Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Microplastics
Jul 6, 2007

:discourse:
It's what's for dinner.

Farecoal posted:

Why is half the panel a black void

Are you judging the panel by the colour of its ink?

Reported to MLK's ghost for being cartoon racist

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Skios
Oct 1, 2021
A.F. Branco

"Actually, the Biden document situation is the Democrat Deep State trying to sabotage him ahead of 2024." is a take I didn't expect, especially from Branco.

Al Goodwyn

Gary Markstein

John Deering

Michael Ramirez

Steve Breen

Tom Stiglich

Microplastics
Jul 6, 2007

It's what's for dinner.

Skios posted:

Al Goodwyn

Why so convoluted?

Why not just go for the classic "stack of $1 bills"

Why does each dollar have to represented by a square inch

WHY

Guavanaut
Nov 27, 2009

Looking At Them Tittys
1969 - 1998

Toilet Rascal

Saint Sputnik
Apr 1, 2007

Tyrannosaurs in P-51 Volkswagens!

Vib Rib posted:

I know there's a whole AGC page about these, but gently caress, man. Same as it ever was.

I thought I had a whole bunch of them one year, Tumblr even highlighted the post, but I can't find it now

Neito
Feb 18, 2009

😌Finally, an avatar the describes my love of tech❤️‍💻, my love of anime💖🎎, and why I'll never see a real girl 🙆‍♀️naked😭.

Skios posted:

Al Goodwyn

The world's largest DEBT label causes 250 conservative cartoonists to die of priapism.

Murdstone
Jun 14, 2005

I'm feeling Jimmy

Skios posted:

A.F. Branco

Who’s Michell?

fool of sound
Oct 10, 2012

Skios posted:

Tom Stiglich

But you hate migrants stiglich!

Xiahou Dun
Jul 16, 2009

We shall dive down through black abysses... and in that lair of the Deep Ones we shall dwell amidst wonder and glory forever.

How is an object “7 ways from Sunday”.

What does that even mean.

skeleton warrior
Nov 12, 2016

Vib Rib posted:

"Black people reacting angrily to MLK's assassination are as bad as the assassins" basically.

Exactly.

In comparison, here's what Bill Mauldin drew following the assassination:

And to be clear, Herblock was great at calling out white hypocrisy and supporting MLK:

but also

and you can see in the previous comics and the following his desire to draw black protestors as straight-backed, square-jawed, long-suffering, completely model citizens:

which of course sets up a problem if you set up the argument that black people deserve rights because they're model citizens, and then you have to square that with them being actual people filled with anger and resentment.

Saint Sputnik
Apr 1, 2007

Tyrannosaurs in P-51 Volkswagens!
Ye Olde
Yankee Noodle
Plantation
Tea Roome

Vib Rib
Jul 23, 2007

God damn this shit is
fuckin' re-dic-a-liss

🍖🍖😛🍖🍖

Skios posted:

Tom Stiglich

Given who drew this, is this supposed to be pro-Adams?

Murdstone
Jun 14, 2005

I'm feeling Jimmy

This was a pretty big problem in the early 60s. African dignitaries were being refused service and abused while visiting the US. I heard a great podcast about it but I don’t remember where, so here’s an article.

Fister Roboto
Feb 21, 2008

Skios posted:

Al Goodwyn

Woah... are you telling me that... a big number... is BIG...??? :aaa:

Jagged Jim
Sep 26, 2013

I... I can only look though the window...

Vib Rib posted:

Given who drew this, is this supposed to be pro-Adams?

A Democrat did it, therefore it is bad.

Stultus Maximus
Dec 21, 2009

USPOL May

Fister Roboto posted:

Woah... are you telling me that... a big number... is BIG...??? :aaa:

It’s actually very small. If each dollar of debt were an air molecule, the entire debt could fit into a single human platelet!

idonotlikepeas
May 29, 2010

This reasoning is possible for forums user idonotlikepeas!

Murdstone posted:

This was a pretty big problem in the early 60s. African dignitaries were being refused service and abused while visiting the US. I heard a great podcast about it but I don’t remember where, so here’s an article.

Possibly this one:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zk6UoDL3Xhs

World Famous W
May 25, 2007

BAAAAAAAAAAAA
i only accept measurements in burger units now

Lareine
Jul 22, 2007

KIIIRRRYYYUUUUU CHAAAANNNNNN

quote:

“CLEAN UP ON AISLE 46”

UPDATE: AG Garland appoints special counsel to take over Biden classified documents investigation

Not one, but two batches of highly classified documents hoarded by Joe Biden were found in two separate places. The first batch of classified material were found by Biden’s aides at Penn Biden Center in an office Biden used during the Obama administration. The second batch of classified documents were found in a storage space in Joe’s garage. This is an odd development.

Usually such aides do their best to protect Biden. They will not turn on their boss in unless they are told to do so by a ‘bigger boss.’ Who told Biden’s aides where to find the classified documents? Who told them to release the news? We at GrrrGraphics suspect it’s Barack Obama.

Could it be that Obama does not want Joe to run again? Biden has been a terrible embarrassment to the Democrat Party. Biden’s profound unpopularity will make his reelection far more difficult, even with the Democrats’ routine cheating. Obama might prefer that Biden get impeached or be forced to step down. Kamala would take over. Maybe Michelle Obama or Gavin Newsom will become Kamala’s VP? The very unpopular Kamala might become president, but she will not run again in 2024. Michelle Obama would. Her election would ensure Barack’s direct control of the White House.

One must wonder why the FBI was not sent to attack Biden’s beach house and inspect Dr. Jill’s underwear drawer. Oh, we almost forgot. The FBI works for the Democrats. They only put on gross displays of power against Republicans.

Regardless of our speculation, this is still yet another major scandal for Biden. Joe claimed over a dozen times to have been a professor at the University of Pennsylvania. It was a lie. The University paid Biden nearly a million dollars to do nothing other than lend his name to a DC ‘think tank’ called the Penn Biden Center for Diplomacy and Global Engagement. Biden is not much of a thinker. In fact, he was widely-known as the stupidest man in the Senate. The classified documents were found in a locked closet there. Did the communist Chinese have access to those documents? Probably. After all, the University of Pennsylvania has received tens of millions of dollars from the Chicoms. Xi wants to get something for his money and China Joe likely obliged.

It gets worse for Joe. On Monday it was revealed top secret intelligence documents related to Ukraine, UK and Iran were found in Joe Biden’s private office shortly before the 2022 midterm elections. Lo and behold, the mainstream legacy media are actually covering the story. Another sign that Obama and the Democrat Party are ready to throw Biden under the bus.
Of course Biden used his old ‘playing dumb’ tactic. He said he was ‘surprised’ that there were classified documents in the boxes. “I don’t know what’s in the documents,” Biden said. Yeah, right. This is a guy who lies as an involuntary reflex. On the other hand, Biden really is stupid and the ruling elite could have planted the boxes to get Joe removed from office.

Attorney General Merrick Garland must appoint a special counsel to investigate.

quote:

“YOU’RE GETTING IMPEACHED, JACK!”

Joe Biden stated he ‘takes classified documents very seriously.’ He certainly has taken them all right, but leaving boxes of them in his garage suggests gross criminality.

He lamely said he keeps his garage locked and the boxes next to his vintage 1967 Corvette Stingray. It was a wedding present from his father in-law. Having classified material next to a cool muscle car is hardly an excuse. Joe knew the boxes were there. The far left’s theory of Trump planting them in Joe’s garage holds no water.

Joe also kept boxes of top secret material inside his office closet at the Penn Biden Center for Diplomacy and Global Engagement. The University of Pennsylvania received $30 million in dark money from communist Chinese donors after the think tank was built. China Joe received a cool million dollars from the University of Pennsylvania. Hunter had access to Joe’s office. Who knows who else had keys to that closet. There was no reason to involve Joe in the Center other than use his name—and his influence—to gain money by selling out our country.

Selling influence is what Biden does. He’s a very old man and his bad character is deeply engraved. He won’t change. We already saw how he used his influence to favor his son over American interests in Ukraine. He even bragged about it. Will he now brag about getting away with having the classified documents? I wouldn’t be surprised. Joe reacts with anger when cornered. He likes to use the word ‘Jack’ when he’s peeved.

Joe needs to resign or be impeached.

quote:

‘HUNTER CASHES IN’

WOULD YOU TRUST HUNTER BIDEN WITH YOUR GARAGE DOOR OPENER?
Hunter Biden’s driver’s license declares his dad’s address (Wilmington, Delaware) as his legal residence. Therefore, Hunter had access to Joe’s home and his allegedly ‘locked’ garage. Also there are reports coming out that Hunter was renting the house from the ‘Big Guy’ for $49,910.00 a month. Smells a bit fishy to me. Looks like an easy way Hunter can launder money back to Joe from Ukraine. We have come to expect the worst from the Biden Crime Family and they always deliver.

On Saturday, January 14th, another cache of classified documents showed up in the library of Joe Biden’s Delaware home. CBS claimed on Friday night that 20 classified documents have been found so far.

In response, Biden turned his back on reporters and fled the premises.

Garage-Gate may have been carefully crafted in case the Democrat ruling elite had to force Biden into resignation. They seem to have implemented that option.

China Joe is hated by Americans on both the left and right. The ‘Big Guy’ is a grifter and puppet. He has been propped up and used by the Deep State. Now Joe’s usefulness is at an end. Obama and the rest of the puppet masters want Joe to bow out. They know he is extremely unpopular with the
Democrat voters. They do not want Joe to run again, and it looks like Joe is being set up to take the fall like a puppet whose strings have been cut.

Both CNN and the Associated Press have turned on Biden.

Merrick Garland has appointed a Special Counsel to investigate the classified document scandal that just keeps growing.

Meanwhile, Hunter’s ‘laptop from hell’ looms large behind it all.

2023 just got a whole lot more interesting…

quote:

THE BIDEN CRIME FAMILY STATUE

A monument to corruption.

What is more repulsive than the new MLK Jr. Statue?

The corruption on display by the Biden family.

He forgo the usual rant in the last one for a big-rear end donation plea.

Murdstone
Jun 14, 2005

I'm feeling Jimmy

I’m pretty sure that was it, yes. Thanks!

Vib Rib
Jul 23, 2007

God damn this shit is
fuckin' re-dic-a-liss

🍖🍖😛🍖🍖
Oh no don't get rid of Biden
Don't ensure he can't run in 2024 nooo ha ha

Ambitious Spider
Feb 13, 2012

Lipstick Apathy
consistent as always stiglich

Cowcaster
Aug 7, 2002

is garrison making GBS threads out cartoons at a furious pace at the moment or has it just been a bit since we checked on him so there was a lot of backlog to get through

Xiahou Dun
Jul 16, 2009

We shall dive down through black abysses... and in that lair of the Deep Ones we shall dwell amidst wonder and glory forever.

Ambitious Spider posted:

consistent as always stiglich

Very timely.

Pants Donkey
Nov 13, 2011

Cowcaster posted:

is garrison making GBS threads out cartoons at a furious pace at the moment or has it just been a bit since we checked on him so there was a lot of backlog to get through
one of his cartoon rants whined about being kicked off Kofi, so I assume he’s run out of decent sources of recurring income and has to beg extra hard. I guess this became his full-time job at some point during the Trump presidency, as he was way too obscure and irrelevant when he was only know for being the butt of 4chan’s nazi edits.

Larryb
Oct 5, 2010

I haven't followed the news in a while, what's the story with the whole Biden classified documents thing anyway?

Kammat
Feb 9, 2008
Odd Person

Larryb posted:

I haven't followed the news in a while, what's the story with the whole Biden classified documents thing anyway?

While cleaning out older Biden offices they found classified documents. Unlike certain other people Biden had the Archives notified and the documents returned promptly. Still warrants an investigation as to why they got mislaid but of course the Right is running with it as fast as possible.

Larryb
Oct 5, 2010

Kammat posted:

While cleaning out older Biden offices they found classified documents. Unlike certain other people Biden had the Archives notified and the documents returned promptly. Still warrants an investigation as to why they got mislaid but of course the Right is running with it as fast as possible.

Yeah, that's about what I figured

Cloud Potato
Jan 9, 2011

"I'm... happy!"
:britain:

Guardian:

"Steve Bell on the government’s anti-strike bill – Labour said new law would add huge burdens to staff and take away right to strike for many workers"

Telegraph:

Macron threatened with 'hardline' wave of strikes over controversial pension reforms

Matt:

Teachers’ strikes mean GCSE pupils have had just one year of undisrupted learning

Times:

David Carrick: Police missed nine chances to stop serial rapist in Met

Evening Standard:

Boris Johnson to publish memoir about time in Downing Street

Microplastics
Jul 6, 2007

It's what's for dinner.

World Famous W posted:

i only accept measurements in burger units now

If each dollar of US debt was a burger

Your mom would have a starter :smuggo:

Skios
Oct 1, 2021

Larryb posted:

Yeah. The whole thing was handled about as well as it could have been, given the circumstances. National Archives were immediately notified, who in turn notified the DoJ, and within 24 hours Biden's attorneys were going over his properties with a fine-toothed comb to see if anything else could be found. Still a security lapse that needs to be dealt with, obviously, but it's nowhere on the scale of Trump taking boxes and boxes to Mar-A-Lago, the National Archives having to beg for months to get them back, then getting some of them back with a solemn pinkie swear from his lawyers that this is totally everything he took, until finally they had to send in the FBI as a last resort.

And of course Biden somehow doesn't have the same magical declassifying mind powers that Trump claimed to have.

Ambitious Spider
Feb 13, 2012

Lipstick Apathy

Xiahou Dun posted:

Very timely.

I mean it’s an older cartoon I brought up to show he’s an inconsistent hack

100YrsofAttitude
Apr 29, 2013

China Daily

Irresponsible act by Cai Meng

I'm pretty sure Meng has done other Godzilla drawings.

Le Monde

by Urbs from France
The problem with the Retirement Age
"It's hard to calculate, and we're out of aspirin."

Charlie Hebdo

Retirement at 64
The lucky ones who work with an exoskeleton:
We'll be at the strike on Thursday regardless.

Murdstone
Jun 14, 2005

I'm feeling Jimmy

Larryb posted:

There’s a little more than that. If that was really it then this would be pretty much dead by now, but they’ve now found documents in multiple places and at different times, and after his lawyers said that was it we got them all.

It’s still pretty apples to oranges from what Trump did, but it’s a bad look. Probably won’t hurt him politically and I doubt he broke any laws, just not a great thing to have happen.

Blind Duke
Nov 8, 2013
It’s also what, a dozen documents that were handled/misplaced over 8 years of Obama presidency in private offices. Compared to ~300 documents taken during the moving out from the White House stored in a business frequented by international guests

fool of sound
Oct 10, 2012

Murdstone posted:

Probably won’t hurt him politically and I doubt he broke any laws, just not a great thing to have happen.

Depends on if he had permission to take the documents home to work on them. I imagine he did cause he was VP and they probably get all kinds of special dispensations for that sort of thing but if a peon took home a dozen documents to work on and forgot about them, they'd be tossed into prison.

Apple Pie Hubbub
Feb 14, 2012

Take that, you greedy jerk!

HootTheOwl
May 13, 2012

Hootin and shootin

I didn't think this would be an accusation.

Trapezium Dave
Oct 22, 2012

:australia:

Pope:

Russian and Belarusian flags banned at Australian Open after controversy during Ukrainian's match (ABC).

Rowe:

Rupert Murdoch spotted in Barbados with Ann-Lesley Smith.

Spooner:

Warren Brown:

Former NSW premier Bob Carr who is critical of Israel with respect to Palestine.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Adenoid Dan
Mar 8, 2012

The Hobo Serenader
Lipstick Apathy
Jesus Christ Warren Brown can gently caress all the way off and then gently caress off some more