Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Grandicap
Feb 8, 2006

JOHN CENA posted:

Mr.Humalong was FIRED during the night!

Rhymes With Clue was brought into an open field and SAVAGELY BEATEN TO DEATH during the night!

Day Two begins now!

JOHN CENA posted:

Toalpaz's cubicle has burned down and now they have nowhere to work! How terrible.

It is now Day Three.

JOHN CENA posted:

PlasticAutomaton's apartment has been emptied out and they now seem to be unemployed. Turns out Initech controls various shell companies and contracters!

ObamaAkbar was dragged into an open field and beaten to death!

It is now Day Four!

Firing is scum, Beating in a field is IA, burning is the Janitor kill.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Grandicap
Feb 8, 2006

JOHN CENA posted:

After some review and documentation slid their way, it was not clear to The Bobs why they had a waitress who doubles as a faulty copy machine under their employment. They decided to fix the glitch and send Cloacamazing! packing.
Missed one, basically fired again, scum kill on Clo.

Illusionis
Dec 12, 2011

Grandicap posted:

Firing is scum, Beating in a field is IA, burning is the Janitor kill.

Okay okay, so if it's that obvious why were you even wondering about the IA as SK scenario?

Grandicap
Feb 8, 2006

Illusionis posted:

Okay okay, so if it's that obvious why were you even wondering about the IA as SK scenario?

What do you mean? We know IA is doing the beating killings. The question is is IA a SK or an alternate night town vigilante.

Idle Amalgam
Mar 7, 2008

said I'm never lackin'
always pistol packin'
with them automatics
we gon' send 'em to Heaven

Illusionis posted:

I'm town (it ain't me)
You really think Wolo pushed me with 2 scum remaining?

In my mind it's IA as the SK or Sand as the last scum who's been hedging on the edges all game, or Grandi who could pretty comfortably bus GW in that situation since Wolo and her had been going at it for the game.

You think there's an SK and 4th scum lol?

Idle Amalgam
Mar 7, 2008

said I'm never lackin'
always pistol packin'
with them automatics
How about this. I wont use my vig tonight if the game doesn't end with our lunch today. No need to dwindle the player pool further when scum are on the ropes.

I'll retire my field beatings

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

Idle Amalgam posted:

How about this. I wont use my vig tonight if the game doesn't end with our lunch today. No need to dwindle the player pool further when scum are on the ropes.

I'll retire my field beatings

So you are a town alternating night vig?

Illusionis
Dec 12, 2011

Grandicap posted:

What do you mean? We know IA is doing the beating killings. The question is is IA a SK or an alternate night town vigilante.

No, what I mean is, Grandi is presenting it as very possible, does he think it's a SK with alternating night kills only? Or me as the last scumm and IA vig? Or some other scenario? Basically I don't want to see myself voted out today without Grandi and Sand held out for real concrete opinions on IA's role and what future info will mean.

Idle Amalgam
Mar 7, 2008

said I'm never lackin'
always pistol packin'
with them automatics

Sandwolf posted:

So you are a town alternating night vig?

I already claimed this, but yet. I recharge after every shot.

Idle Amalgam
Mar 7, 2008

said I'm never lackin'
always pistol packin'
with them automatics
Yes*

b-minus1
Jul 24, 2008

She's a maniac, maniac
on the floor
And she's dancing like she's never danced before

Illusionis posted:

No, what I mean is, Grandi is presenting it as very possible, does he think it's a SK with alternating night kills only? Or me as the last scumm and IA vig? Or some other scenario? Basically I don't want to see myself voted out today without Grandi and Sand held out for real concrete opinions on IA's role and what future info will mean.

Please vote for your strongest scum read right now.

Illusionis
Dec 12, 2011

b-minus1 posted:

Please vote for your strongest scum read right now.

##vote Sandwolf I know I've been on Grandi most of the game, but Sandy staying so quiet and under the radar all game is making me think he's the most likely scum remaining.

Maerlyn
Jun 29, 2003

Everything at once
the evil step-son

This av has been socialized, viva la Revolución

Illusionis posted:

You think Cena has genuine tells about who's doing the night kill in flavour?

IA also claimed Michael Bolton early on, it was fairly obvious after he killed RWC and Grandi already pointed out the flavor differences on other nights.

My issue with not lunching IA is just taking "I swear I won't shoot" at face value and risking him hitting another town.

Illusionis
Dec 12, 2011

Maerlyn posted:

IA also claimed Michael Bolton early on, it was fairly obvious after he killed RWC and Grandi already pointed out the flavor differences on other nights.

My issue with not lunching IA is just taking "I swear I won't shoot" at face value and risking him hitting another town.

Yes it's a risk and personally I'm not sure taking the flips at face value is a given on tonight's kill not being IA. But if everybody else is so sure on it. I don't think we would have 4 scum and SK in 15 players so town IA should be trusted not to shoot for our benefit if that is the case.

Illusionis
Dec 12, 2011
To clarify if you'll are so sure IA didn't do the kill tonight, then we should have 4 scum and it's either Sand or Grand

Idle Amalgam
Mar 7, 2008

said I'm never lackin'
always pistol packin'
with them automatics
Yeah, I mean my kill flavor is obv. as grand pointed out.

And, Mae, if I killed someone, you could just kill me and win if I was SK/Scum, right? You have nothing to lose from a numbers standpoint in taking my, cross my heart, hope to die, jab a needle in my eye, pinky promise, that I won't use my vig tonight.

Idle Amalgam
Mar 7, 2008

said I'm never lackin'
always pistol packin'
with them automatics
having an almost infini-vig has been quite the power trip though. It's been a little great, even if I hosed up my 2nd shot and killed OA.

Idle Amalgam
Mar 7, 2008

said I'm never lackin'
always pistol packin'
with them automatics
Mafia games need more vigs.

b-minus1
Jul 24, 2008

She's a maniac, maniac
on the floor

Idle Amalgam posted:

Mafia games need more vigs.

You’re right there was a time when they were commonplace. Sometimes multiple vigs would go off. What I’m saying is that we need more cpig games

Maerlyn
Jun 29, 2003

Everything at once
the evil step-son

I don't think I really have anything to add that hasn't already been said. If Illu isn't the last scum, we lunch IA the next day and hopefully I won't be around for LYLO if game doesn't end there somehow because I'll truly have no goddamn idea.

Illusionis posted:

To clarify if you'll are so sure IA didn't do the kill tonight, then we should have 4 scum and it's either Sand or Grand

I've been fooled by scum Sand many times so it's not out of the question but I'm not seeing it and I can't imagine binus or Grandi as scum at this rate.

Idle Amalgam posted:

And, Mae, if I killed someone, you could just kill me and win if I was SK/Scum, right? You have nothing to lose from a numbers standpoint in taking my, cross my heart, hope to die, jab a needle in my eye, pinky promise, that I won't use my vig tonight.

fair enough? Trusting someone with a vig will be a check off the mafia bucket list in 2023.

##vote Illusionis

Grandicap
Feb 8, 2006

I think the right play here is we vote out Illu.
If Illu doesn't flip scum, IA should shoot either me or Sandwolf.
Then you execute the other in the morning.

I think that math works. 6 alive today, 5 alive in the night, IA kills, Remaining Scum kills, if they don't overlap, 3 alive tomorrow. Binus or Maer and IA vote together.

If IA is town vig, this is solid if the final scum is in me, sandy and illu.
If IA is SK, IA has a 50% chance of killing the final scum (unless it's Maer or Binus, but if that's the case, we've already lost), if SK IA does kill the final scum. Then it will be 3 alive, with 2 town and a known SK, easy win.
If IA is SK and hits town, that is kingmaker scenario, you vote the remaining of me or Sandwolf and hand IA the game for a game well played (and the chance that he is still just a town vig)

IA holstering it makes tomorrow a choice between me and Sandwolf. IA firing gives town a better chance to win outright even if he is a SK.
The only case where this isn't true is if IA shoots either binus or Maer, but I feel like if he did that, he'd be giving the game to scum as a giant middle finger rather than playing to his win-con.

##vote Illu

Illusionis
Dec 12, 2011

Grandicap posted:

I think the right play here is we vote out Illu.
If Illu doesn't flip scum, IA should shoot either me or Sandwolf.
Then you execute the other in the morning.

I think that math works. 6 alive today, 5 alive in the night, IA kills, Remaining Scum kills, if they don't overlap, 3 alive tomorrow. Binus or Maer and IA vote together.

If IA is town vig, this is solid if the final scum is in me, sandy and illu.
If IA is SK, IA has a 50% chance of killing the final scum (unless it's Maer or Binus, but if that's the case, we've already lost), if SK IA does kill the final scum. Then it will be 3 alive, with 2 town and a known SK, easy win.
If IA is SK and hits town, that is kingmaker scenario, you vote the remaining of me or Sandwolf and hand IA the game for a game well played (and the chance that he is still just a town vig)

IA holstering it makes tomorrow a choice between me and Sandwolf. IA firing gives town a better chance to win outright even if he is a SK.
The only case where this isn't true is if IA shoots either binus or Maer, but I feel like if he did that, he'd be giving the game to scum as a giant middle finger rather than playing to his win-con.

##vote Illu

Well since folks seem pretty set on lunching town today I guess the numbers for this plan do work out in town's favor.

Illusionis
Dec 12, 2011
GL rooting out the last scum (it's probably Sand) I'll be at another office by tomorrow, hopefully one where they aren't quite so suspicious of temps.

b-minus1
Jul 24, 2008

She's a maniac, maniac
on the floor
Can someone please hammer

Idle Amalgam
Mar 7, 2008

said I'm never lackin'
always pistol packin'
with them automatics
##vote illu

votefinder
Jul 6, 2010

scoop scoop
:redhammer: There was a Illusionis here. They're gone now.

Votecount for Day 5
With 6 alive, it's 4 votes to execute. The current deadline is January 18th, 2023 at 11 p.m. EST -- that's in about 1 day, 10 hours.

Remember to practice confidentiality and security measures. We don't want those scumbags at Initrode stealing company secrets.

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

It seems everyone else in the office had a real case of the mondays, and after enough complaints, The Bobs have decided to sever their services with the local temp agency leaving Illusionis now having a case of the tuesdays.

quote:

Uh oh, looks like someone has a case of the VANILLAs! You're The Unnamed Temp!

You are TOWN aligned. You win the game when all threats to TOWN have been eliminated.

24 hr deadline for night actions!

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

You know, some people just don't appreciate good customer service, company loyalty, forty seven pieces of flair. Maybe that's why Grandicap was dragged into an open field and beaten to death!

quote:

You are Brian, Tchochkes Waiter! You have over 43 pieces of flair and might come off as incredibly abrasive. Maybe that's why you just get to be VANILLA in this game.

You are TOWN aligned. You win the game when all threats to TOWN have been eliminated.

After some internal review, Idle Amalgam was let go due to violent outbursts.

quote:

You are Michael Bolton. You're sick of the technology, sick of your bosses, and sick of being confused for the famous singer. Because of this, you're taking matters into your own hands! You are a NIGHT VIGILANTE. During the night phase, you can ##Kill another player. They will die. You cannot perform this action on consecutive nights.

It is now Day Six!

votefinder
Jul 6, 2010

scoop scoop
Votecount for Day 6

Not Voting (3): b-minus1, Maerlyn, Sandwolf

With 3 alive, it's 2 votes to execute. The current deadline is January 19th, 2023 at 11 p.m. EST -- that's in about 1 day, 10 hours.

THERE HAS BEEN AN EMBEZZLEMENT WITHIN THE INITECH EMPLOYEE CREDIT UNION. YOU ARE ALL UNDER INVESTIGATION. NOBODY IS PERMITTED TO LEAVE THE COMPLEX UNTIL THE INVESTIGATION IS COMPLETED, WHERE THE GUILTY PARTY WILL ABSOLUTELY BE PROSECUTED AND SENT TO A POUND-ME-IN-THE-rear end PRISON.

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

Holy poo poo lmfao gently caress you scum, I was sure it was Grandi. I can’t believe you’re gonna make me put effort in, binus or Maerlyn.

b-minus1
Jul 24, 2008

She's a maniac, maniac
on the floor

Sandwolf posted:

Holy poo poo lmfao gently caress you scum, I was sure it was Grandi. I can’t believe you’re gonna make me put effort in, binus or Maerlyn.

Why didn’t you vote yesterday

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

b-minus1 posted:

Why didn’t you vote yesterday

I was going to do the same thing I did the day before and come in and vote but it didn’t work out that way. I was obviously in favor of killing Illusionis, I had been saying so for days.

And now instead of gearing up for the Grandi/Sandi thing I have to do even more work and figure out which of you two is scum. At least try to.

b-minus1
Jul 24, 2008

She's a maniac, maniac
on the floor

Sandwolf posted:

I was going to do the same thing I did the day before and come in and vote but it didn’t work out that way. I was obviously in favor of killing Illusionis, I had been saying so for days.

And now instead of gearing up for the Grandi/Sandi thing I have to do even more work and figure out which of you two is scum. At least try to.

If deadline was in one minute who would you vote

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

I think I would have voted for you pure instinctually (I thought you were kinda scummy d2 or so, when I was pressing you for names) but these posts of you asking thoughtful questions is making me lean Maerlyn. Right now I’d vote Maerlyn.

b-minus1
Jul 24, 2008

She's a maniac, maniac
on the floor
Sandwolf are you here right now

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

Hello

Maerlyn
Jun 29, 2003

Everything at once
the evil step-son

Lol IA you rear end in a top hat

b-minus1
Jul 24, 2008

She's a maniac, maniac
on the floor

Sandwolf posted:

Scum killed IA not grandi

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

b-minus1 posted:

Scum killed IA not grandi

“gently caress you scum for this situation”

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

b-minus1
Jul 24, 2008

She's a maniac, maniac
on the floor
I’m just going to ##vote Maerlyn

I apologize to Maerlyn and town if I’m wrong. I hate mylo so much and want this game to end.