Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Should I step down as head of twitter
This poll is closed.
Yes 420 4.43%
No 69 0.73%
Goku 9001 94.85%
Total: 9490 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

TasogareNoKagi
Jul 11, 2013

Have to keep the peaches frozen. You wouldn't want them to thaw, would you?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Darchangel
Feb 12, 2009

Tell him about the blower!

MrQwerty posted:

One of the series-long side characters you encounter in the Mass Effect games is a gotcha journalist who is a xenophobe and constantly putting out coverage to make you look like a terrorist, and one of your options to end the interaction in each game is to punch the poo poo ot of their face.

I would probably take that option every time.

Sentient Data
Aug 31, 2011

My molecule scrambler ray will disintegrate your armor with one blow!

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD
What do you mean accidentally? Shephard is the head terrorist.

Lord Stimperor
Jun 13, 2018

I'm a lovable meme.

I have to appreciate that when the game came out femshep looked like a cute badass redhead hottie to me and now she looks like a mom. Time man

Time_pants
Jun 25, 2012

Now sauntering to the ring, please welcome the lackadaisical style of the man who is always doing something...

Lord Stimperor posted:

I have to appreciate that when the game came out femshep looked like a cute badass redhead hottie to me and now she looks like a mom. Time man

Porquenolosdos.gif

Jestery
Aug 2, 2016

Not a Dickman, just a shape
Femshep can be two things

Bottom Liner
Feb 15, 2006

a specific vein of lasagna

Kingo Ligma posted:

While freeze peach guy is a dumbass, the OP is actually even dumber. You're paying for the I'm a special boy badge. Just don't pay for it. You can even still tweet.

the second guy is paying and giving the dumbest possible justification for it. absolutely dumber.

Propaganda Hour
Aug 25, 2008

after editing wikipedia as a joke for 16 years, i ve convinced myself that homer simpson's japanese name translates to the "The beer goblin"
"All gave some, some gave all

Twitter Blue "

bobjr
Oct 16, 2012

Roose is loose.
🐓🐓🐓✊🪧

https://twitter.com/caseynewton/status/1613303513240702976?s=46&t=BjONf9txni2z5cMf3vNmdA

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010

Funky See Funky Do posted:

Why are so many people so completely out of their minds instupid? :negative:

people are stupid as gently caress with their money.

like just like gym memberships, people just let streaming subscriptions burn for months or years befre going "maybe I should stop that"

people are so goddamn stupid and lazy there's literally a (maybe multiple) fin tech apps that you sign up for, give access to your bank and email account so they can cancel poo poo on your behalf.

War Wizard
Jan 4, 2007

:)
Freedom (of speech) isn't free! It costs $11!

War Wizard
Jan 4, 2007

:)
SCOTUS: Did he pay the $11? He didn't? Well poo poo.

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

Derpmph trial star reporter!

probably no big deal that rent and staff aren't getting paid

dr_rat
Jun 4, 2001
I know big business like to delay payment of bills as much as they can get away with, but if it's to the point where you're actively getting kicked out of your head offices, that's gotta be super bad for the reputation right?

Maybe I just don't understand big business genius. *sigh*

Also I wonder how much money with of kit got left in those offices. Hope the stuff plunder anything of value and just claimed it was left.

raifield
Feb 21, 2005

Lord Stimperor posted:

That's the cold, hard stare of a woman whose kids were never late to school, no matter what it took

Decrepus
May 21, 2008

In the end, his dominion did not touch a single poster.

Jestery posted:

Femshep can be two things

Yes, but it is a waste of points

Devils Affricate
Jan 22, 2010

dr_rat posted:

I know big business like to delay payment of bills as much as they can get away with, but if it's to the point where you're actively getting kicked out of your head offices, that's gotta be super bad for the reputation right?

Maybe I just don't understand big business genius. *sigh*

Also I wonder how much money with of kit got left in those offices. Hope the stuff plunder anything of value and just claimed it was left.

Knowing Elon, he probably decided that the Singapore office was no longer necessary, but instead of formally laying people off and cancelling his lease, he just stopped paying rent and salaries

Talorat
Sep 18, 2007

Hahaha! Aw come on, I can't tell you everything right away! That would make for a boring story, don't you think?
I'm actually pretty sure that all this non payment of rent is a function of him having fired all the people who would have taken care of that, maybe with a side helping of him not exactly being in a hurry to figure it out and make his financials look even worse than they already are.

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

Derpmph trial star reporter!

Well a couple thousand people paid for twitter blue so it can't be a money issue

Bertha the Toaster
Jan 11, 2009
Was this posted? I don't remember seeing it.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-64236726

quote:

Elon Musk has broken the world record for the largest loss of personal fortune in history.

From November 2021 to December 2022 he lost around $165bn, Guinness World Records said in a blog on its website.

The figures are based on data from publisher Forbes, but Guinness said other sources suggested Mr Musk's losses could have been higher.

Neddy Seagoon
Oct 12, 2012

"Hi Everybody!"
Please, please, let them enshrine that as a Guiness Record... :pray:

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

Devils Affricate posted:

Knowing Elon, he probably decided that the Singapore office was no longer necessary, but instead of formally laying people off and cancelling his lease, he just stopped paying rent and salaries

We fixed the glitch 🤣🤣🤣

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

THJS JUST SHOWS HOW GENIUS MUSK IS

he's trying to make sure that humans survive the black hole epoch you earthlings just wouldn't understand!!!!!!

Preoptopus
Aug 25, 2008

Три полоски,
три по три полоски

Bertha the Toaster posted:

Was this posted? I don't remember seeing it.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-64236726

I feel like writing him and asking for a million. Like how could he possibly even notice it at this point.

Megillah Gorilla
Sep 22, 2003

If only all of life's problems could be solved by smoking a professor of ancient evil texts.

Bread Liar

Zil
Jun 4, 2011

Satanically Summoned Citrus

Land ship.

Though if that were updated I could see getting it instead of an RV.

Nameless Pete
May 8, 2007

Get a load of those...
I want an automotive conversation pit.

Cthulu Carl
Apr 16, 2006

Gee, Bill! How come your mom lets you eat two wieners have two glove compartments?

JediTalentAgent
Jun 5, 2005
Hey, look. Look, if- if you screw me on this, I shall become more powerful than you can possibly imagine, you rat bastard!
It's nice, but it's not the Landmaster from Damnation Alley.

The Saddest Rhino
Apr 29, 2009

Put it all together.
Solve the world.
One conversation at a time.

Gonna drive a beluga whale

Preoptopus
Aug 25, 2008

Три полоски,
три по три полоски

This and the jaguar xj220 were the best cars in the world to 10 year old me when I saw them in a car book.

Agents are GO!
Dec 29, 2004

The Tesla detected that this person's name is loving "Rustin" and took appropriate action. If his nickname isn't "Tin Roof" he belongs in jail.

For Sale, Free Speech, eleven bucks

Agents are GO! fucked around with this message at 05:32 on Jan 12, 2023

Agents are GO!
Dec 29, 2004

Double Post

Arc Hammer
Mar 4, 2013

Got any deathsticks?

Tag yourself I'm the driver's seat with only a single point of connection to the frame and a goddamn swivel that'll go flying through the passenger's compartment when we crash.

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010
I hope Musky is angry calling Guinness for his new record.

also I bet it does sting because dumb fucboys like him do find Guinness Records cool. (I mean they are cool, as long as it isnt whitewashing stuff for bad countries or megacorps)

Concerned Citizen
Jul 22, 2007
Ramrod XTreme
https://twitter.com/BigTechAlert/status/1612581004169863169

https://twitter.com/BigTechAlert/status/1613377749137096707

the feud deepens

Libra
Jan 5, 2011

He is so alone.

Devils Affricate
Jan 22, 2010

Looks like Kimbal's politics might not exactly line up with Elon's