Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

CameronisGod
Dec 19, 2022

by Pragmatica
https://www.instagram.com/p/CoK9pk5PGzg/?hl=en

I am never eating out or leaving my house again lol.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

N. Senada
May 17, 2011

My kidneys are busted
I always offer just the tip

:smugmrgw:

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

Wizard master

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

WE GET IT. YOU LOVE GUN JESUS. Toujours des fusils Bullpup Français.

Smugworth posted:

Wizard master

Who bought your av now lmao

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER

Smugworth posted:

Wizard master

Buce
Dec 23, 2005

joke's on them, i only eat food from countries that don't have tipping culture (that means its tip-exempt)

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

N. Senada posted:

I always offer just the tip

:smugmrgw:

You play a dangerous game, friend. I know a guy what used to do that and one day they got a cleaver out of the kitchen and took him up on the offer.

Sophy Wackles
Dec 17, 2000

> access main security grid
access: PERMISSION DENIED.

Ok everyone, let’s have a nice, productive discussion about tipping.

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993
My local weed shop got the ability to take cards and it takes you to a screen with giant 16% / 18% / 20% tip buttons. I'm going to go back to using the atm lol

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

AARD VARKMAN posted:

My local weed shop got the ability to take cards and it takes you to a screen with giant 16% / 18% / 20% tip buttons. I'm going to go back to using the atm lol

Lol that better be a weed pizza you can sit down and eat and not have to do any dishes or throw any trash away. :munch:

Shadow0
Jun 16, 2008

If to live in this style is to be eccentric, it must be confessed that there is something good in eccentricity.

Grimey Drawer

AARD VARKMAN posted:

I went to get a haircut, and the tip options were 20%, 40%, and 80%, lol.

Panic! At The Tesco
Aug 19, 2005

FART

if i have any spare coins i will give the pizza man one (1) great british pound sterling

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

I tip my barber pretty well cause he does a good job.

pencilhands
Aug 20, 2022

I am the Junior Wizard Master, attending Wizard Master University to earn my BM in Wizard Master Studies
I never tip and if anyone calls me out I start ranting about fair pay and a living wage or whatever makes someone look morally righteous these days

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here
Tipping is stupid. It took me a long time to get over tipping when getting take-out and I still slip up and tip sometimes. gently caress tipping forever. If you like tipping, you are a bootlicker and you probably don't even know it.

search engine
Jun 16, 2020

i will tip $18 for a $2 item because i would rather give up that money than have to deal with coins or any bills smaller than a 20

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

i exclusively tip with twilight themed million dollar bills. theyre like ten bucks a piece so theyre actually worth a lot. the only restaurants i eat at are wild mushroom patches i find under dead logs so its not like the service is out of this world or anything.

Whooping Crabs
Apr 13, 2010

Sorry for the derail but I fuckin love me some racoons

Sophy Wackles posted:

Ok everyone, let’s have a nice, productive discussion about tipping.

Capitalists pitting us against each other for scraps

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

its me... im the miser that won't tip when i buy a 1 dollar bottle of water at the counter lol

Canine Blues Arooo
Jan 7, 2008

when you think about it...i'm the first girl you ever spent the night with

Grimey Drawer

Wendigee posted:

its me... im the miser that won't tip when i buy a 1 dollar bottle of water at the counter lol

Decedent
Dec 20, 2022

by Fluffdaddy

numberoneposter posted:

I tip my barber pretty well cause he does a good job.

My barber is loving awesome and charges NINE WHOLE DOLLARS.
I have never given him less than forty and last time I gave him a $50. Dude is that good.

It’s funny because the first time I went there he was clearly interviewing me. I felt like it was some kind of honor to be lined up with all these old guys. “You know I don’t do long hair right?”

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

You guys know that there’s another button on the Square screen that says “No Tip” right? You don’t have to tip when you buy a bottle of water.

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here

BAGS FLY AT NOON posted:

You guys know that there’s another button on the Square screen that says “No Tip” right? You don’t have to tip when you buy a bottle of water.

Oh really? Please tell us more ways how not to tip.

Panic! At The Tesco
Aug 19, 2005

FART

when a guy holds out his hand for a tip, you give him a low five and point the finger guns at him

CaptainSarcastic
Jul 6, 2013

AARD VARKMAN posted:

I've accidentally tipped over $20 thanks to that very thing at a local dispensary and not paying enough attention.

Private Cumshoe
Feb 15, 2019

AAAAAAAGAGHAAHGGAH
poor and miserly are not synonyms, op

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here

Private Cumshoe posted:

poor and miserly are not synonyms, op

Neither are goon and intelligent.

pencilhands
Aug 20, 2022

I am the Junior Wizard Master, attending Wizard Master University to earn my BM in Wizard Master Studies
How much do you guys tip jeffrey when you buy a SA account?

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
You should tip your local weed dispensary imo

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here

Colonel Cancer posted:

You should tip your local weed dispensary imo

Why?

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here
Do you tip your pharmacist? What about the guy at the liquor store who sells you a 6-pack?

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
Tip your bartender tip ur budtender :shrug:

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
Tip your massage therapist.

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

kntfkr posted:

Whoa who let Deshaun Watson in here lol

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

kntfkr posted:

She always gets the tip.

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

i tip smugs whenever i have sex with his significant other.

sure okay
Apr 7, 2006

I tip so goddamn much. I feel like I have to. I overtip everyone all the time like I'm a goddamn tourist sucker rube rear end bitch in my own city.

It makes me feel less lovely about my success, relative to the staggering wealth inequality I see everywhere all the fukn time. 99.999% of jobs, I'd rather die running insurance scams than do them. I feel for these folks.

N. Senada
May 17, 2011

My kidneys are busted

Nooner posted:

Tip your bartender tip ur budtender :shrug:

I don’t even get to smoke there! At least at the bar I have someone else’s toilet I can ruin

RudyBrah
Sep 27, 2010

Panic! At The Tesco posted:

when a guy holds out his hand for a tip, you give him a low five and point the finger guns at him

Living this life

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nosfereefer
Jun 15, 2011

IF YOU FIND THIS POSTER OUTSIDE BYOB, PLEASE RETURN THEM. WE ARE VERY WORRIED AND WE MISS THEM
here's a tip for you: learn to code