Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Powerful Two-Hander
Mar 10, 2004

Mods please change my name to "Tooter Skeleton" TIA.

echinopsis posted:

i don’t have the image sitting on my phone to share but maybe one day I will

it’s a good picture. back when we used to have to start a new thread every few weeks she resided on pretty much every first page

mods please do a reversal of fortune and probe echi if he *doesn't* post the picture

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Powerful Two-Hander
Mar 10, 2004

Mods please change my name to "Tooter Skeleton" TIA.

because I have no idea what this pic is either

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

just remembered when the the daily what the gently caress forums had a thing about uhh an irish woman in banner ads? or was it irish i was drunk? can't remember (maybe she was advertising novelty shirts)

i used to participate in the horrible webcomic "mandatory fun day" edit threads and actuall got a fan-mail!

e: oh gently caress i just rememberd the existence of the Wayback Machine. found one of my own edits:

:nws:
https://i.imgur.com/7ezSIDx.png

relevant to this post

e:e: actually was that even me? i'm pretty sure about the user name but not 100%

eee: maybe not

3D Megadoodoo fucked around with this message at 12:36 on Jan 13, 2023

axolotl farmer
May 17, 2007

Now I'm going to sing the Perry Mason theme

BARONS RUDE AWAKENING

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

axolotl farmer posted:

BARONS RUDE AWAKENING

what a dickhead

Chris Knight
Jun 5, 2002

me @ ur posts

Fun Shoe
the sugar lobby has gone too far this time! :argh:

Chris Knight
Jun 5, 2002

me @ ur posts

Fun Shoe

Beve Stuscemi
Jun 6, 2001

lots of the former, the latter didnt work out so well for the monkeys

Cybernetic Vermin
Apr 18, 2005

a modern cassandra curse. being able to see the future, but only the parts tech moguls claim to be in presentations. winding up doing comics with really flawed likenesses (but perfectly accurate timing) of musks neuralink annoucement.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Ornamental Dingbat
Feb 26, 2007

New Toyota EV just dropped

https://twitter.com/supergtworld/status/1613696929937891330?t=uk8OYSXAag3Wec2ISicIcg&s=19

akadajet
Sep 14, 2003

wonder if they'd be able to get those to pass modern safety tests using the old body design.

Cybernetic Vermin
Apr 18, 2005

that right there is good marketing

Beve Stuscemi
Jun 6, 2001

Comes with special software to completely eliminate wheelspin

Sweevo
Nov 8, 2007

i sometimes throw cables away

i mean straight into the bin without spending 10+ years in the box of might-come-in-handy-someday first

im a fucking monster

akadajet posted:

wonder if they'd be able to get those to pass modern safety tests using the old body design.

there's probably loopholes for low production models

Large Testicles
Jun 1, 2020

[ASK] ME ABOUT MY LOVE FOR 1'S
you all know they’re never gonna make them

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

akadajet posted:

i doubt it. you need side intrusion beams now, the small offset test requires serious redesign of the front end, you couldn't fit curtain airbags in doors that thin...

you might be able to make the same shape of body shell but the interior would be much more cramped.

also popup headlights are now illegal because apparently they are too dangerous to pedestrians

(9,000 pound suvs with front ends like a brick wall and zero visibility are fine)

akadajet
Sep 14, 2003

Sweevo posted:

there's probably loopholes for low production models

there's loopholes for high production models, too.

MrMoo
Sep 14, 2000

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n-RtJOfFlZU

Some time ago, but drat, pretty nice.

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

El Salvador
Alejandra Guajardo

This carnival style look, is inspired by El Salvador’s history of currency. With cacao being used as an original currency, followed by the colón and then the US dollar, in 2021 El Salvador became the first country to use bitcoin as legal tender, shown on the staff.

Beeftweeter
Jun 28, 2005

a medium-format picture of beeftweeter staring silently at the camera, a quizzical expression on his face
that costume makes her look like a shiny turkey

Shaggar
Apr 26, 2006
you'd certainly have to be a turkey 2 use bitcoin as currency!!

Kenny Logins
Jan 11, 2011

EVERY MORNING I WAKE UP AND OPEN PALM SLAM A WHITE WHALE INTO THE PEQUOD. IT'S HELL'S HEART AND RIGHT THEN AND THERE I STRIKE AT THEE ALONGSIDE WITH THE MAIN CHARACTER, ISHMAEL.

Shaggar posted:

you'd certainly have to be a turkey 2 use bitcoin as currency!!

Gnossiennes
Jan 7, 2013

Loving chairs more every day!

tbh i think it looks kinda rad, except for the bitcoin thing. i like the rhinestone encrusted staff!!!

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

the rest of them are all here

https://imgur.com/gallery/GqaFhR5

russia's is "inspired by the russian empire" :rolleye: and ukraine's is some sort of warhammer battlemaiden lol

usa's is definitely the tackiest

guatemala's has wheels lmao

there are a lot of ridiculous ones but some are pretty. i like miss nigeria's bird hat

e:

Sagebrush fucked around with this message at 18:57 on Jan 13, 2023

Beeftweeter
Jun 28, 2005

a medium-format picture of beeftweeter staring silently at the camera, a quizzical expression on his face
her actual dress isn't terrible, whatever the leaves are on the coin just reminds me of a bird, specifically a turkey lol

i guess its also thanksgiving colors, sort of. it's hard to describe

Gnossiennes
Jan 7, 2013

Sagebrush posted:

the rest of them are all here

https://imgur.com/gallery/GqaFhR5

russia's is "inspired by the russian empire" :rolleye: and ukraine's is some sort of warhammer battlemaiden lol

usa's is definitely the tackiest

guatemala's has wheels lmao

there are a lot of ridiculous ones but some are pretty. i like miss nigeria's bird hat

e:

drat, some of these are rad as hell

i'm glad to see so many sick staffs, too

TontoCorazon
Aug 18, 2007

Gnossiennes posted:

drat, some of these are rad as hell

i'm glad to see so many sick staffs, too

What is this time mage bullshit?

Gnossiennes
Jan 7, 2013

i'm more of a puppeteer main personally

Beeftweeter
Jun 28, 2005

lmao

looks like a huge tongue at first

canyoneer
Sep 13, 2005

I only have canyoneyes for you

Sagebrush posted:

ukraine's is some sort of warhammer battlemaiden lol

hell yeah :black101:

Beeftweeter
Jun 28, 2005

lol waffle girl

Gnossiennes
Jan 7, 2013

Beeftweeter posted:

lmao

looks like a huge tongue at first

my first thought was https://twitter.com/eugeneleeyang/status/1078366181000589312?lang=en

Gnossiennes
Jan 7, 2013

anyway, rad staffs!!!

jeebus bob
Nov 4, 2004

Festina lente
Holy :lol: seeing USA's is ridiculous, especially coming right after Ukraine and their righteous Angel of victory over oppression and then BAM! STARS! GET IT?!? ALSO A WHOLE rear end MOON and ofc our flag because we basically own that rock

Beeftweeter
Jun 28, 2005

thats no moon

canyoneer
Sep 13, 2005

I only have canyoneyes for you

Beeftweeter posted:

lol waffle girl

i don't know whether to call it good or bad design that this photo makes my eyes completely skip over the pretty lady and make me think only of eating a stroopwafel.

Beeftweeter
Jun 28, 2005

tea set hat would be more impressive if it were level lol

TontoCorazon
Aug 18, 2007

Gnossiennes posted:

anyway, rad staffs!!!

I see the next graduating class of the mages guild is really diverse

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Roosevelt
Jul 18, 2009

I'm looking for the man who shot my paw.

Gnossiennes posted:

anyway, rad staffs!!!

come play, m'lord