Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

pencilhands
Aug 20, 2022

What happened? Did you poo poo your pants or find some other solution?

Once when I was driving for doordash a day after eating expired Taco Bell, the urge hit me when I was coming back from a rural address and there was no gas station or anything in sight. I tried to hold it but it struck me at one point that if I did not poo poo RIGHT NOW, I was going to violently poo poo my pants. I couldn’t think of anything else to do so I pulled over, got out of the car, dropped trou, and unleashed a fetid lake of diarrhea right in the middle of the street.

Nothing to wipe with so I used my underwear and threw them in someone’s yard. That was an awkward drive home….

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Caesar Saladin
Aug 15, 2004

A few weeks ago I took a poo poo in a drain in an alleyway in the middle of the night real drunk because I felt real sick while I was walking home and got the sweats real bad.

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
BLOW IT OUT UR ASSSSSSS

Fartington Butts
Jan 21, 2007

pencilhands posted:

expired Taco Bell

:wtf:

Jelly
Feb 11, 2004

Ask me about my STD collection!
Pencilhands thinks land should vote because he is very smart.

William Henry Hairytaint
Oct 29, 2011

another high quality coprophiliac thread comin to you live from GBS

thin blue whine
Feb 21, 2004
PLEASE SEE POLICY

Soiled Meat
wish this thread had made it into the toilet in time

Vampire Panties
Apr 18, 2001
nposter
Nap Ghost
Do you mean has anyone poo poo themselves? read the room OP

:gas:

Private Cumshoe
Feb 15, 2019

AAAAAAAGAGHAAHGGAH
fart

Private Cumshoe
Feb 15, 2019

AAAAAAAGAGHAAHGGAH
whew, safe, but only for another day

Ez8
Aug 5, 2004
No. Next question.

RepeatingMeme
Dec 27, 2012

this place is not a place of honor

no highly esteemed deed is commemorated here

nothing valued is here

what is here was dangerous and repulsive to us

this place is best shunned and left uninhabited

Ez8 posted:

No. Next question.

Have you ever needed to hurl and were unable to reach a computer keyboard or neighbors recycling bin in time?

Ez8
Aug 5, 2004

RepeatingMeme posted:

Have you ever needed to hurl and were unable to reach a computer keyboard or neighbors recycling bin in time?

Yes. I once vomited out of a moving car. That I was driving.

Maybe "out of" is a grandiose term for what happened.

Next question.

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

He was right

Sophy Wackles
Dec 17, 2000

> access main security grid
access: PERMISSION DENIED.

I’m more interested in hearing about the expired taco bell.

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

closest i've ever come was when i was probably early 20s and at the gym and my stomach started to feel hot and rumbling and I barely got home and pants off before my rear end in a top hat exploded like the toilet scene in dumb and dumber. I was legit rockin and squirming on the drive home and speeding like crazy (it was super late night, like after midnight) to make sure i didn't poo poo my pants

still no clue what it was to this day, maybe some bad ground beef

pencilhands
Aug 20, 2022

Sophy Wackles posted:

I’m more interested in hearing about the expired taco bell.

what about it?

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

I think pencilhands is a pretty good poster. He's like wizard master's apprentice but instead of brooms multiplying it's ragebait posts

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

You got your weird gimmick figured out finally I guess

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD posted:

I think pencilhands is a pretty good poster. He's like wizard master's apprentice but instead of brooms multiplying it's ragebait posts

Lol this

pencilhands
Aug 20, 2022

who is wizard master?

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD
no never but i have nothing but love in my heart for people who haven't been as blessed in life as i have

Pastel Candy Snake
Sep 6, 2018

by Hand Knit
I'm turtle-heading OP

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

It's okay, I can always make it to this thread in time.

Justin Godscock
Oct 12, 2004

Listen here, funnyman!
There is no bigger defeat in the world than realizing "I'm going to poo poo my pants and there is nothing I can do about it nor will I get to a toilet in time"

pencilhands
Aug 20, 2022

Justin Godscock posted:

There is no bigger defeat in the world than realizing "I'm going to poo poo my pants and there is nothing I can do about it nor will I get to a toilet in time"

this is true ego death

Devils Affricate
Jan 22, 2010
What is expired taco bell and why did you have it with you in your car and why did you eat it? Also why did you poo poo in the street instead of on the side in some bushes or something? Also why did you throw your lovely underwear into someone's yard instead of anywhere else?

pencilhands
Aug 20, 2022

Devils Affricate posted:

What is expired taco bell and why did you have it with you in your car and why did you eat it? Also why did you poo poo in the street instead of on the side in some bushes or something? Also why did you throw your lovely underwear into someone's yard instead of anywhere else?

let me answer your question with another question. what's your problem?

nunsexmonkrock
Apr 13, 2008
Well I suffer from IBS-D but Imodium usually keeps it under control, but if the bathroom is being used and I really need to go, I have a powder room in the basement. I just don't prefer to use that because one of the cats litterboxes is in there. but when you gotta go, ya gotta go. I will not leave the house with taking one loperamide pill unless I know the store or where I am going to has a bathroom there.

Sometimes I over do it on the imodium, and wind up constiapating myself- then I have to drink some Milk of Magnesia that gives me explosive diarrhea for a few days.

Probably TMI.

GEEKABALL
May 30, 2011

Throw out your hands!!
Stick out your tush!!
Hands on your hips
Give them a push!!
Fun Shoe
It’s soooo difficult to plan ahead and keep a roll of toilet paper in your car.
Expired Taco Bell? Yep I keep plenty of that in the back seat.
Spare roll of poo poo tickets? Who the gently caress does that?

Devils Affricate
Jan 22, 2010

pencilhands posted:

let me answer your question with another question. what's your problem?

I'm just trying to eat my FISH

Wall Balls
Jun 3, 2007

Spanish Castle Magic

one time i poo poo the bed. no warning, no control, just sudden involuntary flow.

Poohs Packin
Jan 13, 2019

I know you've got a major bug up your rear end about thus but keep it in the politics thread. A good pantshitting thread is just sort of bipartisan project that might allow the healing to begin.

Poohs Packin
Jan 13, 2019

But yes, op. Day of the poop sock.

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

Yes thank god I made it to this thread op WATCH OUT

FIX SIGNS
Aug 29, 2006

You're fucking great,
just do what you can.

Devils Affricate posted:

I'm just trying to eat my FISH

What's wrong with you?

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

"Jelly" hunh. Yes, jealous of pencilhands' awesome mid-street poo poo!

Edmund Sparkler
Jul 4, 2003
For twelve years, you have been asking: Who is John Galt? This is John Galt speaking. I am the man who loves his life. I am the man who does not sacrifice his love or his values. I am the man who has deprived you of victims and thus has destroyed your world, and if you wish to know why you are peris

Unable? No

Unwilling? You bet your rear end.

Edmund Sparkler
Jul 4, 2003
For twelve years, you have been asking: Who is John Galt? This is John Galt speaking. I am the man who loves his life. I am the man who does not sacrifice his love or his values. I am the man who has deprived you of victims and thus has destroyed your world, and if you wish to know why you are peris

Posting about posters itt.

Edmund Sparkler fucked around with this message at 14:29 on Jan 25, 2023

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

guessing you have experience with this, ellasmith