Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

dioxazine
Oct 14, 2004

Achmed Jones posted:

ATTENTION: little jones did a good job dancing

:toot:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Radia
Jul 14, 2021

And someday, together.. We'll shine.

Achmed Jones posted:

missed this huge dub, nice work

Elder Postsman
Aug 30, 2000

i used hot bot to search for "teens"

I got some woodworking projects to finish before Christmas so that’s prob what I’ll be doing

Midjack
Dec 24, 2007

Achmed Jones posted:

:moonrio:

Feisty-Cadaver
Jun 1, 2000
The worms crawl in,
The worms crawl out.
got my bivalent booster yesterday and feel like total poo poo today hooray

so slept until 11am, now napping on the couch watching the gf get mad playing disco elysium

InternetOfTwinks
Apr 2, 2011

Coming out of my cage and I've been doing just bad
Touched synths for 6 hours straight, think it's going to be a good rear end weekend

OldAlias
Nov 2, 2013

Feisty-Cadaver posted:

so slept until 11am, now napping on the couch watching the gf get mad playing disco elysium

actually same lol

OldAlias
Nov 2, 2013

except I’m the one playing disco elysium. last run was communist on hardcore mode so this run theres an outfit pallet swap. I’m doing a Physical run, maybe fash this time around (tho it goes against my instincts and it’s hard to disappoint kim) and just beat up measurehead. I’ll prolly go for detective cuno and also try to solve the case without getting the body down

Silver Alicorn
Mar 30, 2008

𝓪 𝓻𝓮𝓭 𝓹𝓪𝓷𝓭𝓪 𝓲𝓼 𝓪 𝓬𝓾𝓻𝓲𝓸𝓾𝓼 𝓼𝓸𝓻𝓽 𝓸𝓯 𝓬𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓽𝓾𝓻𝓮

workin on a little tavern

aw frig aw dang it
Jun 1, 2018

Silver Alicorn posted:

want to listen to a bard 'n drink ale at that tavern

dioxazine
Oct 14, 2004

Silver Alicorn posted:

reminds me that i should get back into minecraft at some point, too. botania had a big update, i think!

HamAdams
Jun 29, 2018

yospos
looks like my gpu should get delivered today :toot:

Video Nasty
Jun 17, 2003

Mrs. Nasty is at her folks' for the weekend making a million cookies with her pops so I get to be in bachelor mode and do gently caress all.
Going to bust out my vinyls and blast it through the home theater speakers. :cool:

Beeftweeter
Jun 28, 2005

a medium-format picture of beeftweeter staring silently at the camera, a quizzical expression on his face
its my wifes birthday so shes still asleep

its 11 am lol

KOTEX GOD OF BLOOD
Jul 7, 2012

rotor posted:

After that, I plan to spend most of the weekend playing video games. Just started fallout 4 because I'm a sucker for post apocalypse stuff.
if you're playing on compujter, check out Wabbajack

dioxazine
Oct 14, 2004

Beeftweeter posted:

its my wifes birthday so shes still asleep

its 11 am lol

no it isn't!

but also you can do anything you want on your birthday

Truman Peyote
Oct 11, 2006

my engagement party seemed like a success, there was a lot of laughter and I'm almost certain my mom didn't get in any fistfights. I slightly overcooked the salmon but everyone was very complementary about it.

today I will see avatar and then it's the company Christmas party, which always kicks rear end at this place

FAT32 SHAMER
Aug 16, 2012

I’m hanging out with the kids this weekend while my wife works her last shift before maternity leave starts, so this is probably my last weekend before we have a new babby :toot:

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Truman Peyote posted:

my engagement party seemed like a success, there was a lot of laughter and I'm almost certain my mom didn't get in any fistfights. I slightly overcooked the salmon but everyone was very complementary about it.

today I will see avatar and then it's the company Christmas party, which always kicks rear end at this place

lemme know how you enjoyed the ‘tar, coz I did

and congrat

Armitag3
Mar 15, 2020

Forget it Jake, it's cybertown.

Im sick so all i’ve been doing all day is sleeping, interspersed with getting up to sip some orange juice and go to the bathroom. My cat has approved of this lifestyle change and has been dutifully sleeping with me on my bed and coming along to make sure i don’t die in the bathroom.

dioxazine
Oct 14, 2004

made it back. surprised at the amount of people on the trail today but managed to avoid most of them since i forgot my mask

phew. time to do a little cleaning of the workbench and then relax for a few hours

outhole surfer
Mar 18, 2003

Feisty-Cadaver posted:

just got mine today, supposed to help a buddy move a pinball machine tonight, so hopefully i don't feel like poo poo until tomorrow

Ciaphas
Nov 20, 2005

> BEWARE, COWARD :ovr:

been cleaning old clothes and poo poo out all day. probably 2/3 done, good progress

gonna take a break with some lunch then weed+bideojames, before i get back to it. might sit back and read some of my new books this evening

PokeJoe
Aug 24, 2004

hail cgatan

I finally finished my plant case

Designed and built 100% by me

Kenny Logins
Jan 11, 2011

EVERY MORNING I WAKE UP AND OPEN PALM SLAM A WHITE WHALE INTO THE PEQUOD. IT'S HELL'S HEART AND RIGHT THEN AND THERE I STRIKE AT THEE ALONGSIDE WITH THE MAIN CHARACTER, ISHMAEL.
https://twitter.com/and_dadz_car/status/1604103060413874176?s=46&t=9Q8GKAwUzaCYvimwwD3tSQ

rotor
Jun 11, 2001
Probation
Can't post for 2 hours!

PokeJoe posted:

i fuckin love the peel & stick led strips

PokeJoe
Aug 24, 2004

hail cgatan

rotor posted:

i fuckin love the peel & stick led strips

They kick rear end so easy to use and wire up. I did some extra work to wire barrel plugs in there so that I can easily remove all the middle shelves to put tall plants in there. Had I thought ahead I would have routed a wire channel in that leg the wire goes down but oh well

PokeJoe fucked around with this message at 22:53 on Dec 17, 2022

Beeftweeter
Jun 28, 2005

a medium-format picture of beeftweeter staring silently at the camera, a quizzical expression on his face

PokeJoe posted:

cool

dioxazine
Oct 14, 2004

PokeJoe posted:

very cool. love those strips!

are you going to eat those peanuts or can we have them?

PokeJoe
Aug 24, 2004

hail cgatan

those peanuts are for my murder of crows

Video Nasty
Jun 17, 2003

Video Nasty posted:

Going to bust out my vinyls and blast it through the home theater speakers. :cool:

Albums were crisp and loud as hell; got to hear a couple needle pops and clicks too.
I thought my dad's record collection he gave me had Pink Floyd albums but it seems like it was mostly Zeppelin \Parsons \Logins so I'm going to ask Santa for them :)

post hole digger
Mar 21, 2011

went to farmers market decorated Xmas tree listened to some Xmas music on the couch with Wife and then exercised plus some other stuff. got some packages in the mail today too :vince:

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
we have xmas music playing at work and while it’s kinda annoying what’s really doing me in is that I find it playing in my head all day long, in the shower, in bed. etc

dioxazine
Oct 14, 2004

don't you feel festive all the time now?

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp
id post my christmas kpop list but its like 30% covers of mariah so it drives normal people insane

Video Nasty
Jun 17, 2003

Oh sweet pro football on a Saturday? These Cleveland Browns are doing some wild poo poo tonight.

rotor
Jun 11, 2001
Probation
Can't post for 2 hours!

Jonny 290 posted:

id post my christmas kpop list but its like 30% covers of mariah so it drives normal people insane

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jWKN-EYFxbs

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp
thats good

i like this one

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XO9GiPOLd3I

Truman Peyote
Oct 11, 2006

PokeJoe posted:

this looks kick-rear end

PokeJoe posted:

those peanuts are for my murder of crows

i've been doing this too. don't recognize anyone yet but there's at least a couple that are less scared of me than others

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Truman Peyote
Oct 11, 2006

echinopsis posted:

lemme know how you enjoyed the ‘tar, coz I did

and congrat

i got everything i wanted out of avatar. every scene very entertaining, looked great, lots of cool action scenes. one big element in particular was insanely stupid but i just decided to enjoy the absurdity of it