Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

a gay lion named Tangiers
Jul 30, 2013
it's not the sweat of your brow

it's not your intellectual pursuit

it's...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jul 30, 2013
not posting this thread

Jul 30, 2013
...better than this, op

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
:regd13:

Jul 30, 2013

All that power...

Zeluth
May 12, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
I am putting on Marvin Gaye's latest hits.

Das Boo
Jun 9, 2011

There was a GHOST here.
It's gone now.
What I do on the shitter.

Das Boo
Jun 9, 2011

There was a GHOST here.
It's gone now.
Like the 12 labors of Hercules in there.

its all nice on rice
Nov 12, 2006

Sweet, Salty Goodness.

Buglord
When woman push out baby

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
french for the bor

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
Joinery. :hai:

Private Cumshoe
Feb 15, 2019

AAAAAAAGAGHAAHGGAH
im gaybor

Icochet
Mar 18, 2008

I have a very small TV. Don't make fun of it! Please don't shame it like that~

Grimey Drawer
Hitting a huge anvil with a huge hammer and sparks fly everywhere. No shirt, obvs. Muscles glisten

Bula Vinaka
Oct 21, 2020

beach side
Go onto a planet, and on the planet, there are living intelligent beings that can move around and manipulate things with their appendages and machines that they have built. They all make up what can be thought of as one great big organic machine, that is gradually moving towards the end goal of building a living intelligent machine that will replace the beings. What happens after the living intelligent machine is built is beyond the living intelligent beings' ability to understand.

Labor is the work that the living intelligent beings perform in the long and gradual process of eventually building the living intelligent machine.

Zeluth
May 12, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fDujDj1CxIs

Every day.

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

Wee
Dec 16, 2022

by Fluffdaddy
Gonna have to know who is in and out, which jobs and workers are the enemy, etc..

Bula Vinaka
Oct 21, 2020

beach side

Bula Vinaka posted:

Go onto a planet, and on the planet, there are living intelligent beings that can move around and manipulate things with their appendages and machines that they have built. They all make up what can be thought of as one great big organic machine, that is gradually moving towards the end goal of building a living intelligent machine that will replace the beings. What happens after the living intelligent machine is built is beyond the living intelligent beings' ability to understand.

Labor is the work that the living intelligent beings perform in the long and gradual process of eventually building the living intelligent machine.

Each and every single thing that each and every living intelligent being does - not all of which is considered labor - is still a significant and necessary part of the gradual building of the living intelligent machine. Even if it might appear that any particular living intelligent being is not doing anything at all, at any particular time.

Zeluth
May 12, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZInRE-KryGA

Thank you, Pat.

Buce
Dec 23, 2005

it’s when you dust off your hands and say, we’ll, that oughta do it.

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

it's when you register an account on parler

CaptainSarcastic
Jul 6, 2013

It's having to read threads like this and not just gas them in a fit of pique.

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Bula Vinaka posted:

Each and every single thing that each and every living intelligent being does - not all of which is considered labor - is still a significant and necessary part of the gradual building of the living intelligent machine. Even if it might appear that any particular living intelligent being is not doing anything at all, at any particular time.

Life is inherently asystemic, liberated from god. Labor is when we tap the root and make decisions for systemic growth and longer, richer lives.

Zeluth
May 12, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mUPOJi7nZ_E

First things first.

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

Bula Vinaka posted:

:2bong:

git apologist
Jun 4, 2003

it’s labour, op

20 Blunts
Jan 21, 2017
Turning a nickel into two dimes

Icochet
Mar 18, 2008

I have a very small TV. Don't make fun of it! Please don't shame it like that~

Grimey Drawer
Wanking off a guy richer than yourself

Trollipop
Apr 10, 2007

hippin and hoppin
is the labor party an actual event? an actual party? industrial music?

Strategic Tea
Sep 1, 2012

Posting is labour

FreeRangeHexagon
Apr 17, 2022

idk, but labor doesn't let anyone wear strawhats once it's had its special day so it seems like a bit of a tool

Szyznyk
Mar 4, 2008

git apologist posted:

it’s labour, op

You Can’t Trust Labour

You Are A Werewolf
Apr 26, 2010

Black Gold!

Any action that involves the use of “Powerhouse” as narration without speaking.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HnzLconK4Tw

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
Hauling around this huge swinging dick op

N. Senada
May 17, 2011

My kidneys are busted
You misspelled labour

Waffle!
Aug 6, 2004

I Feel Pretty!

gently caress work

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
beat the poo poo outta your boss

Zeluth
May 12, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
It's a living.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WA9hDlnNRhc

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?
What makes a baby

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

I honestly I have no idea who cannibal[SIC] is and I do not know why I should know.

syq dude, just syq!

Waffle! posted:

gently caress work

Usually people call it sex work