Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Beeftweeter
Jun 28, 2005

a medium-format picture of beeftweeter staring silently at the camera, a quizzical expression on his face
i'm kinda ambivalent about wanda, pootie tang is just funny in general imo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

What is the Matrix 🌐? We just don't know 😎.

Buglord

Achmed Jones posted:

wait why are people anti-wanda sykes? having been a part of a federal agency doesn't make you a shitbird automatically so i'm kinda confused

it kinda does

Antlerhill
Nov 6, 2012

Smellrose

Achmed Jones posted:

wait why are people anti-wanda sykes? having been a part of a federal agency doesn't make you a shitbird automatically so i'm kinda confused

it's because of acab op

Achmed Jones
Oct 16, 2004

oy

Beeftweeter posted:

i'm kinda ambivalent about wanda, pootie tang is just funny in general imo

:yeah:

Deep Dish Fuckfest
Sep 6, 2006

Advanced
Computer Touching

Toilet Rascal
i mean yeah you can work for a three letter agency and not be a complete shitbag, but she worked for the nsa of all places. and this is the cyberpunk thread. they're top tier cyberspooks, natural enemies of cyberpunks

Beeftweeter
Jun 28, 2005

a medium-format picture of beeftweeter staring silently at the camera, a quizzical expression on his face
i think she said she was some kind of office assistant or something

like obviously most nsa spook jobs are gonna be desk jobs, but if she just means she was putting together their newsletter in publisher or whatever i guess that's fine

Roosevelt
Jul 18, 2009

I'm looking for the man who shot my paw.

pootie tang is great but black dynamite is better

i've never met wanda sykes. i dont know who the hell she is

Roosevelt
Jul 18, 2009

cyberpunk more like cyberPeople magazine

SmokaDustbowl
Feb 12, 2001

by vyelkin
Fun Shoe

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DfzBqvPjmFI

Achmed Jones
Oct 16, 2004

Deep Dish Fuckfest posted:

they're top tier cyberspooks, natural enemies of cyberpunks

thats true, but nobody here is case or molly millions

Truman Peyote
Oct 11, 2006

i'm molly actually

Achmed Jones
Oct 16, 2004

oh my bad, sorry molly

NoneMoreNegative
Jul 20, 2000
GOTH FASCISTIC
PAIN
MASTER

shit wizard dad

Roosevelt posted:

pootie tang is great but black dynamite is better

But Black Dynamite, *I* surveil the American people's private data!

NoneMoreNegative
Jul 20, 2000
GOTH FASCISTIC
PAIN
MASTER

shit wizard dad

Sarcastically, I'm a spy.

Kenny Logins
Jan 11, 2011

EVERY MORNING I WAKE UP AND OPEN PALM SLAM A WHITE WHALE INTO THE PEQUOD. IT'S HELL'S HEART AND RIGHT THEN AND THERE I STRIKE AT THEE ALONGSIDE WITH THE MAIN CHARACTER, ISHMAEL.

NoneMoreNegative posted:

But Black Dynamite, *I* surveil the American people's private data!
ha ha! i surveilled that poo poo before i walked in the room!

SmokaDustbowl
Feb 12, 2001

by vyelkin
Fun Shoe
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rml5ehAl7SM

Roosevelt
Jul 18, 2009

Kenny Logins posted:

ha ha! i surveilled that poo poo before i walked in the room!

i should send your rear end back to Uncle Sam with his hot-rear end coat hangers, bitch. would you like that?

NoneMoreNegative
Jul 20, 2000
GOTH FASCISTIC
PAIN
MASTER

shit wizard dad

/Cyber Corp Mercenary HR When we said we wanted to hire a Street Samurai this is not what we were expecting

Also there are two OSTs for Ghost Dog, the western one is imo not great, but the Japanese import has all the good instrumental stuff from the move and a few kicking Wu tracks on top

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ghost_Dog:_The_Way_of_the_Samurai_(soundtrack)

well worth looking up

SmokaDustbowl
Feb 12, 2001

by vyelkin
Fun Shoe

NoneMoreNegative posted:

/Cyber Corp Mercenary HR When we said we wanted to hire a Street Samurai this is not what we were expecting

Also there are two OSTs for Ghost Dog, the western one is imo not great, but the Japanese import has all the good instrumental stuff from the move and a few kicking Wu tracks on top

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ghost_Dog:_The_Way_of_the_Samurai_(soundtrack)

well worth looking up

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OrPJ2sObEig

wu tang

FMguru
Sep 10, 2003

peed on;
sexually
they made a ghost dog:the way of the samurai tabletop rpg ( https://www.rpg.net/reviews/archive/classic/rev_4948.phtml )

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

A man becomes preeminent, he's expected to have enthusiasms.

Enthusiasms, enthusiasms...

the dixie cup shirt lol

NoneMoreNegative
Jul 20, 2000
GOTH FASCISTIC
PAIN
MASTER

shit wizard dad

ey gurl what that synth chip do??

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

NoneMoreNegative posted:

ey gurl what that synth chip do??

i have a mouth and now can scream

NoneMoreNegative
Jul 20, 2000
GOTH FASCISTIC
PAIN
MASTER

shit wizard dad

Alan Smithee posted:

i have a mouth and now can scream

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

nonono

turn on your monitor
https://i.imgur.com/qTijmfl.mp4

Beve Stuscemi
Jun 6, 2001

the all important panel spank test

pmchem
Jan 22, 2010

kinda neat, probably needed something like that because of all the abuse packages get during shipping

haveblue
Aug 15, 2005

Toilet Rascal
definitely. when we got our most recent TV we accidentally tipped the box over and it landed on its side with an extremely loud whack. put it back upright and finished unpacking and it's fine. and that's probably not even the most violent thing that happened to it across the logistics chain

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp
yeah, also to surface all the 'cable didn't get quite plugged into the board' type issues. Neat

haveblue posted:

definitely. when we got our most recent TV we accidentally tipped the box over and it landed on its side with an extremely loud whack. put it back upright and finished unpacking and it's fine. and that's probably not even the most violent thing that happened to it across the logistics chain

god when i got my big LG OLED, i treated that thing like it was a nuclear warhead or something. i was so scared of dropping or breaking it. they're Too Thin

Beeftweeter
Jun 28, 2005

thats also probably trying to prevent stuck pixels on the panel since it's cycling between white/r/g/b

Midjack
Dec 24, 2007

Jonny 290 posted:

yeah, also to surface all the 'cable didn't get quite plugged into the board' type issues. Neat

god when i got my big LG OLED, i treated that thing like it was a nuclear warhead or something. i was so scared of dropping or breaking it. they're Too Thin

same, i'm still not sure how i got it on the mount and on top of my tv shelf single-handedly.

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

we have sealed ourselves away behind our money, growing inward, generating a seamless universe of self.

Jonny 290 posted:

putting my cx on my desk was so awkward because while it weighs almost nothing, it also feels like you could snap the screen just by holding it wrong

CommieGIR
Aug 22, 2006

The blue glow is a feature, not a bug

Pillbug

Ah yes, Green Germany and their lignite coal.

Retiring that zero emissions nuclear really showed em.

Deep Dish Fuckfest
Sep 6, 2006

Advanced
Computer Touching

Toilet Rascal
lots of anti-nuclear sentiment was manufactured by the fossil fuel industry by funneling money to whoever was ready to speak against nuclear, including a lot of "greens". megacorps conducting secret smear campaigns using proxies against each other; very cyberpunk

NoneMoreNegative
Jul 20, 2000
GOTH FASCISTIC
PAIN
MASTER

shit wizard dad

:toot:

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,
slægt skal følge slægters gang