Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Terrifying Effigies
Oct 22, 2008

Problems look mighty small from 150 miles up.

Living vicariously through another's first CSM read-through.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Steve Yun
Aug 7, 2003
I'm a parasitic landlord that needs to get a job instead of stealing worker's money. Make sure to remind me when I post.
Soiled Meat
We need more :psyduck: updates from you morning moon

Happy Landfill
Feb 26, 2011

I don't understand but I've also heard much worse

MorningMoon posted:

a whole doppleganger attempt and nobody notices until Power just accidentally runs them over :allears:
Who then immediately insists on it not being her fault despite having her hands on the drat wheel

I love Power :allears: she's the best

Happy Landfill fucked around with this message at 07:06 on Jan 31, 2023

goblin week
Jan 26, 2019

Absolute clown.

MorningMoon posted:

...Germany's... Santa Claus???

It’s actually less confusing than it sounds because in Germany, the gifts are left by the Christkindl

chiasaur11
Oct 22, 2012

Happy Landfill posted:

Who then immediately insists on it not being her fault despite having her hands on the drat wheel

I love Power :allears: she's the best

Followed by praising her own genius and keen eye as soon as it's confirmed that she got an assassin, even telling a critically wounded Denji how she avenged him... despite being the one who killed him that time.

Libluini
May 18, 2012

I gravitated towards the Greens, eventually even joining the party itself.

The Linke is a party I grudgingly accept exists, but I've learned enough about DDR-history I can't bring myself to trust a party that was once the SED, a party leading the corrupt state apparatus ...
Grimey Drawer

goblin week posted:

It’s actually less confusing than it sounds because in Germany, the gifts are left by the Christkindl

It's a bit more complicated. Gifts are left by the Weinachtsmann (literally "Christmas Man" aka Santa Claus) on the evening of the 24th. The Christkind is more a Catholic-thing, and therefore mostly restricted to the German west/south. In northern Germany you'd also get some weird looks if you call the "Christkind" the "Christkindl", as this immediately identifies you as not from here.

Source: I'm German.

Steve Yun
Aug 7, 2003
I'm a parasitic landlord that needs to get a job instead of stealing worker's money. Make sure to remind me when I post.
Soiled Meat
Why would a mercenary Devil hunter with a contract with the Doll Devil call herself “German Santa Claus?” That seems out of left field

goblin week
Jan 26, 2019

Absolute clown.

Libluini posted:

It's a bit more complicated. Gifts are left by the Weinachtsmann (literally "Christmas Man" aka Santa Claus) on the evening of the 24th. The Christkind is more a Catholic-thing, and therefore mostly restricted to the German west/south. In northern Germany you'd also get some weird looks if you call the "Christkind" the "Christkindl", as this immediately identifies you as not from here.

Source: I'm German.

Aw, I was always taught about the one with the L by my grandma who remembered the pre-war borders

MorningMoon
Dec 29, 2013

He's been tapping into Aunt May's bank account!
Didn't I kill him with a HELICOPTER?
My confusion before seeing his deal was more because I wasn't sure if I should be thinking he's the Santa Claus Fiend or not lmao.

God, the notepad scene with the Chinese assassin.

Literally what the actual Hell.

I'd seen the astronaut page before. It's so much cooler in context.

Hikari no Shikara

Oh
My
loving
God

PTSD chapters were real good. But now it's time to find the gun devil!

:stare: and :stare:

MorningMoon fucked around with this message at 15:30 on Jan 31, 2023

Eimi
Nov 23, 2013

I will never log offshut up.

Quanxi loving owns and they better not chicken out of animating her intro in the anime.

Sagabal
Apr 24, 2010

https://mangaplus.shueisha.co.jp/viewer/1015504

Jerkface
May 21, 2001

HOW DOES IT FEEL TO BE DEAD, MOTHERFUCKER?

Fallen Rib
:sickos:

Warden
Jan 16, 2020
Goddamn.

:asoiaf:

sube
Nov 7, 2022

lol at yoru daring the kiss. also great to see nayuta

sube
Nov 7, 2022

lol

cuntman.net
Mar 1, 2013

shes looking a lot more like makima

also reading this on the app and that yoru panel was almost a jumpscare

Ruflux
Jun 16, 2012

Putting a two-week break after this one is downright mean because goddamn what a chapter

Warden
Jan 16, 2020
drat, there's a great callback to part 1.

When Nayuta appears as indistinct silhouette, the leashes that are clipped to her belt look like the chains that connected Makima's dead Devil Contractees to her lower abdomen.

SirKibbles
Feb 27, 2011

I didn't like your old red text so here's some dancing cash. :10bux:
I mean she's going to be fine but that's kind of the problem when she gets back up and has to explain why

also

lmao at Yoru trying again poor Asa

Hypocrisy
Oct 4, 2006
Lord of Sarcasm

Pretty much the perfect date.

BigOwlGuyBMJ
Dec 13, 2022

Now THIS is a family.

sube
Nov 7, 2022

SirKibbles posted:

I mean she's going to be fine but that's kind of the problem when she gets back up and has to explain why

also

lmao at Yoru trying again poor Asa

It looks to me like Nayuta pierced through Asa/Yoru's head, so unsure if it'll just be fine. But maybe it's just a perspective thing.

Electric Phantasm
Apr 7, 2011

YOSPOS

Ruflux posted:

Putting a two-week break after this one is downright mean because goddamn what a chapter

wait what

Electric Phantasm
Apr 7, 2011

YOSPOS

:shopkeeper:

Shindragon
Jun 6, 2011

by Athanatos
hahahha yesss Yoru decided to gently caress around and FOUND out. P sure thats a chain goin thru her skull.

Big Leg
May 22, 2020

a corpse is talking

rip nayuta's plant

Pierson
Oct 31, 2004

College Slice
ahahahahahahahah goddamn!

Donkringel
Apr 22, 2008
The little details in their apartment are adorable.

Sagabal
Apr 24, 2010

Oh, that means there's good odds we get new dunmeshi and new chenso same day.

Ruflux
Jun 16, 2012

wait uhh has Nayuta been practicing her BANG move on the door or what

Justin_Brett
Oct 23, 2012

GAMERDOME put down LOSER
Local Personification of War Cannot Stop Taking Ls

Supersonic Shine
Oct 13, 2012
There are three possibilities as to why Nayuta called Yoru a thief.

One is that she's possessive of Denji.

Two is that she can see Yoru hitching a ride on Asa.

Three is that she really likes patting Denji on the head and doesn't want anyone else doing it.

The Lord of Hats
Aug 22, 2010

Hello, yes! Is being very good day for posting, no?
There is powerful Husky energy in that panel. Some real good boys there.

Bread Set Jettison
Jan 8, 2009

Oh poo poo, I think the reason denji spinal chord sword didn’t work is Nayuta has a bigger feeling of ownership over Denji. Which is what “thief” is about

Lt. Lizard
Apr 28, 2013
Now I kinda wonder if Makima's "bang" was always just the chain thing and she just mastered it to the point she could just shoot and retract it at speed that made it function like a gun.

Also why the hell is trying to visit the neighboring apartments forbidden, Denji? What the hell did you or Nayuta do? :tinfoil:

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

pogged out of my gourd the entire way through

Bread Set Jettison
Jan 8, 2009

The pacing of this loving series is unmatched but the release schedule is KILLING ME

raocow
Apr 23, 2007

Keen Dreams

Please give me a chance to be a better person. -Willhart
I am absolutely fine with a weird uneven release schedule if it means fujimoto doesn't need to kill himself with overwork

Bread Set Jettison
Jan 8, 2009

Also man, Denji just looks so much more tired than he did in part 1

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Scallop Eyes
Oct 16, 2021
I miss Nayuta's old hairstyle, this one looks too much like Makima. I loved the leashes connecting to her stomach like Makima's though.

All the little glimpses at Denji's life in the apartment are great too, the plants, the fart count, the coloring books in the ground (that I'm sure Denji uses too).