Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Should I step down as head of twitter
This poll is closed.
Yes 420 4.43%
No 69 0.73%
Goku 9001 94.85%
Total: 9490 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Azhais
Feb 5, 2007
Switchblade Switcharoo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

Man I was just gonna call him something that'd earn me a 6r, but I was also looking up who the board of directors was at Tesla (Cause SURELY he has to loving do something at some point)

Meet Kimbal Musk, Elon's brother
Howdy!

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

Just a family of fat fucks

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

"Brother I did it again, I'm gonna need another horse"

Drone_Fragger
May 9, 2007

Yeah one of the lawsuits levelled at tesla right now is that Elons pay package is far too generous for how little work he does because the board is either muak family friends or relatives who are essentially acting on musks behalf rather than the companies.

serious gaylord
Sep 16, 2007

what.
I genuinely thought the floor for Tesla would be around 120 this year.

The fact theres a legit chance it drops below 100 today is mad. Literally self destructed in 3 months.

1000 Sweaty Rikers
Oct 13, 2005

I like how there isn't a swastika on the "bad one"

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

YOU SAY MY POSTS ARE THE RAVINGS OF THE DUMBEST PERSON ON GOD'S GREEN EARTH BUT YOU YOURSELF ARE READING THEM. CURIOUS!

I don’t know if this is real because what does this accomplice him

Offler
Mar 27, 2010
Those drat Taoists brainwashed another one of my kids, they can't keep getting away with this!

jeffreyw
Jan 20, 2013

serious gaylord posted:

I genuinely thought the floor for Tesla would be around 120 this year.

The fact theres a legit chance it drops below 100 today is mad. Literally self destructed in 3 months.

Couldn’t have predicted it either but in hindsight makes complete sense since Tesla’s share price was hinged on Musk being a genius and Tesla being so far ahead in battery and self-driving tech that they could leverage it in other industries.

Musk pulled a Do Kwon and asked everyone to scrutinise him and his product, which obviously doesn’t work very well when everything he’s created is a lie.

CharlestheHammer posted:

He thinks he’s a racist renaissance man that knows everything about everything. It’s not more complicated than that.

Regular Wario
Mar 27, 2010

Slippery Tilde
Why is Fox News on the left one?

I thought the Planned Parenthood logo was Photobucket logo at first

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

YOU SAY MY POSTS ARE THE RAVINGS OF THE DUMBEST PERSON ON GOD'S GREEN EARTH BUT YOU YOURSELF ARE READING THEM. CURIOUS!
Because it’s not an original meme he’s just reposting it with no thought put into it

Halisnacks
Jul 18, 2009

Non Compos Mentis posted:

Why is Fox News on the left one?

I’m guessing because he’s not left or right, he’s part of the Intellectual Dark Web, with luminaries like Joe Rogan, Jordan Peterson, Bari Weiss, Ben Shapiro - people whose politics and worldviews are utterly inscrutable in left/right terms.

banned from Starbucks
Jul 18, 2004

even the lil elon icon isnt paying attention to twitterfiles!!

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

TheOneAndOnlyT posted:

Christ this is pathetic. "Look! Look over here! Why aren't you looking at the Twitter Files?! They're super cool and I commissioned them all by myself! Why aren't you looking! I said they're super cool!!!"

Sweet fuckin christ, pathetic seems too generous.

nine-gear crow
Aug 10, 2013

1000 Sweaty Rikers posted:

I like how there isn't a swastika on the "bad one"

And yet a Twitter logo IS there, so what's that say? Other than that Elon has incredibly poor visual comprehension skills or an inability to use Photoshop to remove his signature company's branding from the avatar of all that he considers bad?

Solus
May 31, 2011

Drongos.
Incredibly funny that the libs of tiktok terrorist was at the jan 6 poo poo lmao

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010

Infinitum posted:

Meet Kimbal Musk, Elon's brother
pic in original post

even if this person put like all their money in tesla stock, they're still more happy then musky's online posting brain.

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

Is it cause he's part owner of an Emerald Mine? Also a Cowboy?

A farting mink
Nov 6, 2022

by Pragmatica

CharlestheHammer posted:

Does anyone really care? Elon Musk questioned it so it's probably true that Churchill did yet another horrible thing.

Astrochicken
Aug 13, 2007

So you better go back to your bars, your temples
Your massage parlors!

Solus posted:

Incredibly funny that the libs of tiktok terrorist was at the jan 6 poo poo lmao

both sides!!

geonetix
Mar 6, 2011

I'm not sure if I could hold my pee laughing if $TSLA opens at sub-100 today

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010
does tiny Ben think libs of tiktok is a lib? also why would a tiktok user by on birdsite?

cr0y
Mar 24, 2005

Good morning 🌞

gay picnic defence
Oct 5, 2009

I'M CONCERNED ABOUT A NUMBER OF THINGS

jeffreyw posted:

Couldn’t have predicted it either but in hindsight makes complete sense since Tesla’s share price was hinged on Musk being a genius and Tesla being so far ahead in battery and self-driving tech that they could leverage it in other industries.

Musk pulled a Do Kwon and asked everyone to scrutinise him and his product, which obviously doesn’t work very well when everything he’s created is a lie.

I figured it had to crash eventually. It made zero sense for it to be worth more than the entire automotive industry combined and even a valuation of $50 billion or so market cap (which is roughly what Ford and GM are worth based on multiple millions of cars sold each year) would result in a share price of around $10. It was just a matter of time before something kicked it off.

learnincurve
May 15, 2014

Smoosh
If I were a petty woman I’d quote those three “you know nothing oh ho ho” guys who mocked me for the $109 theory.

Daztek
Jun 2, 2006

Maybe it'll hit <100 today

Burning Rain
Jul 17, 2006

What's happening?!?!

oh wow I feel like I'm witnessing a mental breakdown, like a genuine non-ironic descent into conspiracy theory loonyland. Like most of the previous stuff seemed just moronic flirting with alt-right, because chuds are the only ones liking him now, but this feels like another level

Burning Rain fucked around with this message at 11:18 on Dec 28, 2022

cr0y
Mar 24, 2005

Burning Rain posted:

oh wow I feel like I'm witnessing a mental breakdown, like a genuine non-ironic descent into conspiracy theory loonyland

Correct

The Saddest Rhino
Apr 29, 2009

Put it all together.
Solve the world.
One conversation at a time.

Very strange how much numbers this is making compared to everything else he put up this week

I would blow Dane Cook
Dec 26, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 16 hours!
https://twitter.com/elonmusk/status/1608031736214048771

learnincurve
May 15, 2014

Smoosh
Musk is one of those rich fuckers who always have to have a shiny new hobby and then completely loses interest in the last one the moment he moves on. They do this because they think they can buy talent and a personality. His mom gonna think he a polymath because he’s “interested in so many things” but the reality is he was spoiled. The “games designer”, switching from college course to college course, living like a poor as a experiment were harmless enough but abandoning companies like this as an adult is now into corporate crime land. It’s a huge shame he didn’t get into the hobby of right wing conspiracy theorist before he bought Twitter tbh.

The Saddest Rhino
Apr 29, 2009

Put it all together.
Solve the world.
One conversation at a time.

Insulting someone of possessing tiny balls at 530am

ThePariah
Feb 10, 2014
Shout out to Maye Musk for keeping this drooling idiot alive throughout his childhood. Lil' Elon must have tried to stick a fork in an electrical outlet every day.

learnincurve
May 15, 2014

Smoosh
There are more hacks of big accounts but American press not interested because foreign - we got the U.K. Education Secretary and Prime minister of Uganda who are or were posting the same stuff as that shitbird and are locked out.

Deptfordx
Dec 23, 2013

Chrpno posted:

Is that a thing?? I mean I'm happy to offer you an extra few inches :q:

It's real and really hosed up.

The part where they break your legs is the pleasant part, it gets worse from there.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-55146906

busalover
Sep 12, 2020

Does Trading View show the pre-market value somewhere? Too blind to find it.

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010

ThePariah posted:

Shout out to Maye Musk for keeping this drooling idiot alive throughout his childhood. Lil' Elon must have tried to stick a fork in an electrical outlet every day.

you assume the rich white woman didnt offload her kids onto The Help?

gschmidl
Sep 3, 2011

watch with knife hands

PhazonLink posted:

you assume the rich white woman didnt offload her kids onto The Help?

The Help was probably busy being molested by Errol.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

nachos
Jun 27, 2004

Wario Chalmers! WAAAAAAAAAAAAA!
Might be the time for Elon to pump and dump another shitcoin for some emergency funds