Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

GATOS Y VATOS posted:

Seville! Stop that! 😾

He might have to go on a special diet- Rokit is permanently eating a prescription diet to prevent crystals.

yeah shadow was too. I'm more inclined to think he's got post-surgery constipation, but it's hard to say exactly what he's having trouble with. vet said to see if he does anything overnight then take him in if nothing happens. unfortunately, I'll have to take him to an emergency vet since they're full for the day. we're going to close him in the office with a clean box to get an idea if he managed to pass anything overnight

e: maybe not. he just had another long squat and managed to at least squeeze out a little pee, which is positive, but also means he's having some trouble. might just be inflammation or something, which is much better than a blockage

e2: he went again and was only in for a few minutes and got a decent amount of pee out. might be a spot of interstitial cystitis, which is the dumbest problem where their bladder gets inflamed and they have trouble peeing for no real reason beyond "stress" (which tbf mouth surgery would do). rocco had it once. in any case, i'm much less concerned since it doesn't seem like it's a blockage

Endless Mike fucked around with this message at 03:21 on Jan 10, 2023

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Crocobile
Dec 2, 2006

Speaking of cat butt problems: called the vet because Sinjin, who was crying on/off for HOURS in the middle of the night, had a wet bum this morning. I’d assumed it was diarrhea but while cleaning his legs saw it was like an off-white discharge? No poop in the litterbox this morning.

After a googling I thought maybe discharge from his anal glands? Vet told me to monitor it and let them know if anything else happens.

The crying during the night is a thing he’s been doing for the last couple weeks. Think he’s maybe being weird about sharing playtime with Niko. He’s also been less social/clingy the last couple days. He’s normally a velcro cat :(

Fashionably Great
Jul 10, 2008

Roosevelt
Jul 18, 2009

I'm looking for the man who shot my paw.

today's no-good teen

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

tippy huge!

Wild EEPROM
Jul 29, 2011

oh, my, god. Becky, look at her bitrate.
it's tippy!

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts

what happened !!

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

ive got really sad news: kittens grow up.

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts

Synthbuttrange posted:

that's some horsepucky

mailorder bees
Nov 4, 2011

FLUFFERNUTTER

MikeJF
Dec 20, 2003

Synthbuttrange posted:

Unacceptable, I'd like to speak to the manager.

MikeJF
Dec 20, 2003

Next you'll be telling me Luna is a long teen.

Radio!
Mar 15, 2008

Look at that post.

I like this dude's sprinkling of white above his solid white nose. good style choice

Boogalo
Jul 8, 2012

Meep Meep

Smol check.

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

vasco size check

Synthbuttrange fucked around with this message at 03:45 on Oct 24, 2023

MikeJF
Dec 20, 2003

just went back and re-read the entire tippy saga and also the entire luna saga

highly recommend, A++

Roosevelt
Jul 18, 2009

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts
tippy has a LITTLE CHEETAH FACE hurrhghgrugh

Wild EEPROM
Jul 29, 2011

oh, my, god. Becky, look at her bitrate.

Synthbuttrange posted:

vasco size check

vasco big

vastco

Bandire
Jul 12, 2002

a rabid potato

you are

getting very

sleepy

Feisty-Cadaver
Jun 1, 2000
The worms crawl in,
The worms crawl out.
i wanna adopt these two little (asleep) troublemakers so much, but it is just not possible at the moment due to Life Stuff

Only registered members can see post attachments!

dumb brunette
Mar 17, 2009

I admire man's ability to see beauty in everything! Even a flame!
hello, I'm the fabled luna roommate. I have come to supply pics

when she got home from the emergency vet she discovered some catnip and she's apparently now old enough to go bonkers about it

Duckwaffle
Nov 8, 2010

Rummie is only grumpface sometimes!

Nadja loves to sleep, but she also wants to play so badly at night. We are thinking she might need a cat wheel.

FUCK SNEEP
Apr 21, 2007

rummie is the cutest but lol her fur is gonna be such a mess...

Duckwaffle
Nov 8, 2010

gently caress SNEEP posted:

rummie is the cutest but lol her fur is gonna be such a mess...

Haha, yeah. We are trying to get her used to being brushed, she currently tries to chew on the brush.

Captain Foo
May 11, 2004

we vibin'
we slidin'
we breathin'
we dyin'

rummie can chew the brush, as a treat

MikeJF
Dec 20, 2003

dumb brunette posted:

hello, I'm the fabled luna roommate. I have come to supply pics

when she got home from the emergency vet she discovered some catnip and she's apparently now old enough to go bonkers about it

Luna!

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts

Duckwaffle posted:

Haha, yeah. We are trying to get her used to being brushed, she currently tries to chew on the brush.

it appears you have a cat

Ofecks
May 4, 2009

A portly feline wizard waddles forth, muttering something about conjured food.

El Gar posted:

look, i just want one good pic of you w/ your brother please look at the camera

Description: cat + fancy cat

GATOS Y VATOS
Aug 22, 2002

Cats are NOT a fan of Hail in San Francisco

Roosevelt
Jul 18, 2009

GATOS Y VATOS posted:

Cats are NOT a fan of Hail in San Francisco

are you getting lightning as well?

GATOS Y VATOS
Aug 22, 2002

Roosevelt posted:

are you getting lightning as well?

Yeah we were. It was really nuts for around an hour or so. Sunny right now.

fermun
Nov 4, 2009
2 of my cats also freaked out about the hail and the thunder, the 2 that are totally fine with fireworks going off, the one that is scared of fireworks did not care about the hail and thunder at all.

Kwyndig
Sep 23, 2006

Heeeeeey

Duckwaffle posted:

Rummie is only grumpface sometimes!

Nadja loves to sleep, but she also wants to play so badly at night. We are thinking she might need a cat wheel.

Get these cats some more toys, maybe a fish, and some catnip bananas and one of those discs with the ball in them and some scratchy pads and some teasers. Play with your cats before you go to bed so they'll be worn out and go back to sleep.

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

Hey whatcha doin in the toilet?

Synthbuttrange fucked around with this message at 03:46 on Oct 24, 2023

GATOS Y VATOS
Aug 22, 2002

fermun posted:

2 of my cats also freaked out about the hail and the thunder, the 2 that are totally fine with fireworks going off, the one that is scared of fireworks did not care about the hail and thunder at all.

Yeah Rokit likes to sleep on a chair that I have right next to a window at the rear of the house so he was super freaked out when suddenly the hail started pelting the window.

Edit: here's what the hail was like - he day sleeps in another room right next to a window like this

https://twitter.com/Kaiju_Sommelier/status/1612908285174374400?s=20&t=eJWpi1lGbVXPYLeHx01JnQ

GATOS Y VATOS fucked around with this message at 02:11 on Jan 11, 2023

Crocobile
Dec 2, 2006

devmd01
Mar 7, 2006

Elektronik
Supersonik
If you want Pongo to drop the rope, all you gotta do is drag him within two feet of pepper and he’ll let go immediately, he refuses to get any closer.

FBS
Apr 27, 2015

The real fun of living wisely is that you get to be smug about it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

neongrey
Feb 28, 2007

Plaguing your posts with incidental music.

devmd01 posted:

If you want Pongo to drop the rope, all you gotta do is drag him within two feet of pepper and he’ll let go immediately, he refuses to get any closer.

shes taught him whos boss