posted:

disturbing how often i have to ask this these days but is this real?

he gives the ability to drive diagonally the barest mention and spends the whole video LOOK AT DEEZ LEDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOOK HOW IT LIGHT UP :aaa:

part of the point of concept cars is to figure out which potential features really get a response, expect the next generation of mercs to look like an epic gaming pc tower

goatface
Dec 5, 2007

I had a video of that when I was about 6.

I remember it being shit.

Grimey Drawer
Crabwalking cars have been proposed a lot of times. Normally just for even tighter parking. Electric motors for each wheel make it a lot easier than it used to be.

If that guy is a concept car "reviewer" he's probably used to it (along with his audience), but the twinkly lights are in a new pattern.

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

Derpmph trial star reporter!

isn't that car a tie-in to Avatar? Seems like the lights are apt

ElGroucho
Nov 1, 2005

We already - What about sticking our middle fingers up... That was insane
Fun Shoe
My favorite concept car is a goddamn train

mobby_6kl
Aug 9, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

ElGroucho posted:

My favorite concept car is a goddamn train

Mine too, too bad that just like a concept car, it'll never work in the real world

goatface
Dec 5, 2007

Grimey Drawer
The wheels do look a bit deep-sea jelly.

BeefThief
Aug 8, 2007

It looks like the banning functions aren't working at all on Twitter so feel free to directly harass and troll whichever public figures you want if you still enjoy doing that

ryde
Sep 9, 2011

God I love young girls

Man peoples' brains have really been polluted by crime procedurals on TV. No, the feds are probably not going to come out and talk about their investigation on your criminal conspiracy; they're going to do what they can to keep it under the radar. Also investigations take time. Even if some of the crimes are obvious they're gonna want to collect evidence for *all* the crimes even the less obvious ones.

Serious_Cyclone
Oct 25, 2017

I appreciate your patience, this is a tricky maneuver

BeefThief posted:

It looks like the banning functions aren't working at all on Twitter so feel free to directly harass and troll whichever public figures you want if you still enjoy doing that

This dovetails nicely with Gym Jordan's tweet about twitter working "just fine, even better than before!" after firing half of the employees, and suggesting we should do the same with the federal government.

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

Serious_Cyclone posted:

This dovetails nicely with Gym Jordan's tweet about twitter working "just fine, even better than before!" after firing half of the employees, and suggesting we should do the same with the federal government.

Known pedos first, I say

Fucking Moron
Jan 9, 2009

TulliusCicero posted:

"Oh yeah people would stop taking medicine to keep themselves alive! I'm SO EDGY!"

I despise this social reject and his army of loving sycophantic fawning leeches

He really is just the worst parts of 4chan Incarnate: I TROLL U LOL as people suffer and die by his actions.

All I see anymore:

mobby_6kl
Aug 9, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

ryde posted:

Man peoples' brains have really been polluted by crime procedurals on TV. No, the feds are probably not going to come out and talk about their investigation on your criminal conspiracy; they're going to do what they can to keep it under the radar. Also investigations take time. Even if some of the crimes are obvious they're gonna want to collect evidence for *all* the crimes even the less obvious ones.

Trump is still walking around free despite being directly implicated in like dozens of crimes but not this guy wasn't arrested on day 1 that means the dems must be protecting him

ben shapino
Nov 22, 2020

ryde posted:

thanks to Elon Musk pointing it out, SBF will actually be investigated after all. thank you Elon for lubing the wheels of justice for the benefit of all mankind

goatface
Dec 5, 2007

Grimey Drawer
That's the other side, if they are convicted, Musk can now claim it as his victory.

A Wizard of Goatse
Dec 14, 2014

mobby_6kl posted:

Trump is still walking around free despite being directly implicated in like dozens of crimes but not this guy wasn't arrested on day 1 that means the dems must be protecting him

don't think this comparison is doing you any favors lol

Catastrophe
Oct 5, 2007

Committed to burn twice as long and half as bright
"elon musk crying"

incoherent light
Aug 15, 2014

Catastrophe posted:

"elon musk crying"

you gotta be REAL desperate before you're willing to mock Poseidon

pixaal
Jan 8, 2004

All ice cream is now for all beings, no matter how many legs.

Catastrophe posted:

"elon musk crying"

Try adding ,streaming tears, sad
and to the negative add ,happy, joy

waffle iron
Jan 16, 2004

quote:

It’s made worse by the fact that Musk just gutted Twitter’s legal department, and is now apparently depending entirely on borrowed SpaceX and Tesla staff to handle Twitter’s mounting legal troubles.

https://maxburns.substack.com/p/elons-twitter-enters-the-red-zone

Machai
Feb 21, 2013

Pfizer's market cap is like 300B+. No loving way he can afford it. Elon stans don't seem to understand that there is a big difference between the net worth of an individual and one of the biggest companies in the world.

Random Stranger
Nov 27, 2009

incoherent light posted:

you gotta be REAL desperate before you're willing to mock Poseidon

His Tesla autopilot is going to reroute his drive home to the far side of the Mediterranean.

Taking resources from the public company you control to work on your private enterprise sounds like something that could land you in a lot of legal trouble. Musk should probably check with Twitter's legal department on that.

Random Stranger fucked around with this message at 18:27 on Dec 14, 2022

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

Im glad my instant dislike in you has been validated again and again.

TulliusCicero posted:

"Oh yeah people would stop taking medicine to keep themselves alive! I'm SO EDGY!"

I despise this social reject and his army of loving sycophantic fawning leeches

He really is just the worst parts of 4chan Incarnate: I TROLL U LOL as people suffer and die by his actions.

yeah he really is. like yeah when i was in my teens i rotted my brain on chan boards and ED and other places of poo poo character like alot of edgy fucks my age, but then you growup. elon never did for various reasons.

goatface
Dec 5, 2007

Grimey Drawer
He's 51. He stopped being a teenager before most of that culture even got warmed up.

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

goatface posted:

He's 51. He stopped being a teenager before most of that culture even got warmed up.

whenever he was on this website he was one of the older users 100% lol

BeefThief
Aug 8, 2007

goatface posted:

He's making up for missed experiences like Michael Jackson except instead of building Neverland Ranch he bought myspace for journalists

ProperCauldron
Oct 11, 2004

nah chill
babby poo poo for morons.

https://twitter.com/Tesla/status/1602789357156536321?s=20&t=vlVFPil4D3QBAz9UHF3WTA

who tf cares about video games IN A CAR? This is pathetic lol

Decrepus
May 21, 2008

In the end, his dominion did not touch a single poster.

Elon Musk. Tear. Down. Your. Posts.

QuarkJets
Sep 8, 2008

Wow so glad the car has access to Steam, this is such a valuable feature (???)

TulliusCicero
Jul 29, 2017

ProperCoochie posted:

babby poo poo for morons.

https://twitter.com/Tesla/status/1602789357156536321?s=20&t=vlVFPil4D3QBAz9UHF3WTA

who tf cares about video games IN A CAR? This is pathetic lol

Maybe you don't need to play video games all the time?

Like you know, when driving a CAR?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Azhais
Feb 5, 2007
Switchblade Switcharoo

QuarkJets posted:

Wow so glad the car has access to Steam, this is such a valuable feature (???)

What else are you going to do while sitting around for 4 hours waiting for a recharge