Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ben shapino
Nov 22, 2020

FAT32 SHAMER posted:

man of you haven’t guzzled goon directly from the box/bag and it shows

guzzled goon

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nfcknblvbl
Jul 15, 2002

i feel like drinking wine out of a can is conducive to my violent hand gestures when i speak

Beeftweeter
Jun 28, 2005

a medium-format picture of beeftweeter staring silently at the camera, a quizzical expression on his face
if you're not drinking wine out of a huge plastic bag can you really even say you got drunk

Powerful Two-Hander
Mar 10, 2004

Mods please change my name to "Tooter Skeleton" TIA.

NoneMoreNegative posted:

lmao I appreciate the effort Stable Diffusion

lmao at the middle row but particularly the bottom one

"hello ladies would you care to admire a glass of red wine? *Elon makes trumpet noises as wine sprays everywhere*"

Beve Stuscemi
Jun 6, 2001

elons idea of red wine is probably whatever the darkest pink boones farm is

Beeftweeter
Jun 28, 2005

a medium-format picture of beeftweeter staring silently at the camera, a quizzical expression on his face
lmao isnt he trying to like cultivate his image into being a Texas Cowboy

"no beer for me fellas, the bubbles look unpleasant"

post hole digger
Mar 21, 2011

ben shapino posted:

guzzled goon

Powerful Two-Hander
Mar 10, 2004

Mods please change my name to "Tooter Skeleton" TIA.

it would be very on brand for elon to only like white wine actually

post hole digger
Mar 21, 2011

who trying to get they goon guzzled

Gnossiennes
Jan 7, 2013

Loving chairs more every day!

if you're not slappin the bag you're not drinking wine in a way that honors its humble beginnings

Cat Face Joe
Feb 20, 2005

goth vegan crossfit mom who vapes

da goon guzzla

gschmidl
Sep 3, 2011

watch with knife hands

Elon actually only likes whine.

The Management
Jan 2, 2010

sup, bitch?
he’s probably drinking $500 bottles of wine he doesn’t know anything about, just tells his servants to get him a red

I also don’t know anything about wine, but I know enough to point to the Syrah on the wine list because I will like it more than a Merlot.

Beeftweeter
Jun 28, 2005

fsd drank wine and now the car runs on steam, or something

Kenny Logins
Jan 11, 2011

EVERY MORNING I WAKE UP AND OPEN PALM SLAM A WHITE WHALE INTO THE PEQUOD. IT'S HELL'S HEART AND RIGHT THEN AND THERE I STRIKE AT THEE ALONGSIDE WITH THE MAIN CHARACTER, ISHMAEL.

Powerful Two-Hander posted:

it would be very on brand for elon to only like white wine actually
https://youtu.be/VxUB5muyKEU

Roosevelt
Jul 18, 2009

I'm looking for the man who shot my paw.

Beeftweeter
Jun 28, 2005

lmao imagine getting a ton of plastic surgery just to permanently look like you just realized that fart was solid

Tesseraction
Apr 5, 2009

https://twitter.com/teddyschleifer/status/1617618927433175040

NoneMoreNegative
Jul 20, 2000
GOTH FASCISTIC
PAIN
MASTER

shit wizard dad

/extremely Poitier voice They call me 'Mr. Tweet'!

Beeftweeter
Jun 28, 2005

"i invented twitter, you know"

in a well actually
Jan 26, 2011

dude, you gotta end it on the rhyme

https://mobile.twitter.com/elonmusk/status/872260000491593728?lang=en

goin back to the hits

Shame Boy
Mar 2, 2010

they call me mr. tweet,
good morning how are you i'm mr. tweet.
post "Interesting." at things,
i'm not a real genius
but i am a real boer, i am an ac-tu-aal boer

akadajet
Sep 14, 2003

and some cheesy poofs going by the picture that was posted earlier

Fishbus
Aug 30, 2006

"Stuck in an RPG Pro-Tour"

lmao what a stemlord

Lain Iwakura
Aug 5, 2004

The body exists only to verify one's own existence.

Taco Defender

how is this not a lowtax tweet?

gschmidl
Sep 3, 2011

watch with knife hands

Lain Iwakura posted:

how is this not a lowtax tweet?

inshallah it will be

qirex
Feb 15, 2001

now I have a mental image of this moron trying to do card tricks for some poor woman while slurring his speech and nodding off

Agile Vector
May 21, 2007

scrum bored

qirex posted:

now I have a mental image of this moron trying to do card tricks for some poor woman while slurring his speech and nodding off

what's your image of him like when he's drunk and on ambien?

Trimson Grondag 3
Jul 1, 2007

Clapping Larry
fine red wines are also the most prestige poisoned alcohol category where you have people paying 18k for a bottle because some guy in France in 1878 liked the guy who owned the vineyard.

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp
i love the ambien tweet because it's just "a vintage record...."

he has no actual taste. if its rare and expensive, its good

unless we're talking about non-firing commemorative flintlock pistol sets from Bud K, of course

Kenny Logins
Jan 11, 2011

EVERY MORNING I WAKE UP AND OPEN PALM SLAM A WHITE WHALE INTO THE PEQUOD. IT'S HELL'S HEART AND RIGHT THEN AND THERE I STRIKE AT THEE ALONGSIDE WITH THE MAIN CHARACTER, ISHMAEL.

Shame Boy posted:

they call me mr. tweet,
good morning how are you i'm mr. tweet.
post "Interesting." at things,
i'm not a real genius
but i am a real boer, i am an ac-tu-aal boer
i think i'm getting good
but i can't handle criticisms

FMguru
Sep 10, 2003

peed on;
sexually

Jonny 290 posted:

same with the "red wine" (as pointed out from his earlier tweet). not a cabernet or melot or pinot noir, just a "red wine"

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

Jonny 290 posted:

unless we're talking about non-firing commemorative flintlock pistol sets from Bud K, of course

he's definitely listening to "sultans of swing" because he saw it mentioned by an audiophile

Achmed Jones
Oct 16, 2004

nah he's listening to grimes, weeping, and jerking

FMguru
Sep 10, 2003

peed on;
sexually

Endless Mike posted:

he's definitely listening to "sultans of swing" because he saw it mentioned by an audiophile
huey lewis and the news, obvs

"the whole album has a clear, crisp sound, and a new sheen of consummate professionalism that really gives the songs a big boost"

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

What is the Matrix 🌐? We just don't know 😎.

Buglord

FrozenVent posted:

in order for it to be called tequila it has to be made entirely from agave, as opposed to most other spirits where it’s flavoured or aged alcohol + lab grade ethanol

hence the smell

if you ever get a fancy booze and the second sip tastes sorts of like tequila, it was made from the bottom up the “classic” way

booze tastes good especially when it isn't made from purified grain spirits or w/e

emf
Aug 1, 2002

Endless Mike posted:

lol

i used to have a couple of friends who listed to really great music when we'd be hanging out at one of their places and then i found out their entire collections were based on how well the recording and mastering were reported to be so that they could really "experience" the sound of a callous finger slide on a guitar string and "immerse" themselves in the various sounds of breathing; discernible thanks to their expensive tweeters. lots of white-people jazz and acoustic stuff

they mostly liked just listening to classic rock on the radio

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

What is the Matrix 🌐? We just don't know 😎.

Buglord

Trimson Grondag 3 posted:

fine red wines are also the most prestige poisoned alcohol category where you have people paying 18k for a bottle because some guy in France in 1878 liked the guy who owned the vineyard.

it's hilarious how hosed up the wine market is

Tesseraction
Apr 5, 2009

https://twitter.com/matthfield/status/1617627417782398976

when musk dies in his eventual car crash it's gonna be 50-50 if it was the fsd or king chuck trying to send musk to diana

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kenny Logins
Jan 11, 2011

this is an ethics exam question