Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

rotor
Jun 11, 2001

classic case of pineapple derangement syndrome
it honestly took me a second or two to realize that was the steering wheel tho lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ciaphas
Nov 20, 2005

> BEWARE, COWARD :ovr:

im the armrest(?) that looks like a grease drip pan

Agile Vector
May 21, 2007

scrum bored

the seat backs look like a futuristic coffin liner. are we sure those aren't meant for the cybertrukk?

Deep Dish Fuckfest
Sep 6, 2006

Advanced
Computer Touching

Toilet Rascal

sitting on that black charging bar indicator thing with my back in the giant door dent seems more comfortable than the "seats" in that thing

AtomD
May 3, 2009

Fun Shoe

person who sketched that up probably made car noises with their mouth while doing it
brrrrrrrrssshh barruuuuuuuhhhhhmm screeeeeech (goes wild with crayon)

kliras
Mar 27, 2021
we found the one car that might be harder to service than a tesla

Beeftweeter
Jun 28, 2005

a medium-format picture of beeftweeter staring silently at the camera, a quizzical expression on his face

rotor posted:

i mean its a concept car they all look like that

some concept cars look pretty good i think

this one doesn't lol

Pythagoras a trois
Feb 19, 2004

I have a lot of points to make and I will make them later.
The base package includes a roomba conveniently docked between the driver and the windshield

Deep Dish Fuckfest
Sep 6, 2006

Advanced
Computer Touching

Toilet Rascal
yeah about that thing. it's displaying N in the pic so i'm guessing it's which gear you're in, but on the other hand it's circular so it might actually be a giant compass telling you you're going north. i'm legitimately not sure

Beeftweeter
Jun 28, 2005

a medium-format picture of beeftweeter staring silently at the camera, a quizzical expression on his face
lol that's a good point, i just assumed it meant neutral

NoneMoreNegative
Jul 20, 2000
GOTH FASCISTIC
PAIN
MASTER

shit wizard dad

Deep Dish Fuckfest posted:

yeah about that thing. it's displaying N in the pic so i'm guessing it's which gear you're in, but on the other hand it's circular so it might actually be a giant compass telling you you're going north. i'm legitimately not sure

/new 'text adventure game' interface for TESLA unexpectedly dangerous, NHTSA reports

> GO NORTH:ovr:

haveblue
Aug 15, 2005

Toilet Rascal
You are at an intersection. There is a red light ahead. There is an ambulance parked to the north.

> wait for light

You drive to the north.

Chris Knight
Jun 5, 2002

me @ ur posts

Fun Shoe
> TWEET AT ELON

Elon does not answer.
You continue to love the car.

Beeftweeter
Jun 28, 2005

haveblue posted:

You are at an intersection. There is a red light ahead. There is an ambulance parked to the north.

> wait for light

You drive to the north.

> DISENGAGE FSD

Full Self-Driving cannot be disengaged. The sirens call.

Pythagoras a trois
Feb 19, 2004

I have a lot of points to make and I will make them later.
/the car is facing north. nu metal is playing loudly over speakers embedded in the seat of your chair, pumping uncomfortably into your genitals. there are more words on the side of the display you can't make out

> TURN DISPLAY

/the music gets louder

NoneMoreNegative
Jul 20, 2000
GOTH FASCISTIC
PAIN
MASTER

shit wizard dad

: a child steps out in front of you as you drive

> AVOID CHILD:ovr:

: there is no child here

:

: you have run over a child

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp
its supposed to be a compass yeah

Cat Face Joe
Feb 20, 2005

goth vegan crossfit mom who vapes

NoneMoreNegative posted:

: a child steps out in front of you as you drive

> AVOID CHILD:ovr:

: there is no child here

: fsd disengaged

: you have run over a child

Kenny Logins
Jan 11, 2011

EVERY MORNING I WAKE UP AND OPEN PALM SLAM A WHITE WHALE INTO THE PEQUOD. IT'S HELL'S HEART AND RIGHT THEN AND THERE I STRIKE AT THEE ALONGSIDE WITH THE MAIN CHARACTER, ISHMAEL.
getting reminded of an one-action IF game set in a pool hall where most times a car crashes through the wall killing people lol

ol qwerty bastard
Dec 13, 2005

If you want something done, do it yourself!
Teslas just rollin 1s on perception checks

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

A man becomes preeminent, he's expected to have enthusiasms.

Enthusiasms, enthusiasms...

ol qwerty bastard posted:

Teslas just rollin 1s on perception checks

and intelligence

and wisdom

and strength

and constitution

and

AtomD
May 3, 2009

Fun Shoe

Jonny 290 posted:

its supposed to be a compass yeah

all children show up as red markers

Deep Dish Fuckfest
Sep 6, 2006

Advanced
Computer Touching

Toilet Rascal

Alan Smithee posted:

and intelligence

and wisdom

and strength

and constitution

and

they get good rolls when casting combustion though

Beve Stuscemi
Jun 6, 2001

Chris Knight posted:

> TWEET AT ELON

Pay for blue check first?

> YES

Elon does not answer.
You continue to love the car.

post hole digger
Mar 21, 2011

rotor posted:

i mean its a concept car they all look like that

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

A man becomes preeminent, he's expected to have enthusiasms.

Enthusiasms, enthusiasms...
https://twitter.com/ianzelbo/status/1612174243416137728?s=46&t=BUQvPGp23XllP1i3qHiI6Q

rotor
Jun 11, 2001

what if a roomba was louder, far more annoying and ominous, spied on you, and didnt clean your floors

git apologist
Jun 4, 2003

rotor posted:

what if a roomba was louder, far more annoying and ominous, spied on you, and didnt clean your floors

turn on your monitor

haveblue
Aug 15, 2005

Toilet Rascal
pretty basic patrol route, should be easy to evade if you're good at the lockpicking minigame or found the elevator keycard

post hole digger
Mar 21, 2011
the drone is obviously extra weird, but you see so many tiktok videos or whatever of like, a home camera set up in someones living room, that captures something crazy/weird, and its weird to me that people have security [edit: security cameras] inside their home at all.

post hole digger fucked around with this message at 22:12 on Jan 11, 2023

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

What is the Matrix 🌐? We just don't know 😎.

Buglord

post hole digger posted:

the drone is obviously extra weird, but you see so many tiktok videos or whatever of like, a home camera set up in someones living room, that captures something crazy/weird, and its weird to me that people have security inside their home at all.

i have couple friends that got a "free" security system from their telecom plan and it is so bizarre, they all set it up inside like it's a camcorder or something. some people are so blase about their privacy

Agile Vector
May 21, 2007

scrum bored

I'm glad to hear I'm not the only one confused by that. do they do it for, like, checking on toddlers as an extension of a baby cam setup?

Deep Dish Fuckfest
Sep 6, 2006

Advanced
Computer Touching

Toilet Rascal

anti-citizen activity detected

attention civil protection teams: social maladjustment nexus located. corrective action required. respond. isolate. cauterize.

Crusader
Apr 11, 2002

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KBMh1Cw2yxE

rotor
Jun 11, 2001

both system shocks were so good

Beeftweeter
Jun 28, 2005

i played the original bioshock recently and it still holds up pretty well

better than the sequels anyway lol

Cybernetic Vermin
Apr 18, 2005

they've been working on this for like a decade, semi-cancelling it twice, it'd be a miracle if it comes out good.

kliras
Mar 27, 2021
the demo was very boring, it's a dud as far as i care. at least they were smart enough to ditch unity as the engine and rewrite it in ue. i'm sure we've got some fun shader compilation issues to look forward to

i hope they keep their hands off system shock 2

Beve Stuscemi
Jun 6, 2001

huh, more like Shitstem Sock

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CommieGIR
Aug 22, 2006

The blue glow is a feature, not a bug

Pillbug
Patrols your house and just happens to then recommend you products you may be missing in your life