Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

The world needn't bother me anymore. I would rather just harvest my minks on my mink farm in sourthern Spain.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zeluth
May 12, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
I see your trade and offer you my nuts.

r u ready to WALK
Sep 29, 2001

I hope you're not killing the minks, I don't mind farming mink wool and mink milk but harvesting their fur and meat is a barbaric practice that should have stopped long ago.

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

can i have a mink?

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Suck off a dick

Icochet
Mar 18, 2008

I have a very small TV. Don't make fun of it! Please don't shame it like that~

Grimey Drawer
Ermine supremacy

Crespolini
Mar 9, 2014

I respect your desire for quiet life. A duck farm I think would be best for me. The lively chatter of their quacking as they waddle to and fro, and every so often a nice plump one to be prepared for the table. Yes, I can see it.

CaptainSarcastic
Jul 6, 2013

"Harvest my minks" sounds like a euphemism.

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

CaptainSarcastic posted:

"Harvest my minks" sounds like a euphemism.

Harvest my stinks

CaptainSarcastic
Jul 6, 2013

Wait, are we coming up on deerweasel season again?

Poohs Packin
Jan 13, 2019

Can't wait to puncture this little fucker's cortext with a pressure bolt and then scrape the inside of its skin for that sweet sweet mink oil. Nothing makes my boots shine like Mink Oil.

Also they are apparently vectors for COVID-19 so they were gassing these rascally varmints by the thousand in Denmark.

Stay tuned for more mink related news and likely proof that someone's turned the knob on the simulation all the way over to "strange hell".

1000 Sweaty Rikers
Oct 13, 2005

I tried using an artificial mink but it gave me a rash

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

Icochet
Mar 18, 2008

I have a very small TV. Don't make fun of it! Please don't shame it like that~

Grimey Drawer

Poohs Packin posted:

Also they are apparently vectors for COVID-19 so they were gassing these rascally varmints by the thousand in Denmark.

Farming rules. Any problem -> kill everything. Chicken sneezes? Killem all. Cow mad? Burn the lot

Panic! At The Tesco
Aug 19, 2005

FART

where im from mink is slang for someone who is dirty and unclean for some weird reason. like, "jim doesn't wash his hands after a shite, he's a total mink"

there was a girl at my primary school who smelled and her nickname was minky mandy

Stonehouse Beach
Feb 8, 2019
Two in the mink, one in the skink

Cabbages and Kings
Aug 25, 2004

Shall we be trotting home again?
I grew up near a mink farm

They smell like poo poo and one time an escaped mink got into the henhouse and my dad had to bash it's head in with a shovel

Farm soy or apples or weed or something, not minks

loving mink farms, ugh

GABA ghoul
Oct 29, 2011

What are some good mink growing tips? I tried to farm a mink once but it got sick and died. Maybe it didn't get enough potassium

Crespolini
Mar 9, 2014

GABA ghoul posted:

What are some good mink growing tips? I tried to farm a mink once but it got sick and died. Maybe it didn't get enough potassium

It's very important to ensure they have access to a pond or some other suitable body of water. No, they don't technically need it, but they will be significantly happier and cleaner (and thus healthier) if they have something to splash around in. At the absolute very least they should have sufficient water that they can fully dip their heads into it, though I would consider it cruel not to let them swim a little as well.

E: Ah, no sorry, thinking of ducks again. Have you tried kicking the minks, or yelling at them? Being vermin, they might have come to expect it.

Treecko
Apr 23, 2008

The Official Demon Girl
Boss of 2022!
Get a ferret

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose
:gas:

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

:five:

naem
May 29, 2011

Treecko
Apr 23, 2008

The Official Demon Girl
Boss of 2022!
Weasle stomping day

istewart
Apr 13, 2005

Still contemplating why I didn't register here under a clever pseudonym

Too late motherfucker, already replaced all your minks with skinks

Dumb Sex-Parrot
Dec 25, 2020
hey OP just brainstorming some cool slogans for ads in your local newspaper and regional television broadcast, try this on for size;

"got mink?"

okay I'll take my 10% royalties now

Flowers for QAnon
May 20, 2019

Mink milk of magnesia

Flowers for QAnon
May 20, 2019

poo poo my pants but the logs were rock hard

Poohs Packin
Jan 13, 2019

Take back your mink. Take back your pearls.

Legin Noslen
Sep 9, 2004
Fortified with Rhiboflavin
The townsfolk cant stand the stink of your mink you fink!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

fix ur loving avatar op