Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

N. Senada
May 17, 2011

My kidneys are busted
Who will be the next president of these United States?

Non American goons encouraged to speculate

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

N. Senada
May 17, 2011

My kidneys are busted
Post to update with all nominees

TRUMP
BIDEN

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
Nikki Haley announced she is running and she gives me a big ole upcoming erection

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

kamala, it’s her turn

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
Ron Paul?

Dystopia Barbarian
Dec 25, 2022

by vyelkin

Nooner posted:

Nikki Haley announced she is running and she gives me a big ole upcoming erection
Her real name is Nimrata Nikki Randhawa but she uses the American sounding name to sound whiter to drum up support from her conservative base. Real self-hatred poo poo.

Mr. Crow
May 22, 2008

Snap City mayor for life
:gas:

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

It's been a long time coming but it finally came for Bun B to get his motherfucking shot at the game.

Samuel L. ACKSYN
Feb 29, 2008

i have it on good authority its going to be tupac (don't ask how)

Buce
Dec 23, 2005

biden, hunter

git apologist
Jun 4, 2003

mike pillow

Wifi Toilet
Oct 1, 2004

Toilet Rascal
DeSantis will beat Kamala because the DNC refuse to learn anything after Hillary

Dystopia Barbarian
Dec 25, 2022

by vyelkin

Wifi Toilet posted:

DeSantis will beat Kamala because the DNC refuse to learn anything after Hillary
Guns without permits nationwide! Our rivers will run red with the blood of... ourselves.

WILDTURKEY101
Mar 7, 2005

Look to your left. Look to your right. Only one of you is going to pass this course.
an AR-15

bossy lady
Jul 9, 1983

im prob gonna die in a mass shooting before I find out who wins the next election, op.

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

PistenBully

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Lol

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

Kanye.

u sp33k l33t br0
Sep 12, 2007

Who Doesn't Like Intercourse?
Soiled Meat
Hillary Clit

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
ill vote for desantis is he promises to give me an AR 15. also he will need to give my son an AR 15 too right after he is born is the only way to make sure he grows up Merican/not homo

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

Difference between merican and mexican is one letter

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
My wife takes a .45 along with the rest of her neonatal vitamins each day to make sure he comes out loving the national anthem and also don't grow up to be an illegal

Jelly
Feb 11, 2004

Ask me about my STD collection!

Lt. Cock
May 28, 2005

INCOMING!
Me

goatface
Dec 5, 2007

I had a video of that when I was about 6.

I remember it being shit.

Grimey Drawer
What's in your manifesto?

TengenNewsEditor
Apr 3, 2004

Lil Swamp Booger Baby posted:

It's been a long time coming but it finally came for Bun B to get his motherfucking shot at the game.

anyone that don't understand what the gently caress this means ain't trill ain't never been trill ain't never been around trill

Buce
Dec 23, 2005

Jeb! for ul qoma
¡Bej for beszel

Lt. Cock
May 28, 2005

INCOMING!

goatface posted:

What's in your manifesto?

We’re gonna build a Freaky Friday machine so we can Freaky Friday all the bad guys with terminally ill good guys

Panic! At The Tesco
Aug 19, 2005

FART

idgaf america is terrible

goatface
Dec 5, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Lt. Cock posted:

We’re gonna build a Freaky Friday machine so we can Freaky Friday all the bad guys with terminally ill good guys

Who gets to pick which is which?

Lt. Cock
May 28, 2005

INCOMING!
Me I’d be President but also it should be obvious

William Henry Hairytaint
Oct 29, 2011

I want that one lady who looks like an actual goblin in some photos to run and win

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
me. i'm billing myself as the last president. i'll be a late entry dark horse, win and destroy the system

goatface
Dec 5, 2007

Grimey Drawer
Do the sick people get to pick their new body from a list of options or is it gonna be a lottery system? Can you get bumped up the list if you agree to take a body with racist tattoos?

Wee
Dec 16, 2022

by Fluffdaddy
Some real loving dumb oval office, and we'll have to hear you all moan about it for ages again.

Lt. Cock
May 28, 2005

INCOMING!
People that ask too many questions about the Freaky Friday Machine get sent to the Freaky Friday Machine

N. Senada
May 17, 2011

My kidneys are busted
Freddy Freaker Freaky Friday Feat. Felicia Day

Linux Pirate
Apr 21, 2012

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
My gaping anus

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

goatface
Dec 5, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Lt. Cock posted:

People that ask too many questions about the Freaky Friday Machine get sent to the Freaky Friday Machine

You say that like it's a bad thing. Sweet release at the hands of a tyrannical foreign power would really feed my martyr complex.