Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Moo Cowabunga
Jun 15, 2009

[Office Worker.

what’s that in normal measurements?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

KidDynamite
Feb 11, 2005

almost 4 liters

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

KidDynamite posted:

i drink around a gallon of water a day op.

:worship:

post hole digger
Mar 21, 2011

echinopsis posted:

the vessel is definitive

drinking a Mother energy drink out of a bowl for watuary

PokeJoe
Aug 24, 2004

hail cgatan

post hole digger posted:

drinking a Mother energy drink out of a bowl for watuary

this is the kind of out of the cup thinking we need around here

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
maybe should amend the rules so that you need to use a spoon if you want a liquid that’s not water

CRIP EATIN BREAD
Jun 24, 2002

Hey stop worrying bout my acting bitch, and worry about your WACK ass music. In the mean time... Eat a hot bowl of Dicks! Ice T

Soiled Meat

echinopsis posted:

maybe should amend the rules so that you need to use a spoon if you want a liquid that’s not water

good call but its sad these heathens have brought us to this

PokeJoe
Aug 24, 2004

hail cgatan

echinopsis posted:

I'll eat a can of mother with a spoon then

PokeJoe
Aug 24, 2004

hail cgatan

What if I put solid food in a blender, like a smoothie?

Sweevo
Nov 8, 2007

i sometimes throw cables away

i mean straight into the bin without spending 10+ years in the box of might-come-in-handy-someday first

im a fucking monster

if you cheat you are only cheating yourself

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
the water month is almost upon us

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
when I tell people about watuary I don’t initially mention I’m the founder because otherwise it makes it sound like some amateur made up idea

Sweevo
Nov 8, 2007

i sometimes throw cables away

i mean straight into the bin without spending 10+ years in the box of might-come-in-handy-someday first

im a fucking monster

i'm all in again this year

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
:worship:

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

the first thing i'm going to drink at 12:01 AM on january 1st is going to be not water.

PokeJoe
Aug 24, 2004

hail cgatan

What's it going to be?

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
I feel sorry for people who drink urine instead of water, but only during january

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

PokeJoe posted:

What's it going to be?

probably beer or wine. maybe gin?

PokeJoe
Aug 24, 2004

hail cgatan

Gin is a fantastic choice, try and make it that one if possible

PokeJoe
Aug 24, 2004

hail cgatan

echinopsis posted:

I feel sorry for people who drink urine instead of water, but only during january

you can drink urine too. just not in January

PokeJoe
Aug 24, 2004

hail cgatan

You've heard of mother's milk? Well wiat until you try this stuff

Fuzzy Mammal
Aug 15, 2001

Lipstick Apathy
hmm i just realized my birthday is in january. problematic!

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

PokeJoe posted:

you can drink urine too. just not in January

echi is way ahead of you here

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
methamphetamine is often cleared unmetabolised into the urine which the meth turns into energy piss

PokeJoe
Aug 24, 2004

hail cgatan

what about regular amphetamine? are you saying I'm paying my pharmacist for nothing????

PokeJoe
Aug 24, 2004

hail cgatan

Sagebrush posted:

echi is way ahead of you here

echi how good is piss on a scale of
Mother Energy - Water

skimothy milkerson
Nov 19, 2006

ready to commit myself

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
it’s on

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

skimothy milkerson posted:

ready to commit myself

good poo poo I now declare you skimothy waterson

yesterday i finished a bottle of diet lift and it was too delicious to be true. I need to break free of these shackles. I need to be one with the water.

PokeJoe
Aug 24, 2004

hail cgatan

It's still December

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
just drank some cold water

PokeJoe posted:

It's still December

i’m off to work :qq:

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
a challenge for me is that fizzy drinks and energy drinks give me a decent level of motivation. our reward pathways seem to give us some level of excitement or something that involves the activities leading up to the goal, and for me this is manifest in that I enjoy the ritual of buying some energy drink on the way to work. if I had bought energy drinks the night before so I didn’t need to get any in the morning I would feel a lil bit ripped off. and in fact, I can feel a level of excitement at the idea of getting an energy drink on the way to work and it’s often the only thing I look forward to when I am lying in bed or in the shower

thus watuary entails a denial of that entire reward system, including eliminating the only thing I look forward to getting out of bed for most days

I am hopeful that it won’t be long before the desire for the fizz dies down, and I will no longer be held hostage by big energy drink, and I will be free to get excited by things like arriving at work on time and doing the laundry

Moo Cowabunga
Jun 15, 2009

[Office Worker.

I’m ready to water

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Moo Cowabunga posted:

I’m ready to water

Moo Cowabunga
Jun 15, 2009

[Office Worker.

echinopsis posted:

i’m off to work :qq:

while this sucks for you I am glad as my wife has some sort of chesty cough, so I need to go to the chemist and get some cough syrup.

any recommendations?

Moo Cowabunga
Jun 15, 2009

[Office Worker.

of course I won’t be drinking any cough syrup due to its non wateryness

Clark Nova
Jul 18, 2004

echinopsis posted:

when I tell people about watuary I don’t initially mention I’m the founder because otherwise it makes it sound like some amateur made up idea

this is the way to do it. you have to pretend it is already an established tradition. that's how they managed to sell those accursed elf on a shelf things

PokeJoe
Aug 24, 2004

hail cgatan

I'm glad you have a chesty wife also

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Moo Cowabunga posted:

while this sucks for you I am glad as my wife has some sort of chesty cough, so I need to go to the chemist and get some cough syrup.

any recommendations?

um mucinex is pretty good for chesty cough, altho it doesn’t stop the cough it just lets the cough do its job, hopefully leading to less coughing overall

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Clark Nova posted:

this is the way to do it. you have to pretend it is already an established tradition. that's how they managed to sell those accursed elf on a shelf things

hmm I do want watuary to be the elf on a shelf of water months