Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
as much as it maybe sucks to be at a party and not drinking, the next morning you will always be glad you didn’t drink

no one ever wished they had drunk more the night before, and we’ve all wished we had drunken less, and whenever I’ve not drunk the night before I’ve always been so glad that was the case.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
waking up not hungover is a super power

Buck Turgidson
Feb 6, 2011

𓀬𓀠𓀟𓀡𓀢𓀣𓀤𓀥𓀞𓀬
I've been cheating by drinking a weak tea in the morning to stave off caffeine withdrawals. Otherwise I've just been drinking water. I think I am at the point where I can go pure H2O :rock:

Cybernetic Vermin
Apr 18, 2005

so far so good, have a planned lapse tomorrow (prior commitment), but am kind of not looking forward to it. good sign for the rest of the month.

Achmed Jones
Oct 16, 2004

can't you just go to the thing and not drink? like if you want to obviously do whatever, but if you don't want to drink booze...don't drink booze

unless it's a beer chugging contest i guess. then you're really boned!

PokeJoe
Aug 24, 2004

hail cgatan

water all day

FalseNegative
Jul 24, 2007

2>/dev/null
On track for another half gallon today!

post hole digger
Mar 21, 2011

Achmed Jones posted:

can't you just go to the thing and not drink?

sounds like a loving nightmare tbh

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
lol

cowboy beepboop
Feb 24, 2001

all this water has me fatigued as hell, coming out of it a bit today though

Buck Turgidson
Feb 6, 2011

𓀬𓀠𓀟𓀡𓀢𓀣𓀤𓀥𓀞𓀬
Drank some water outta my cupped hands like a caveman today. Not quite as refreshing as slurping from the running tap but still very enjoyable. This is what it's all about

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

cowboy beepboop posted:

all this water has me fatigued as hell, coming out of it a bit today though

it’s worth it

not every day will be great, but the overall is better

FalseNegative
Jul 24, 2007

2>/dev/null
Woke up really early today...how should I get going?

Coffee?! :wrong:
Ice Water?!
:yeshaha:

Nothing like having the whole body freeze experience!

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

i have not even had black coffee since new years day, all water all day

PIZZA.BAT
Nov 12, 2016

:cheers:

drank too much water before going to bed last night and had to wake up twice to make a BIG PISS

Armitag3
Mar 15, 2020

Forget it Jake, it's cybertown.

PIZZA.BAT posted:

drank too much water before going to bed last night and had to wake up twice to make a BIG PISS

can’t find those posts, can you link them please ?

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

Armitag3 posted:

can’t find those posts, can you link them please ?

here you go

post hole digger
Mar 21, 2011

PIZZA.BAT posted:

old man

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
I’m on this diabetes drug empagliflozin and how it works is by putting glucose into my piss and the consequence of that is having to piss lots after eating carbs and if I have a bit of a binge before bed I’ll get up 3-5 times with totally full bladder and decimate the demon that hangs out in my toilet. this also makes me mega thirsty and in the past I’ve drunken an entire 1.5L diet lift during the night lol.

classic

PIZZA.BAT
Nov 12, 2016

:cheers:

if you can drink 3 liters of water an hour before bed and make it through the night you have a wormhole in your bladder

post hole digger
Mar 21, 2011

my bladder is the size of a kumquat and i have to pee constantly

Achmed Jones
Oct 16, 2004

https://youtu.be/aznnt5JB1Gg

CRIP EATIN BREAD
Jun 24, 2002

Hey stop worrying bout my acting bitch, and worry about your WACK ass music. In the mean time... Eat a hot bowl of Dicks! Ice T

Soiled Meat
drank 2 pitchers of ice water at the bar for my pool league

post hole digger
Mar 21, 2011

hope everyone didn’t do that or they might not have enough for the pool.

Buck Turgidson
Feb 6, 2011

𓀬𓀠𓀟𓀡𓀢𓀣𓀤𓀥𓀞𓀬

This made me thirsty, going to go fill up my bottle.

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
I wouldn’t necessarily trust my bodies sense of thirst or lack thereof

you ever meet those people who it’s like 5pm and they’ve had two coffees and nothing else all day? they only drink when they’re thirsty

FalseNegative
Jul 24, 2007

2>/dev/null

echinopsis posted:

I wouldn’t necessarily trust my bodies sense of thirst or lack thereof

you ever meet those people who it’s like 5pm and they’ve had two coffees and nothing else all day? they only drink when they’re thirsty

Yea, this is me. I was probably dehydrated as all get out. Not any longer!

Moo Cowabunga
Jun 15, 2009

[Office Worker.

can’t stop pissing?

CRIP EATIN BREAD
Jun 24, 2002

Hey stop worrying bout my acting bitch, and worry about your WACK ass music. In the mean time... Eat a hot bowl of Dicks! Ice T

Soiled Meat
i've peed an amazing amount of times today.

my kidneys are thanking watuary

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
i’m off to drink some cloud juice

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
spose there is no better place in the entire globe to ask this but does anyone know anything about the contributions of different minerals to the taste of water

when we were camping I was drinking some purified water and it was pretty good but now I’ve come home and the ice cold water from my tap at home ain’t quite cutting it, it’s like it’s more dead or flat or idk.

I’ve heard you can buy mineral blends to add to water to do something to it.

and not that this is a necessity or anything, part of watuary is a decreased reliance on buying poo poo to drink vs drinking what’s just always there for free, but otoh if it helps me drink more water especially outside of watuary I am also all for it

PokeJoe
Aug 24, 2004

hail cgatan

maybe you should put a better aerator on your sink

Moo Cowabunga
Jun 15, 2009

[Office Worker.

our drinking water is rainwater that has been uv filtered. town water doesn’t cut my mustard.

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

PokeJoe posted:

maybe you should put a better aerator on your sink

aerator???

PokeJoe
Aug 24, 2004

hail cgatan

do you guys not have aerators on your faucets over there? they aerate

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
i’ve seen them but don’t have one. does it really make water taste different?

PokeJoe
Aug 24, 2004

hail cgatan

Yes

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
:monocle:

PokeJoe
Aug 24, 2004

hail cgatan

treat yourself this watuary

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts

echinopsis posted:

spose there is no better place in the entire globe to ask this but does anyone know anything about the contributions of different minerals to the taste of water

i have no idea what they put in the delivered water jugs at work but it is loving delicious

quote:

Our 5-Step Fresh Water Process
First, the water passes through five micro filters.
It then travels through carbon filters.
Reverse osmosis takes place before sending the water through eight different filters at high pressures, a process that removes any impurities.
The water once again passes through a carbon filter before being placed in a storage tank.
Finally, ozonation is injected to illuminate the growth of any bacteria.