Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

CameronisGod
Dec 19, 2022

by Pragmatica
https://www.highsnobiety.com/p/leon...rage%20machine.

Do you think it's ok to date someone 29 years younger than you?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

Dudes rock :rock:

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Smugworth posted:

That’s why women like us. :hfive:

its all nice on rice
Nov 12, 2006

Sweet, Salty Goodness.

Buglord
No he's a disgusting person.

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

Smugworth posted:

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
Inb4. No in all seriousness though he shouldn’t be able to date anyone, basketball diaries was stinky loving trash. :nono:

Hammerite
Mar 9, 2007

And you don't remember what I said here, either, but it was pompous and stupid.
Jade Ear Joe
from the age of 72 onwards it is ok to date someone 29 years younger than you. i did the maths

Pimpcasso
Mar 13, 2002

VOLS BITCH
Wizard master

its all nice on rice
Nov 12, 2006

Sweet, Salty Goodness.

Buglord
Dicaprio never actually finished highschool maybe she's just teaching him

Sophy Wackles
Dec 17, 2000

> access main security grid
access: PERMISSION DENIED.

Ok everyone, let’s have a nice and productive discussion about dating and age differences!

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

Pimpcasso posted:

Wizard master

We have a winner

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

Where's the poll

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

it’s gross, but i’m not gonna tell an adult woman she’s not allowed to chase gold from an old man. as long as she’s not under any illusions about it, respect the hustle i guess and i wish her luck stealing all of his money.

Revins
Nov 2, 2007

tune the FM in to static and pretend that its the sea
gross

CameronisGod
Dec 19, 2022

by Pragmatica

WAR CRIME GIGOLO posted:

Where's the poll

I couldn't figure out how to add one.

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

WAR CRIME GIGOLO posted:

Where's the poll

In Leo’s pants, pointing at the young lady

anatomi
Jan 31, 2015

Apparently he's never had a girlfriend older than 25 lol

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

nobody alive before 9/11 should be allowed to date someone born after, even if they’re only a day apart. there’s a hard divide of the timeline there and mixing is very dangerous, not to mention unseemly.

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Bad Purchase posted:

it’s gross, but i’m not gonna tell an adult woman she’s not allowed to chase gold from an old man. as long as she’s not under any illusions about it, respect the hustle i guess and i wish her luck stealing all of his money.

Why gold dig when you can just shove some balls up your cooornicopia and make a ton? :thunk:

Private Cumshoe
Feb 15, 2019

AAAAAAAGAGHAAHGGAH

anatomi posted:

Apparently he's never had a girlfriend older than 25 lol

then they would be womanfriends, duh

the brain stops developing at 25

ManBoyChef
Aug 1, 2019

Deadbeat Dad

I dunno....confused....and aroused?

mutantIke
Oct 24, 2022

Born in '04
Certified Zoomer
I am Leo's girlfriend's age and I think that while definitely kind of sad and creepy it's not inherently immoral on his part or whatever. She gets to gently caress Leo DiCaprio, he gets to gently caress a teenager. Not rocket science or anything

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

actually leo doesn’t gently caress, he thinks it’s a base and degrading act

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
No. Because he has more money than me, nothing Leonardo DiCaprio is OKAY and I resent all of it.

mutantIke
Oct 24, 2022

Born in '04
Certified Zoomer
You're right, replace "gently caress" with "be photographed besides"

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

Kinda gross but when some perv with an elderly fetish turns 18 they're free to hit up the oldest person in the world for all I care.

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Bad Purchase posted:

actually leo doesn’t gently caress, he thinks it’s a base and degrading act

I mean the way I like to do it yeah but I think for some people it’s like making snow angels in silver snowpack. :mario:

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
you ever watch old and young gangbag dot com videos on the tube sites? i think they're german. it's uh pretty weird and VERY EUROPEAN

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
I had sex with a woman in her sixties (sexless marriage) when I was 26 because a 19 year old stood me up. I was drinking with this english "bloak" and i was blue about the being stood up thing and i says "I'm going home with the next lady that walks in here." and the door chimes and it's this obaasan and we lock eyes and she sits down and right away the bartender is like "that lady ordered you a plate of sausages, here you go." and i was like "alright, let's do this." and we went to a love hotel and whatever but then, later, she showed up to my apartment unbidden when I was not home but my roommate was. And he got all pissy but like I never even gave her my address. Anyway, be careful. PEACE!!!!

Pimpcasso
Mar 13, 2002

VOLS BITCH

kntfkr posted:

I had sex with a woman in her sixties (sexless marriage) when I was 26 because a 19 year old stood me up. I was drinking with this english "bloak" and i was blue about the being stood up thing and i says "I'm going home with the next lady that walks in here." and the door chimes and it's this obaasan and we lock eyes and she sits down and right away the bartender is like "that lady ordered you a plate of sausages, here you go." and i was like "alright, let's do this." and we went to a love hotel and whatever but then, later, she showed up to my apartment unbidden when I was not home but my roommate was. And he got all pissy but like I never even gave her my address. Anyway, be careful. PEACE!!!!

i would gently caress someone if they bought me sausages too

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

Pimpcasso posted:

He returned the favor :pervert:

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER

Pimpcasso posted:

fair is fair

Extra Large Marge
Jan 21, 2004

Fun Shoe
I think it's OK if the guy is really really old, really really rich, and about to die and the woman is obviously a gold digger.

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
like anna nicole smith

A LOVELY LAD
Feb 8, 2006

Hey man, wanna hear a secret?

College Slice
Don't worry I talked to him, he says the rule is half your age minus 7

The Bramble
Mar 16, 2004

Bad Purchase posted:

nobody alive before 9/11 should be allowed to date someone born after, even if they’re only a day apart. there’s a hard divide of the timeline there and mixing is very dangerous, not to mention unseemly.

Imagine bringing pre-9/11 thinking into a post 9/11 relationship smdh

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

To these sing-alongs 🎤of siren 🧜🏻‍♀️songs
To oohs😮 to ahhs😱 to 👏big👏applause👏
With all of my 😡anger I scream🤬 and shout📢
🇺🇸America🦅, I love you 🥰but you're freaking 💦me 😳out
Biscuit Hider

The Bramble posted:

Imagine bringing pre-9/11 thinking into a post 9/11 relationship smdh

This feels like it could be a joke in a Seinfeld reboot

Foo Diddley
Oct 29, 2011

cat
it's half your age, plus seven, minus the number of blockbuster hit movies you've been in

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
"I LOVE BIG 19 YEAR OLD TIBBIES!!! :D" - Leonardo DiCaprio

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Play
Apr 25, 2006

Strong stroll for a mangy stray
No