Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

rotor
Jun 11, 2001

classic case of pineapple derangement syndrome
i use the xor cursor op

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

akadajet
Sep 14, 2003

rotor posted:

i use the xor cursor op

InternetOfTwinks
Apr 2, 2011

Coming out of my cage and I've been doing just bad
Inverted cursor is the one true cursor

Achmed Jones
Oct 16, 2004

no, why would i use windows? im a grownup, i don't play games on computers.

rotor
Jun 11, 2001

classic case of pineapple derangement syndrome

Achmed Jones posted:

i play the most dangerous game .... posting!!!

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

i have to have a car because otherwise i cant drive around the country solving mysteries while being doggedly pursued by federal marshals for a crime i did not commit (9/11)
i remoted into someone’s computer the other day to install something and the mouse was acting all hosed up, opening up context menus and whatnot. was really pissing me off. after a few minutes the user informs me that they have their L/R buttons switched.

Captain Foo
May 11, 2004

we vibin'
we slidin'
we breathin'
we dyin'

Achmed Jones posted:

you should

tk
Dec 10, 2003

Nap Ghost

President Beep posted:

i remoted into someone’s computer the other day to install something and the mouse was acting all hosed up, opening up context menus and whatnot. was really pissing me off. after a few minutes the user informs me that they have their L/R buttons switched.

I’m sorry to inform you that you know a left handed person.

Jabor
Jul 16, 2010

#1 Loser at SpaceChem
They sound like a real sinister character!

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

i have to have a car because otherwise i cant drive around the country solving mysteries while being doggedly pursued by federal marshals for a crime i did not commit (9/11)

Jabor posted:

They sound like a real sinister character!

I certainly wasn’t feeling very dexterous i can tell u that

Feisty-Cadaver
Jun 1, 2000
The worms crawl in,
The worms crawl out.

tk posted:

I’m sorry to inform you that you know a left handed person.

I’m left handed and know other left handed people and none of them switch their mouse buttons cuz it makes annoying to use anyone else’s computer

same with the Dvorak keyboard weirdos

post hole digger
Mar 21, 2011
lol if your computer setup isn’t completely deranged and inscrutable to anyone else who might ever use your computer. what are you even doing

Agile Vector
May 21, 2007

scrum bored

Feisty-Cadaver posted:

I’m left handed and know other left handed people and none of them switch their mouse buttons cuz it makes annoying to use anyone else’s computer

post hole digger posted:

lol if your computer setup isn’t completely deranged and inscrutable to anyone else who might ever use your computer. what are you even doing

:hmmyes: my mouse is still righty despite my leftness, but my keyboard has remaps only i know of

Agile Vector
May 21, 2007

scrum bored

also i use the black mouse pointer for all my computers op

Agile Vector
May 21, 2007

scrum bored

but not for my ipad, that's a cool circle with a semitransparent middle

Agile Vector
May 21, 2007

scrum bored

quad posting :hellyeah:

Elder Postsman
Aug 30, 2000

i used hot bot to search for "teens"

i just use whatever is the default because lol @ wasting time messing around with settings

Achmed Jones
Oct 16, 2004

Elder Postsman posted:

i just use whatever is the default because lol @ wasting time messing around with settings

Archduke Frantz Fanon
Sep 7, 2004

i use a set some guy made because the hand icon had wrong pixels and ranted about it on some blog

Dans Macabre
Apr 24, 2004

Here's the correct cursor configuration

https://i.imgur.com/ZFMqYUC.mp4

Tankakern
Jul 25, 2007

lol

Raluek
Nov 3, 2006

WUT.

Archduke Frantz Fanon posted:

i use a set some guy made because the hand icon had wrong pixels and ranted about it on some blog

post it so we may all benefit from the pixels

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Beeftweeter
Jun 28, 2005

a medium-format picture of beeftweeter staring silently at the camera, a quizzical expression on his face

nvrgrls posted:

Here's the correct cursor configuration

https://i.imgur.com/ZFMqYUC.mp4

thats just fluid build up op