Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ChazTurbo
Oct 4, 2014
https://thestreamable.com/news/confirmed-netflix-unveils-first-details-of-new-anti-password-sharing-measures

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

I. M. Gei
Jun 26, 2005

CHIEFS

BITCH

gently caress Netflix

they already served their life purpose by driving Blockbuster into bankruptcy. they can die now

parthenocarpy
Dec 18, 2003

some of us have to pay per click, you can't even copy paste it for the really really poor out there?

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

:firstpost:

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
I cancelled netflix the instant they demanded an extra $5 a month to watch it at the beach house (was in our condo & parents' house). Like, get hosed forever. I will pirate your trash from now on.

snergle
Aug 3, 2013

A kind little mouse!
they have a loophole lol. just watch on your laptop / pc and have mozilla flush your poo poo when youre done its a new device so just get the temp 7 day thing every day

Dystopia Barbarian
Dec 25, 2022

by vyelkin
gently caress Netflix and every other streaming service. Even HBO, which I love, took down Westworld. Back to piracy it is than, fuckers.

BigSexy
Apr 21, 2020
Guarantee if pretty much anyone itt complaining had a business like this they wouldn’t allow people to share

F_Shit_Fitzgerald
Feb 2, 2017

They must be pretty desperate to wring every penny out of people if they care about this.

Hollismason
Jun 30, 2007

Witchfinder General

gently caress this I already pay 20 bucks per month for this poo poo and I never watch it.

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

BigSexy posted:

Guarantee if pretty much anyone itt complaining had a business like this they wouldn’t allow people to share

I'm lovely, therefore everyone is!

Dystopia Barbarian
Dec 25, 2022

by vyelkin

BigSexy posted:

Nah miss me with that poo poo fam.

Netflix revenue for the twelve months ending December 31, 2022 was $31.616B, a 6.46% increase year-over-year. 

It's just greed.

Private Cumshoe
Feb 15, 2019

AAAAAAAGAGHAAHGGAH

BigSexy posted:

If I owned the forum and netflix I would allow for account sharing on both

STABASS
Apr 18, 2009

Fun Shoe
hmm sorry babe, looks like I'm locked out of mom's 'flix account. guess we should skip right to the sex?

Blurry Gray Thing
Jun 3, 2009

BigSexy posted:

It's true. If I had a business that was really starting to struggle because more and more people keep going to my competitors, my big move would be to start lifting up my remaining customers and shaking them until more money fell out. When you have less of something than before, you really gotta squeeze it harder. Get all that juice out.

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

BigSexy posted:

mr netflix when is my favorite show getting another season

Dystopia Barbarian
Dec 25, 2022

by vyelkin

Blurry Gray Thing posted:

It's true. If I had a business that was really starting to struggle because more and more people keep going to my competitors, my big move would be to start lifting up my remaining customers and shaking them until more money fell out. When you have less of something than before, you really gotta squeeze it harder. Get all that juice out.
lol

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
Sound alike ebtflix going woke/broke

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Gonna cancel tbh all their poo poo sucks. No good movie selection anymore besides the most obvious poo poo everyone has watched a million times.

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

Dystopia Barbarian posted:

gently caress Netflix and every other streaming service. Even HBO, which I love, took down Westworld. Back to piracy it is than, fuckers.

Now that's some bullshit

satanic splash-back
Jan 28, 2009

Imagine not paying $5-$10 dollars to improve your experience (i.e. avatars, your own subscription)

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

Just imagine being so poor you remove your users ability to share their accounts

Wee
Dec 16, 2022

by Fluffdaddy
Just lol if you're watching Netflix originals. There's no reason to be paying for Netflix unless you are doing just that.

Caesar Saladin
Aug 15, 2004

I bet there are some accounts that have like 200 people using it lmao

Fur20
Nov 14, 2007

すご▞い!
君は働か░い
フ▙▓ズなんだね!
no problem we'll just go back to demonoid, which is real, and back

Jestery
Aug 2, 2016
Probation
Can't post for 5 hours!

BigSexy posted:

If anyone here had a business like Netflix it would have crashed and burner since it has literally never been profitable, nor can it be

Poohs Packin
Jan 13, 2019

The recently added is 90% anime and Bollywood serial dramas like wtf am I paying for.

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Fur20 posted:

no problem we'll just go back to demonoid, which is real, and back

Semenoid

I. M. Gei
Jun 26, 2005

CHIEFS

BITCH

Poohs Packin posted:

The recently added is 90% anime and Bollywood serial dramas like wtf am I paying for.

Put Jojo Part 6 on Toonami by any and every means necessary.

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

:jackbud:

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Poohs Packin posted:

Bollywood serial dramas like wtf am I paying for.

okay maybe i should resub

Dragonstoned
Jan 15, 2006

MR. DOG WITH BEES IN HIS MOUTH AND WHEN HE BARKS HE SHOOTS BEES AT YOU
by Roger Hargreaves

breaking news: Piracy is on the rise again and streaming sites are asking "What could've caused this?"

Caesar Saladin
Aug 15, 2004

How many people in this thread are not paying for their own netflix? Are you mad for some kind of moral reason or something?

But seriously i'm worried my girlfriend is going to break up with me if all my streaming passwords stop working, its probably the only thing keeping us together at this point

Wee
Dec 16, 2022

by Fluffdaddy
https://twitter.com/Bayern_1021/status/1620580171911942144

Private Cumshoe
Feb 15, 2019

AAAAAAAGAGHAAHGGAH

Poohs Packin posted:

yeah I watched Jojo on netflix

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

This is how they repay us for pretending Stranger Things was any good after season 1

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

WE GET IT. YOU LOVE GUN JESUS. Toujours des fusils Bullpup Français.
Extremely Three Olives GBS Thread Title, for that alone I respect you OP

Zil
Jun 4, 2011

Satanically Summoned Citrus

That's dumb.

Duck and Cover
Apr 6, 2007

Have you heard of this thing called usenet?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon

Blurry Gray Thing posted:

You would make a perfect CEO, somebody hire this goon!