Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

effika
Jun 19, 2005
Birds do not want you to know any more than you already do.
The audio mixing is bad again so save this one for later. The live commentary is REALLY loud and the old episode REALLY quiet. Blarfg

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TL
Jan 16, 2006

Things fall apart; the centre cannot hold; Mere anarchy is loosed upon the world

Fallen Rib
I love these watchalongs and wish they did more of them.

Hazo
Dec 30, 2004

SCIENCE

effika posted:

The audio mixing is bad again so save this one for later. The live commentary is REALLY loud and the old episode REALLY quiet. Blarfg

Yep. Had to give up and turn it off a few minutes in. I'm hurling money at you Joel, please fix this basic poo poo :argh:

Gaspy Conana
Aug 1, 2004

this clown loves you
having to ride the volume has been one of the less pleasant parts of the newest season. i hope it's not because the person they got to mix has strong opinions and it's just an oversight or something.

Etoniichuan
Oct 27, 2005

TL posted:

I love these watchalongs and wish they did more of them.

I would also love a live chat, but I have seen the internet and know that it is a bad idea in practice.

Morter
Jul 1, 2006

:ninja:
Gift for the grind, criminal mind shifty

Swift with the 9 through a 59FIFTY
Stop that.

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

You know, the song at the beginning of Blood Waters of Dr Z is kind of a bop.

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com

muscles like this! posted:

SARGASM

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com
sometimes i watch horror at party beach because the band is legit good imo

actually mst3k has so many good movies songs and host segment songs

the absolute best song is "Willows Wept" the beginning track from Teenage Strangler and i cant find it ANYWHERE

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

Crow's "Yeah, it's great" when the new monster declares itself beautiful is very funny.

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com

Crow's "Yeah, it's great" when the new monster declares itself beautiful is very funny.

"I had such a pretty miiiiind!!!"

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

Ah yes, my friend the squeegee. I love you.

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com
i always wondered why once the Bill Corbett Crow comes along in the show why they did so many bits with Crow falling all the time

i like it dont get me wrong but it happens like several times and is ALWAYS the end of the joke/ skit/. bit

TL
Jan 16, 2006

Things fall apart; the centre cannot hold; Mere anarchy is loosed upon the world

Fallen Rib
The horribly racist song from The Skydivers rules too once it gets past the horribly racist part.

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com
where oh whereee~ wherere is my wearerwolf?

I Am Fowl
Mar 8, 2008

nononononono

Oh yeah, I genuinely love that song. It's just a solid tune that happens to describe the plot of a movie where a mad scientist turns into a catfish.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-m859q53-iQ

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r82pfb0DlZU

Lumbermouth
Mar 6, 2008

GREG IS BIG NOW

TL posted:

The horribly racist song from The Skydivers rules too once it gets past the horribly racist part.

All the music in Skydivers is great, love it when it becomes a John Waters movie.

Dr_Strangelove
Dec 16, 2003

Mein Fuhrer! THEY WON!

TL posted:

“Thank you, that’s enough, THANK YOU…”

Unkempt
May 24, 2003

...perfect spiral, scientists are still figuring it out...
Primo musical number in MST3K is clearly to be found in The Creeping Terror.

Dawgstar
Jul 15, 2017

Unkempt posted:

Primo musical number in MST3K is clearly to be found in The Creeping Terror.

Featuring my low key favorite skit with Mike the audiophile listening to the music's main dance music.

Sardonik
Jul 1, 2005

if you like my dumb posts, you'll love my dumb youtube channel
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YWnBOmHK3J0

A Pack of Kobolds
Mar 23, 2007

verbal enema posted:

"I had such a pretty miiiiind!!!"

I'm an icky elf

Zamboni Rodeo
Jul 19, 2007

NEVER play "Lady of Spain" AGAIN!

Honestly, I dig the Del-Aires stuff from Horror at Party Beach. It's reasonably solid. I think I remember reading something somewhere by either Bill or Paul Chaplin saying that even though they gave the music a hard time, they all really liked it and were bummed that they couldn't find any information anywhere about the band.

Shaman Tank Spec
Dec 26, 2003

*blep*

Zamboni Rodeo posted:

Honestly, I dig the Del-Aires stuff from Horror at Party Beach. It's reasonably solid. I think I remember reading something somewhere by either Bill or Paul Chaplin saying that even though they gave the music a hard time, they all really liked it and were bummed that they couldn't find any information anywhere about the band.

Yeah it's a big shame very few of their songs seem to be available anywhere.

Mister Kingdom
Dec 14, 2005

And the tears that fall
On the city wall
Will fade away
With the rays of morning light

Zamboni Rodeo posted:

MY SKULL!

That always cracks me up.

Morter
Jul 1, 2006

:ninja:
Gift for the grind, criminal mind shifty

Swift with the 9 through a 59FIFTY
goddamn it now that wretched song is going to be in my head all day.

That said can anyone put some lyrics down for the zombie stomp? Because all I can hum out is the various 'OoOoOoOOooo's

Sydney Bottocks
Oct 15, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 27 days!
What good is a man/if he's thin as a bro-oo-hoo-hoo-oom...

Hazo
Dec 30, 2004

SCIENCE

I'm watching "Hercules" and wondering if it's a subtle joke that the only constellation Crow doesn't dislike is Orion, because it kind of looks like him.

TL
Jan 16, 2006

Fallen Rib
Oh look, Orion is bankrupt.

Murdstone
Jun 14, 2005

I'm feeling Jimmy

I would kill for a copy of this.

A Pack of Kobolds
Mar 23, 2007

TL posted:

Oh look, Orion is bankrupt.

You can see the Mariners losing

Cross-Section
Mar 18, 2009

Shatner, Shatner.... nope, doesn't look like he's in this one, we're safe.

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

Tomorrow is an important day, it is the 30th anniversary of the first airing of Manos.

Dr. Jerrold Coe
Feb 6, 2021

Is it me?

WEED OF DECEIT

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

Tomorrow is an important day, it is the 30th anniversary of the first airing of Manos.

Oh my god

Neddy Seagoon
Oct 12, 2012

"Hi Everybody!"

TorGO iiSss fiNAllY baCK wiTh yoUR sssoDA....

Sardonik
Jul 1, 2005

if you like my dumb posts, you'll love my dumb youtube channel
So, uh, is there actually a Valley Lodge in El Paso? I would entirely drive to El Paso for a Manos tourist trap.

Dr_Strangelove
Dec 16, 2003

Mein Fuhrer! THEY WON!

:corsair:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TL
Jan 16, 2006

Fallen Rib
Valley Loogie?