Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

MikeJF
Dec 20, 2003

Synthbuttrange posted:

Require updates on George's pants making GBS threads situation.

I just want to give her a hug even though I know she doesn't want me to give her a hug.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

I gave her a hug and she bit and swatted me. It was a gentle bite and she didnt use her claws to swat so thats an improvement?

Antivehicular
Dec 30, 2011

I wanna sing one for the cars
That are right now headed silent down the highway
And it's dark and there is nobody driving And something has got to give

That's good! That's boundary assertion. Good communication.

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

All my other cats have just run away to assert they dont like stuff. She's so feisty. ; . ;

FBS
Apr 27, 2015

The real fun of living wisely is that you get to be smug about it.

Synthbuttrange posted:

All my other cats have just run away to assert they dont like stuff. She's so feisty. ; . ;

You guys have made so much progress already! She'll be in your lap before you know it.

Megabound
Oct 20, 2012

I think Scoops wants something

Carth Dookie
Jan 28, 2013

Synthbuttrange posted:

I gave her a hug and she bit and swatted me. It was a gentle bite and she didnt use her claws to swat so thats an improvement?

Unironically yes. If she was actually upset at you you'd be in hospital for a cat bite and shredded arm.

Its straight up communication.

Synthbuttrange posted:

Calm down Lennie.

felgs
Dec 31, 2008

Cats cure all ills. Post more of them.

GATOS Y VATOS posted:

say Felgs- did you have a link to those extravagant Korean cat houses that look like castles and mansions by chance? I thought I had them bookmarked but was mistaken and I wanted to share the link with a friend in Japan.

Yup, here you go -- it's all in Korean and I haven't checked if they do international shipping
link

Living dangerously today

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

These are incredible

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

Synthbuttrange fucked around with this message at 04:06 on Oct 24, 2023

MikeJF
Dec 20, 2003

Synthbuttrange posted:

Tortitude.

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

https://i.imgur.com/RKiKDJH.mp4
https://i.imgur.com/OyTxt0q.mp4

sound up for loving kitty noises.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Bo9A7dmt-Q

ed: I'm going to have to take her in for vaccination jabs next week because she's apparently unvaccinated and she'll need two more shots one month apart, having already gotten one in the shelter. She's going to be thrilled to be in a carrier. :(

Synthbuttrange fucked around with this message at 12:00 on Jan 30, 2023

Underwater Shoe
May 26, 2005

an informative notation for your appreciation
finally a moment of quiet

we’re having some work done on the house and it has been a hard morning keeping them all in one room

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

i had to take seville into the emergency vet first thing this morning. he was doing the in and out of the litter box dance all yesterday (and getting something out, but not a lot) and still this morning, when i noticed some blood in what he was getting out

the good news is he continues to not be blocked. the bad news is they did an xray and found what they think is an actual stone, so we're back home with some meds, and i have to follow up with my regular vet since it could lead to surgery as the stone is dissolved by the food he's on.

the "best" part is we're leaving for vacation for a few days tomorrow, so i've got to leave him with just a sitter checking in

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

Aw no seville :(

Captain Foo
May 11, 2004

we vibin'
we slidin'
we breathin'
we dyin'

lucky with glasses is just unfair

dumb brunette
Mar 17, 2009

I admire man's ability to see beauty in everything! Even a flame!
I'm constantly worried Rowdy is secretly blocked and I just haven't witnessed it, even though he still seems to be peeing fine when I do see it. He's been super fussy about not eating his urinary care food recently and only wanting to eat the dry version, so that's got me extra worried.

Good luck to Seville, is there a way you could board him at the vet so they know to keep an eye on him? Our vet does boarding and I always have to set Rowdy up when I'm on vacation.

Boogalo
Jul 8, 2012

Meep Meep

Milly has a lot to say about the lack of pettings around here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Oafqz_DwFpY

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts

Boogalo posted:

:3:

Roosevelt
Jul 18, 2009

I'm looking for the man who shot my paw.

Boogalo posted:

lol Milly more like Spanky

I brought my Drake
Jul 10, 2014

These high-G injections have some serious side effects after pulling so many jumps.

Milly is starved for pats and how dare you withhold them for fifteen seconds. You monster.

:kimchi:

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts

Roosevelt posted:

lol Milly more like Spanky

the ol' boogaloo wapdown

haveblue
Aug 15, 2005

Toilet Rascal
penelope got a clean bill of health at the bloody poo followup. at least I don't have to grab her and squirt meds down her throat any more

*metal gear solid noise*

Boogalo
Jul 8, 2012

Meep Meep

Sadly I do not have a gopro since I would totally strap it to my head for first person 2 handed whapping action.

Boogalo fucked around with this message at 20:28 on Jan 30, 2023

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

dumb brunette posted:

I'm constantly worried Rowdy is secretly blocked and I just haven't witnessed it, even though he still seems to be peeing fine when I do see it. He's been super fussy about not eating his urinary care food recently and only wanting to eat the dry version, so that's got me extra worried.

Good luck to Seville, is there a way you could board him at the vet so they know to keep an eye on him? Our vet does boarding and I always have to set Rowdy up when I'm on vacation.
mine does, as well, but you have to book well ahead of time, so i don't think that's an option. he seems to be doing better now that he's gotten a hit of gaba, so hopefully it won't hit critical before we get back saturday. i'm still waiting for my regular vet to call back about options, but the emergency vet didn't seem to think there was any need for surgery yet, and said the food should probably take care of it.

i'm more than a little annoyed my buddy who i would have had house-sit while we were gone wasn't available, so i had to get someone from rover who will end up costing more.

Endless Mike fucked around with this message at 20:43 on Jan 30, 2023

xcheopis
Jul 23, 2003

Hartman posted:

Voicing displeasure, Miss Lucy requests some treats and or scritches.

A serving of party mix was offered right after this picture was taken

:kimchi:

Captain Foo
May 11, 2004

we vibin'
we slidin'
we breathin'
we dyin'

Boogalo posted:

Sadly I do not have a gopro since I would totally strap it to my head for first person 2 handed whapping action.

this is a solvable problem tbh

Elder Postsman
Aug 30, 2000

i used hot bot to search for "teens"

long long marv

Ofecks
May 4, 2009

A portly feline wizard waddles forth, muttering something about conjured food.

nudgenudgetilt posted:

this is miss lucy. her current servant is a goon who's too lazy to poast her beautiful face. her favorite things in the world are skritches and butter.

hi miss lucy, welcome!

your whiskers are amazing and I hope we see more of you in the future

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

Bonbon likes to pee while standing.

I need a higher litterbox. -.-

outhole surfer
Mar 18, 2003

Synthbuttrange posted:

Bonbon likes to pee while standing.

I need a higher litterbox. -.-

malcom, the neighborhood cat pisses straight in the air like a fountain, spewing all over his back

i learned this only after many petting sessions where i wondered why his back was wet...

Crocobile
Dec 2, 2006

nudgenudgetilt posted:

malcom, the neighborhood cat pisses straight in the air like a fountain, spewing all over his back

i learned this only after many petting sessions where i wondered why his back was wet...

HOW

Like… is he raising his leg to pee like a dog? Both of my boys squat, like civilized individuals.

outhole surfer
Mar 18, 2003

Crocobile posted:

HOW

Like… is he raising his leg to pee like a dog? Both of my boys squat, like civilized individuals.

NO loving CLUE.

i was out in the yard one day and saw him walk past me to our fence gate, turned so his rear end was facing the gate and just started blasting while staring me in the eye. i just stood there in wonder trying to understand how this cat was defying physics with his piss fountain. then i realized why his back was wet and washed my hands.

dumb brunette
Mar 17, 2009

I admire man's ability to see beauty in everything! Even a flame!
Rowdy pees with his rear end up and Samus either watched him doing it or decided she needed to pee higher than him to assert dominance. Covered boxes are your friends as long as you can get her to use one.

Captain Foo
May 11, 2004

we vibin'
we slidin'
we breathin'
we dyin'

Physics defying cat piss fountain

outhole surfer
Mar 18, 2003

Ofecks posted:

hi miss lucy, welcome!

your whiskers are amazing and I hope we see more of you in the future

yes, more miss lucy.

also requested: more fuzzy, some zipper, some jack, and maybe even some biscuit

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

She rolled around til she fell into the space between the mattress and the headboard.

Synthbuttrange fucked around with this message at 04:13 on Oct 24, 2023

BobHoward
Feb 13, 2012

The only thing white people deserve is a bullet to their empty skull
a+++ catting, bonbon, no notes

MikeJF
Dec 20, 2003

MALM?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PokeJoe
Aug 24, 2004